Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

solidtrustpay-solidtrustpay.com

i think they are now act as the replacement of Payza, and that is why now payza seems don't have any place anymore for some online earning field, also STP like you said, gaining more reputation from some program or online shops that they supported, and plus some good testimonial from other users

I wonder when I can have some funds on my account because I have an STP account already, but when I want to use it, I am always thinking of the fees because you know comparing it to other payment processor in terms of the fees.

the fee of this payment processors looks like other payment processor for example like paypal or payza, the one who receive funds will get fee but not for the one who send money, if you have personal account here then your fee is 1,5% + $0.2 per every transaction that other people send here

It actually has higher fees than Payza in this case because for a personal account in Payza there are no fees that you have to pay. If you get sent $1 this is the amount that you are going to get into your account in full. I havent yet used this ecurrency to earn but may do so sometime in the future.

I think that is +0.25 cents in every transaction no matter how high the amount you are sending so it's just worth it to use this payment processor if you are receiving a huge amount, but if you just receiving a few dollars then for sure it hurts seeing those fees.

it is 1.5% + $0.20 , i think if you have bigger amount of money here then you will have bigger amount of fee too, that is too much for some users while other users think that is not big, i think if we want to talk it, that thing will be subjective thing :D, as for me i still comfortable to use it

Just wondering how did you earn via STP? if this processors has huge fees then I really don't see any advantage why I'm going to like to get paid using STP. For me the best way to earn money is by minimizing fees and that's why I prefer LR. But I really don't get the logic or the advantage of having STP. I mean if theirs a chance to get paid via LR why prefer to get paid via STP?

I just checked their website and it's +0.20 cents, but there are just some members saying that it was 0.25 cents. So, perhaps the one on the website is the updated information. If you are okay with the fees in here then you will really feel comfortable in here.

it is $0.20 just like what the site said to us, and i think that is already enough for few people who sold some product or service over the internet, and also for people that cannot use paypal or payza but still have more chance to use this payment processor, i think the fee quite lower a bit than paypal

Some of my fellow before are using the withdrawal feature, but I don't know now why they are not using it anymore as perhaps it's not available in our country anymore. Yes, you can only use this payment processor if you are earning well because the fee is not good for a small earner.

withdrawal feature is available here and can be as one of the good feature that many people can use, actually i think this one about people's preference as for me have STP account is a good thing to do, since they are keep growing and i see few hyip site that accepted them

That can be one of the reason why this payment processor can be a good one, but actually there are some who prefer to sell their funds to Exchangers so I am thinking that they are having hard time to verify their account in here or it has something to do with the withdrawal fees.

That can be one of the reason why this payment processor can be a good one, but actually there are some who prefer to sell their funds to Exchangers so I am thinking that they are having hard time to verify their account in here or it has something to do with the withdrawal fees.

i don't know the real reason why people prefer to do exchanging, but for me i think that exchanging will give them better rates and then it will make them earn more rather than doing bank wire withdrawal. and also exchanging is faster rather than bank wire withdrawal that will take few days

It seems more and more investors turned to use STP in their business. I feel that it's getting nearer to value of STP to LR because, there's plenty of sites and users have this now although, I don't have yet plan for having STP as of this moment since, I'm still not into investments.

I dont think that I would turn to using STP for the moment because I am rather very much satisfied with making use of LR for earning online. I guess as time goes on and I see more possibilities for eaerning using this payment processor I might just decide on whether to make use of this or not.

I have to used the request username and password because I forgot my log in details in here as I find some program that I can able to use my STP account so it's good for me as I will try to save some funds with my STP account then I will have some used for it as it's a good payment processor.

It seems more and more investors turned to use STP in their business. I feel that it's getting nearer to value of STP to LR because, there's plenty of sites and users have this now although, I don't have yet plan for having STP as of this moment since, I'm still not into investments.

like what some poster predicted before it is STP that seems change Payza place in high risk industry :D, now we can see it become truth as the day goes on, and later they will compete with LR even their alexa rank(STP and LR) is close there are few difference between them

I just hope that the program where I am giving some time and effort will still offer the surfing bonus because there are many who abused it by creating multiple accounts. I am just depending on that program to have some earnings with my STP account, but it the other users killing the program.

Yes, I think they seems to be more favor than in payza. Instead of payza they will just STP funds because, they are also have Mastercard and Visa logo thus, they accept those. So, they can just easily have funds using their cards or bank accounts.

yeah, and that is easier for some people and usually people who involved in online business must be have CC or DC. and so far i don't see anything new about them, it seems there is no update about new feature or something, so it indicated that STP is stable enough for now

I just saw that some of my fellow have withdrawn some money to their bank account so which means it's available in our country I just don't know yet how will I get verified in here as I need some documents, but if I can't earn much with this then it's not that necessary for me to verify my account.