Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Yeah, many don't like MTW as I am posting in other ptp forums as well, all i see most of often are negative comments in it. But for me it is still good to be posting in here because this is still additional income for us.

Actually, MTW gives me the highest earnings that i could have in the ptp forums in the LR funds. Although they did have deduction these deductions means of very small deduction such as cents. So it will not be really a great impact to us. Unless, that members are really posting irrelevant posts. :D

Actually, MTW gives me the highest earnings that i could have in the ptp forums in the LR funds. Although they did have deduction these deductions means of very small deduction such as cents. So it will not be really a great impact to us. Unless, that members are really posting irrelevant posts. :D

MTW is surely another great PTP forum with stable posting rates. However, I do think that the admin of MTW should think about providing its members with daily or weekly contests to keep the members interest in their forum and to increase the activity of their forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm back posting in here. So that means additional poster and that is good for MTW and for member posters as well as the activity will increase by one poster. Sometimes if theirs no posters its really hard to post. So its really good if we all post in here. As the more we post the more we earn and the more we help MTW find advertisers.

Definitely, if we dont see active members we will not going to make some posts. But if someone is keeping to post in the forum then possibly, we will find other members that will join or participate in the forum activity. So the best way to keep them interested in posting in mtw is by posting of the senior members. :D

That's why I prefer to cashout every time I reach 5 dollars. In this way I will only cashout in few times. Like for example. If I cashout total of 15 dollars. Its only take me three request of payments since I cashout 5 dollars each time. But if I cashout every 3 dollars I end up cashouting 5 times already.