Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Yeah searchbox is important so that anyone can check whether a discussion is already going on the topic he wants to create to prevent spamming but i don't think the search box can affect my activity in here because its not useful for me in any way since i don't create topics.

That is true for you. You can just direct youeself using the links. But the seach box makes everything so much quicker and easier. So thats why admin needs to fix this ASAP. My activty has been affected badly because I post many payment proofs in the hyip section, and if I cant get to the search box I need to find the threads manually which takes too much time.

i can search the topics by browsing the discussions. if i can't find it then i will just look for other discussions. there is nothing we can do if the search box is not working. so hope if the admin can fix it. if not i will just be content without using it.

some regular posters in here were not active in the last fews days .I am glad I am back posting now after busy days of offline activities. Enjoy posting everyone!

I wasn't able to post in the forum due to I am busy offline taking care of my mom. Now I am back again to post, I will going to double my effort to reach payout because my target is to reach payout this week and hope that I can make it in time.

I wasn't able to post in the forum due to I am busy offline taking care of my mom. Now I am back again to post, I will going to double my effort to reach payout because my target is to reach payout this week and hope that I can make it in time.

yesterday i can make about 50 posts and already updated my payment request, but it seems a members complain about verification, but i don't mind with that thing and just keep posting and keep updated my payment request if i already reach my target per day, today i also have plan to request by Payza

yesterday i can make about 50 posts and already updated my payment request, but it seems a members complain about verification, but i don't mind with that thing and just keep posting and keep updated my payment request if i already reach my target per day, today i also have plan to request by Payza

What about that verification that you have said? Does admin have payza funds already to pay members? because way back about weeks ago that admin has not enough payza funds so that's why members requested for LR. But for now, I will request in LR since my funds are mostly in LR now.

I think the admin is doing a great job intimes of running the forum.Moreso i think guys would now be resuming their full posting activity since the admin already cleared some pending payments.i just hope the forum would be staying strong in pleasing posters.

It seems that only my payout is approved in the forum. And probably, I can make also some posting in the forum later today. I just hope to have payout for this week also. They said that the activity in the forum said to be low this time I hope its not.

It seems that only my payout is approved in the forum. And probably, I can make also some posting in the forum later today. I just hope to have payout for this week also. They said that the activity in the forum said to be low this time I hope its not.

Well. Good for you that your payment request was already approved by mod. I am still posting in the forum to gather more points because I need 25 more posts to reach payout. It seems that activities in here is doing good so it would be easy for me.

Yes, your payment request is the only one which has been approved yet in here but I guess the Mod would start verifying our payment request in here, as it's already taking some time. I think you can pursue reaching the minimum payout as you just need 25 posts.

Yeah, that's why I will still try to have new payout so if ever I will have two payouts that will be processed in this batch of payments. So hopefully, I can consistent activity here so I can make some posting and reach for the minimum payout again.

that is good dude, it seems if you want to request your payment here you only need to create another payment request, sometimes i did that thing if i already have about 200 points or 150 points and when moderator already approved one of my payment request, it is very helpful

Yes, as long as it is in minimum I will going to have payout request here. I don't think I can make easily to have 500 points here but I will try to have daily posting again in the forum. Even there's delay I'm hoping I can try to have activity again.

500 points is really not that hard to achieve in here if you are really intend on doing @riddickk09. This is what I want to target again for my next payment request so I just hope that activities are good as I havent been online in a couple of days.

I'm just happy with my activity on the site but sometimes I wonder if I should keepqthis good activity that i have on the site because the payment is quite very slow and I wonder why so many pending payment request that have not been approved yet.

It's not boring but sometimes when we are not motivated then we easily get bored posting in here but today seems I can do some posting in here. If you really want to keep up your posting actvity in here then I am sure that you can surely keep it up.

I'm happy that my request of payments has been approved right now. Although I only see myself as the one who got approved in here. I'm hoping that others will also get approved also so that we all going to get paid soon. I'm really happy and excited at the same time. Anyway I'm nearing my another 500 points in here for this month. Hope to request payments again in here soon.

yours already approved by many payment request still not approved here, but that is fine i think mod yogesh is busy as we know yogesh cleared a lot of payment request in DMT, and i think tomorrow that there will some approvement of payment that left here.