Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EFT - EliteFundTeam.com

juzfinal

I never looked extra money from this forum but only more care of my post here and will not give chance to Admin to deduct my point. i am trying to active here because cycler , when i have to active here and think it will be better to post here as well as active in cycler when the rate is not very low.

Yes. I agree with you. I am not active in the forum itself in EFT but I am active in their money cycler. I have no time making posts in their forum since they have low rate compared to some other forums. I hope that all my shares here will be cycled so that I can make re-investments again.

I am not happy cycler here because although new rule publised there but cycler not moving first . before we got 200% now will get 150% but cycler not moving first like before at all. i am waiting for 27 days which is very big time i think .

I am not happy cycler here because although new rule publised there but cycler not moving first . before we got 200% now will get 150% but cycler not moving first like before at all. i am waiting for 27 days which is very big time i think .

How much did you invested in this lane my friend? If you invested in high amount then definitely you would expect that your cycle will be slow since many members don't have the courage to invest in some higher amounts. Even if the lanes are moving slowly now, the fact that it moves, it's just fine for me.

When I opened to the site, mostly members in here are not too much posting in their forum but they prefer to invest some bucks

in their money cycler program. I have known that the forum is low of activities but the site still has many visitors. I think that is good

strategy by admin of EFT.

I prefer the cycler over forum too. I am in so many ptps that I got somehow tired of them. I haven't been active on forums, only GT. The EFT cycler is great. But I wonder why people have so rush on withdrawing. The cycle would generate more income if reinvested.

yup when the pay day come and we can see so many memebr able to get payemnt from here and they always active there but maybe not everyday.its not easy to reach cashout in here actually.since they just have low minimum to cashout but memebr just discourage because they cannot make post in everyday

I prefer the cycler over forum too. I am in so many ptps that I got somehow tired of them. I haven't been active on forums, only GT. The EFT cycler is great. But I wonder why people have so rush on withdrawing. The cycle would generate more income if reinvested.

Yes. I would agree to this. I am not active in their forum but only to their money cycler which I find it more profitable than posting in their forums. I can make my money doubled in here and if my shares will mature, then I would re-invest it for more profit.

Atlast after 26 days later my 13 share matured and again invested means 16 share and this time hoping it will be matures soon because of new rule .

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 3/3/2011 2:09 PM

Batch: 56452792

From Account: U4598103 (EliteFundTeamCycler)

Amount: $1.90

Memo: Withdrawal request at EliteFundTeam Money Cycler with a Revenue Share completed.

www.elitefundteam.com

Thank you.

when did your share matured. i wonder how many shares mature at a time. it seems there are only few share are maturing at a time. so that is why even my $2 share has not matured till now. i am quite disappointed with the slow movement of the shares. it seems member were discourage with the cycler.

Before when i first buy shere here than its spreed was very very good but in middle there is more delay and for new rule i buy again 16 share of $1.10 each but still there is not much improvement of spreed for this new rule.

yes i don't know if there is benefit already with the new system of the admin in cycler. i see some members who does not like what is happening in the cycler. but i am trying to hope that the cycler will give us good earning. at least that the cycler will mature twice a month is good enough for me specially with the new system of cycler. but for the old system i would accept even once a month for my shares to mature.

@indieover

I didn't too much know about the new system of money cycler, what I knew, the money that we got not 200% but it will be decreased

to 150%. I am not surprising if this made some people didn't like to this new system. But I think it will make our shares will be faster to mature

so we could get 150% faster too.

@indieover

I didn't too much know about the new system of money cycler, what I knew, the money that we got not 200% but it will be decreased

to 150%. I am not surprising if this made some people didn't like to this new system. But I think it will make our shares will be faster to mature

so we could get 150% faster too.

Yes. But the old system makes the shares move a little bit slow. But as the new system comes, It moves faster but we get 150% from the cycled shares. But I think that's still good since all shares moves at a faster rate now. My shares are close to maturity right now.

yup now we will just get 150% but if it able to processed in short time then its better.as we know so many memebr always ask about when their share matured and so on.if it reduce to make the cycler a bit fast then its ok i guess.to get 50% extra money for doing nothing also good one

yup now we will just get 150% but if it able to processed in short time then its better.as we know so many memebr always ask about when their share matured and so on.if it reduce to make the cycler a bit fast then its ok i guess.to get 50% extra money for doing nothing also good one

Yes my friend. Doing nothing while getting profit is good for me. Getting 150% from your shares isn't bad since it will also help move the cycler at a faster rate compared before. This will help members get more profit fast.

@rage

Yeah, that was right. It is not much risk too to invest in this site, especially its money cycler because there are many people who

joined to the program. I will make some investments there too but I got problem with my account in EFT and it couldn't be fixed.

I don't know what to do now :(

what kind of problem that yuo have faced actually??maybe you can also discuss about that through admin YM,i beleiev if he's active then he will also reply you about that case.maybe just in a few hours we can see many payment proof of this site since admin promise to member to clear all the pending payment

@venmarz

I changed my email address because my previous emal address has been hacked and the site told me that it sent activation

code for new email but I didn't receive it until now. I couldn't login to my account too so I couldn't contact to admin. Because

of that, I left the site.

@venmarz

I changed my email address because my previous emal address has been hacked and the site told me that it sent activation

code for new email but I didn't receive it until now. I couldn't login to my account too so I couldn't contact to admin. Because

of that, I left the site.

don't worry I will try to inform admin about your situation, Admin is a good friend and I hope your problem will be settled soon.

Too bad to hear you got hacked dear. I wonder why hacking is very rampant nowadays. :(

Its good you decided to change email then in EFt.

yup better one of memebr here also informed aDmin about you case andry.i beleive that admin will also help you out then.thats really bad if one of our email account get hacked.i just hope then if you also active there the activity in posting in here also a bit better

i just confused,if so many memebr invest then the cycler should also fast too right?please correct me if im wrong.but at least admin have try to pay memebr well and try to satisfied member too,but i hope then he will not stop in improving their sites