Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Since my last post here yesterday, I only see two new posts on the ptp section. So I am very much disappointed with the very low post that I see on the ptp section and on the whole site itself. So I hope that we would be able to keep on posting on the site again. I enjoy should support the site

I have finally been able to make a good number of posts on the forum again today and I am glad that I was able to. I am hoping that tomorrow I can also make another round of posting to catch up as long as there are replies to my posts.

I have some frustration right now. After I reach my 500 points target LR is down. Now I have no earnings in mtw this month yet. I'm hoping that LR will be back today or tomorrow so that I can get paid in mtw. I'm just wondering if the downing of LR going to affect the earnings of mtw also. This is my fear. I guess my earning this month is just too darn low since LR is down.

Payment of MTW will be cleared within next 2 days

LR was down for a week so it got delayed a lot

Mostly payment will be cleared tomorrow :)

Now this is excellent news admin. I am hoping that this will serve as motivation to members to resume their posting on the forum so that there could be activities again like before. This will be my second payment from here so I am looking forward ot it.

Well, payment has been cleare in here so perhpas members will be back from posting in here, but I think we can't still do some posting using our Mobile browser in here, and I am trying to inform the Admin so let just see if the Admin will take an action regarding it as there are many users who prefer to use their Mobile browser to do some posting in here.

I like the new look of this forum and I have seen admin posted that he recently cleared the payments from this forum and with that I have already resumed my posting activities once again from this forum.

oh, i hope you will earn big money from this forum. This is a good forum - as every one said. And maybe i am postting on this forum soon. But now i haven't post here.

Same here. Its quite long time already that I'm a member even its not yet our admin Mayur here I'm already posting here. So far, I'm glad that we have better forum that still continue to have payments for our activity. And recently our admin cleared payouts and also mine.

500 points is a good target to go for in here @monyitomon. As long as you have made your posts I will go to the forum to make mine as well. I am wondering if Egopay is also used as a Payment processor in here as I know that admin is using it in the DMT forum. If this is the case then I will probably use it to cashout from MTW too.

I forgot to post here my payment proof lol. By the way, its really good that we can see good activity here again and I will also start to have activity this coming week so I expect other members will do the same. I'm also encouraging other members in other forums to be active.

Date: 8/28/2012 12:24 PM

Batch: 108295026

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

Its now back to do business. its really good to see a ptp forum paying good right now as its give more morale to posters like me who is only make a living posting in ptp forums just like this one. Right now I'm happy that my target 5 dollars a month earning from this site can be once again secure. What I just need to do is to try to post regularly in here to sustain my earning.

It means that you already have a good amount of points in here if you are already targeting for 200 points from MTW. I am posting today and aim to achieve 200 points for the day and need just 20 points to do so. I need to submit my payment proof on the forum too today so that I dont forget to post it like I did the last time around.

I'm just surprised that you are active online once again and also on this site as well. I have made some posts here from time to time but I don't think I have been able to maintain my good activity though. But I would try to maintain a good activity once again on the site as well.

That a good amount of points you have managed to accumulate in here which is testament to the fact that activities have really improved in here. I will also be active in here today to try and up my points in here so its good see that there is some activities to make it easy. I really hope that it does continue to increase as its a good forum to post to.