Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EFT - EliteFundTeam.com

juzfinal

Wow there are many members who still posting in this forum, that was great. If me, I didn't too much interest to post

in the forum again. I prefer to post in other forum which gave better amount of rate. I only invested some bucks in

money cycler in this site and I still got no profit yet.

Finally! I have received my 1st payment from EFT.

I have waited for 8 days.

Not bad.

Thanks EFT Admin.

MY 1ST EFT PAYMENT

Date: 3/23/2011 6:00 PM
Batch: 57861301
From Account: U1252167 (AlexEFT) 
Amount: $4.50
Memo: Thanks for posting.
www.elitefundteam.com

Thank you.

I also reached here minimum amount for cashout and i done this only for payment proof posting but it take more time when its only 1 cent per post. anyway thinking to active in some few section to earn more point daily and when few members are active in ptp than think it will not very hard.

@Nikhil

Wow that was great, you are so active to post in this site. I didn't too much like to post in here because the payment process is long enough.

Besides, the activities of members in this site is not too much. I prefer to make more activities in other sites like DMT, GT or EP. It will give me

more dollars each post.

Wow there are many members who still posting in this forum, that was great. If me, I didn't too much interest to post

in the forum again. I prefer to post in other forum which gave better amount of rate. I only invested some bucks in

money cycler in this site and I still got no profit yet.

I see many members still retain their activity there, but their activity is not high, in addition to that number of active members in this forum is still a little bit,

Perhaps because this forum needs to increase rates, Especially as it finds strong competition from many other forums

yup for payment request they have a bit delay in payment.its totally depend on admin itself.if admin able to pay member fast then member will surely become so active there or maybe if they have any contest then will make this site have good activity then before

yup for payment request they have a bit delay in payment.its totally depend on admin itself.if admin able to pay member fast then member will surely become so active there or maybe if they have any contest then will make this site have good activity then before

I think the admin busy with other works , and that makes him is not interested in this forum,

However, this will lead to the end of this Forum, especially I do not see a good feature remaining for members encouraged them to continue in the activity in this forum .

4$ is really good amount of money.i wonder how long you reach that amount.if you make normal post so its need about 200 posts and if you make proof posting then you will need about 400 posts.i think it take more than a week because the activity there is not really good

yup that true,if you able to be active in here and like with the offer they give then go on.i think admin will be so happy to see more member to be active in here again.i dont really want to be more active in here because sometime they will also give deduction for member who have standard posting quality

I earn about 3 cents per post in here. I think what you need to do to earn more in here is don't copy and paste. Nick hate members who do this and get lots of deductions. Second don't spam. Me on average a week I only post about 50 to 70 post a week.

3 cents per post ?!! , this is not evident in the proof of payment from this forum,

Proof of payment of this forum is less than $ 1 always, this indicates that the forum does not give more than 2 cents only per post , and this is a major cause for the decline in the number of active members in this forum .

This is one of the trusted and old forum and everybody know that for discussion post this forum offer 2 cents per post and for payment proof posting 1 cents . the great things here there is option payment proof or discussion post when we submit our post which is really great.

there seems to be not much activity in there now and you cant blame people since most forum posters look for fast payments and higher rates. EFT doesn't have both so i guess people opt for better forums. theres too many forums to pick now and EFT suddenly became just another forum to post payment proofs.

in fact , this strange forum stopped paying for members there that the last payment was done about 25th March , so i advise you all not to post there till the admin clear payouts requests there , so we will be sure when we post there .

You are wrong, forum is still paying , the matter is just, payments are done with delays. Admin is making plans to make this forum lively and regaining active members here again. He is planning to make some contests where in members will surely like and prizes that are really alluring.:) so let us just wait for those changes.:D

You are wrong, forum is still paying , the matter is just, payments are done with delays. Admin is making plans to make this forum lively and regaining active members here again. He is planning to make some contests where in members will surely like and prizes that are really alluring.:) so let us just wait for those changes.:D

iam not wrong my friend due to the last payment was done about 20 days ago there beside the deductions so i advice you to leave it my friend till the admin cleared all the payments requests there , also i can be sure that the admin leave that forum because he did not logged into his account there 7 days ago.

• 4 weeks later...

in fact , this strange forum stopped paying for members there that the last payment was done about 25th March , so i advise you all not to post there till the admin clear payouts requests there , so we will be sure when we post there .

Don't make an advise if you don't make research. The reason that theirs was a delay is well explained. Right now eft cycler is the priority of EFT admin. That the reason why theirs a delay. Right now eft cycler will have a new injection system to make eft cycler matures faster. And about the delay. We will be paid after three days if you care to read when we will be paid in eft news.

Payout is still pending now, bad sign because the admin is not true to his word. He only gave his members a false hope. I think its better if he did not state a date or time on when he will going to pay, it only ruin his reputation.