Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EFT - EliteFundTeam.com

juzfinal

As I observe, members invest in lanes with few investors invested on it so that members that has plans of buying shares will go to those lanes with only few investors so that their money will be cycled fast if there are lots of investors that will invest under their name.

If i may ask which lines do you purchase shares from? I have some funds in my account i would like to invest in this program, but looking at my one dollar line which has taken too long to get cycled i don't find the courage to invest in other lines yet.

If i may ask which lines do you purchase shares from? I have some funds in my account i would like to invest in this program, but looking at my one dollar line which has taken too long to get cycled i don't find the courage to invest in other lines yet.

I am also an investor in their money cycler and based on my observation, the $1 lane is really over crowded already but I don't have to worry because the movement will be faster as soon as injections of revenue will happened if the admin will saw the lanes getting too long already. The admin has come up with a new plan about the cycler and you can view the full details about it in their forum in money cycler section.

i am hoping that the admin will inject into the lines so that they will mature faster. i hope that the problem in adding AP will be solved just so that members will be able to invest by AP and will move the shares much faster than it is now.

Yes. Indeed my friend. I am hoping that AP will be implemented here soon in the cycler so that the maturity of shares will be more faster than expected. I will really be happy if that idea will be successfully implemented here soon.

the site is under maintenance and also the admin will introduce the new 150% system in the cycler. so we earn less now but our shares will mature faster, hopefully.

Regarding maintance.

Few hours ago we upgraded to VPS server

Old server was not just enough for the cycler, forum and monitor.

Specially when madness and golden rush starts in cycler and there are bunch of people buying shares in same time.

And now with 150 % system, I`m expecting cycler to be 2 x faster ( if not 3 x )

Everything should work normal in about next 4-5 hours.

Also, there might be few countries who didn`t resovled new DNS yet.

In about next 12-24 hours, we should switch cycler to new 150 % system.

Stay tuned!

Regards,

Alex

I'm hoping this time its in one, two and five dollars cycler who will receive an injection. Since my february 7 investments in one dollar cycle don't even show up yet .That means I still have long way to wait until I reach cashout point or maturity point.

I'm hoping this time its in one, two and five dollars cycler who will receive an injection. Since my february 7 investments in one dollar cycle don't even show up yet .That means I still have long way to wait until I reach cashout point or maturity point.

I agree with you about this matter my friend. I also wanted to increase the moving rate in lanes 1, 2, as well as in $10 so that my money will be cycled at a faster rate. I invested in that 3 lanes but some of them has long way to go too. My $10 share is on its halfway to reach maturity.:)

i am more focused on the $10. but still i don't know when our shares will mature. it is even getting longer this time. but anyways, at least we know we have a good admin that will manage our investment well. so we can be at ease with that.

Admin faceless will work this out my friend, so there's nothing to worry about. He's making up plans about the cycler. As long as the cycler keep rolling, there's no problem about it. It's a fact that the cycler lane will get longer and longer since many members wanted to try the system itself.

yes i am not worried. i am just hoping that we can invest faster and get to earn much faster. but with the new system but still we have not seen the benefits of the new system as we need to have more investors to see the effect of that new system of cycler. it is quite complicated to understand the new system.

Why is the one dollar spot getting too long to be cycled? This is taking the fun out of it. I wish the admin faceless will also do something about this line as i have locked up about 18dollars in this line.

well, I have noticed that the site design was changed, as I have visited this site after a long time,

of course ! this new look of the forum is so nice, but for me the previous design was better than this one,

anyways, this is one of the forums that pay members honestly, I am planning to be active here as I used to be on EFT before.

ehm if we have good quality of post there andmin will surely add more extra money for us.so better we still active in here.then we will surely get good amount of money too.maybe they just late in payign memebr because admina bit busy with other business so just wait for them to come

ehm if we have good quality of post there andmin will surely add more extra money for us.so better we still active in here.then we will surely get good amount of money too.maybe they just late in payign memebr because admina bit busy with other business so just wait for them to come

I wanted to be active in here but I guess, I would do it some other time since I have so forums to handle posting. I cannot make it posting in this forum with some other forums open. I just need to focus on those forum which I am prioritizing and the rest would go to my other spare time. lol

This forum is not too much good in its activity. I found that the activity of members in here are very low and rate which is given

by EFT is low, it will be better if EFT increase amount of payment in here. That will make inactive members in here could become

active again.

I never looked extra money from this forum but only more care of my post here and will not give chance to Admin to deduct my point. i am trying to active here because cycler , when i have to active here and think it will be better to post here as well as active in cycler when the rate is not very low.