Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EFT - EliteFundTeam.com

juzfinal

I am not so keen on making screenshot so I will just copy paste here the text. I received my second payout from the cycler.

01/23/2011 18:29 53873033 U4598103 (EliteFundTea...) + $2.00 $0.02 $2.71 Hide

Merchant Reference: Memo: Congratulations. $1.00 share has been cycled and you just earned 200 % ! www.elitefundteam.com

I already reinvested it to the cycler!

Guys may I know how long will they process payout here? I have made my first payment request last week and I'm excited to have my payment. I'm hoping that the members are not only up to the other programs that this forum offers but they will also take some time to post here.

@djfritz: to be honest around 2-3 weeks dear.. but don't worry as Admin is really honest and we can remind him to send payments as he is a really busy guy.

I don't think much the time consumed before receiving the payment, its better if we continue posting there then when we receive payment we already have good amount of points again for our next payout.D

so far I have seen members getting their money doubled in the EFT money cycler,

which is really nice that this plan is getting more popular here and the members are joining the cycle

investing amounts depending on their capacity.

I checked where i am in the waiting list , havent done for a while and im at the top:)

This will be my third cycle and i always go in with all the gain again. Just for to make sure i will get the money i badly need right now.

I think there is no problem with the cycler it wont stop so easy. Its connected with the forum and i feel thats a lot better then many matrix and cyclers out there now

@djfritz: to be honest around 2-3 weeks dear.. but don't worry as Admin is really honest and we can remind him to send payments as he is a really busy guy.

I don't think much the time consumed before receiving the payment, its better if we continue posting there then when we receive payment we already have good amount of points again for our next payout.D

huh!? 2 - 3 weeks? that's too long, well I hope he could give it to someone else if he couldn't process the payment himself. Well at least I know now the situations here, anyways could we make a cashout while waiting for the previous one?

• 2 weeks later...

mostly member didnt active in posting now they just depend on the cycler program.i hope then i can see good activity there too.i really hope to see member to be active in positng too,but that cycler profram really eye catching.they are so legit so then our investment there will be safe

yes even i , i am depending on the cycler program for me to earn something on this forum. but it takes a long time sometimes to get our shares to reach maturity. anyways, that is just fine. hopefully it not take more than a month before it get to reach maturity as i want to reinvest my earning here.

it will be mature if any 2 other member invest after yours?ehm if they think its good amount to invest then they should reinvest there so if it continue then all member will get benefit of it.i hope thenif i invest my investation will not stuck on me and will mature as soon as possible

I'm into the cycler just recently. I stopped posting in here since I find the forum not that active and there are only a handful of people you can interact in here. Most of them just post payment proofs, I don't have a lot of those so I really don't enjoy posting here :lol: I'm enjoying the cycler though B)

not really bad atleast i can see any payment for posting too in here.i thought not many memebr able to complete a few post because they really like to discuss about the cycler program only.seems that admin now have enough money to pay member because he already make it fix rate

The site seems have server or database problem, as I experienced several errors today. I use the search function but they take me to some kind of error page then when I submit my post I encountered it again, it's pretty annoying that's why I stop my posting activity here as of the moment.