Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I am trying if I can make 50 points in this hour. It seems bit too late that I did not much post yet in the afternoon. Though, I still have time before I call it a day. So far, I'm just focusing in mtw forum and tried hard to check other sections to see if there will be other sections active.

I am already active in the forex and payment processor sections and between the two of them I do manage to get a decent number of points in there. The only thing is that the forex section rarely gets any replies to posts so its hard to spread activities and sometimes I dont even bother to check.

I'm currently posting in MTW and my today's target is 100points as usual. I should be able to accomplish it because of the good activities in the forum. Its really motivating to post here knowing that we'll get paid at the end of the week and that also helps us to set reasonable targets each week and with hard work, we should accomplish them

I'm nearly in the minimum points today and so far, it's so far Tuesday a good start for me to have my goal of 500 points can be achieve or in the weekend. I know that the activity will be fine as good to see new members to be active but not yet on the standard posting.

I can see if I can go through the ptp section later in the even to do so posting and if I have enough time go into other sections. Im in haste to accumulate points inhere today because Im didnt post yesterday so am supposed to cover up for yesterday's point and todays point. Hopefully I will find good activities here.

I have made a round of posting in the forum and i am still waiting for members to make posts in the forum,the activity in the forum today is not that high,i mean it can't be compared to activity of yesterday,i will try and visit the forum later in the day and try and make another round of posting in the forum

I wasn't able to post here yesterday so I can't really compare the activity of mtw yesterday with that of today's. Well, I think I'm going to be in my 2nd round of posting in the ptp section and in the hyip section as well very soon. I was a bit distracted by offline activities. If not, I should have been very close to my target by now.

Well, you gotta believe me that I have more activity in MTW than in DMT forum despite that there's only few sections to be active with. Though, I might be surprise also to see new members here and also to think that in every hour there's discussions and we can't think how it changed a lot in the forum.

I am still trying to wrap my head around that issue of more activities in MTW and not in DMT. Nonetheless I am taking advantage of the good activities that I see on the MTW forum and make sure that I post whenever I see good discussions and replies to threads here.

I am trying to have an equal activity with both Forums because I have same target weekly in here. So, later on I will be active in here to reach 200 points on my account that's why I will start this morning to make another round in the evening in here so that way I am really managing my time in here.

I have not been too active in MTW since yesterday when I tried to post here unfortunately I had little difficulty with my browser, so I only focused on DMT. Well today Im going to look forward to a better posting in both forums today as I tried to achieve atleast 50 points here.

I want to start my posting here in DMT before i proceed to MTW,i am trying to balance my activity as well,i did accomplish my goal in the forum yesterday,i made sure that i accumulated 100 points in the forum before i sleep,i would try and do the same in the forum today but i hope my interconnection allows me,'cos it is acting up at the moment

I guess I will going to be back in the forum this evening after some resting this afternoon. I can't make yet to have many posts but really affect my activities throughout in the forum this week. So, I will just going to have my activities back to track and hoping that this will be time to catch up.

I am done with my today's target in here, but today I have the same target so I will start my posting activity in here in the morning so that in the evening I can make sure that there are many replies since my last reply because that way it's just very easy to make a reply.

Well,i have not been to this site today,i have been posting in DMT all the while,immediately i am through with my posting,i would proceed to MTW and some posts,i just feel that i can make like 2 round of posting in the forum and that would get me to about 250 points

You should come around to make some posts on the forum as well because you are really better off being active in here as well. I am going to make a round posting in here myself after I finish to post on the DMT forum so that I can keep my points balance in both forums at almost the same level.

So, you will not be active this evening as I just made here round of posting in this hour and I'm quite done already in one round. Pretty excited to check other sections for further activities as well as nearly done in the 200 points target in this evening in MTW forum.

This evening I have made one post that was only a payment proof. I am very used to being active in here and for sure some members are also used to their activities in here because they are active in daily basis in here that it makes easier for the other members to be active.

I can see many posters are quite active in the forum today which was better than yesterday so Im expecting tommorrow to be better than today. Its really good to have good amount of activities here, so if I really want payout then I must take advantage of the forum right now when it is still hot.

It will be even better because there are still members that were not that active throughout the week. You can expect to see more members in the forum as they are trying to make enough points to reach their targets to can cashout by the weekend.

I am still waiting for activity in MTW,what happened this morning is so unusual,i have never experienced this in MTW before,i was the last poster in the ptp section yesterday and up till this moment that i am making posts in DMT i am still the laster poster,i wanted to start my posting in MTW before i post here but there was no activity so i had to come here and make posts