Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

solidtrustpay-solidtrustpay.com

I decided not to use STP anymore. Before I do use STP more than I use neteller. But now I use neteller a lot. I am now have no site that I can earn STP. And even those sites that I earn stp before I now use neteller to cashout instead.

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot find much offer that they could give to me, their news basically are all about updating their merchant dictionary or so. I don't see much change except their revamped template after quite long with those old one. What i want to get more change to better state is their fees.

I don't think that sooner they will get more and more users from what i see they are less expansive, and it seems trying to make their service as stable as they could. Another thing that i could see that with updating their merchant dictionary they could offer best service for clients isn't it?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think that sooner they will get more and more users from what i see they are less expansive, and it seems trying to make their service as stable as they could. Another thing that i could see that with updating their merchant dictionary they could offer best service for clients isn't it?

Well it seems true, they are less expansive if only admin want to create some movement it would be good, but judging from the current activities of this payment processor it seems STP satisfy with what they have at the moment, but as long as they still survive it would be a good thing for their users.

• 2 weeks later...

Less expansive does not mean they are not trying to expand more of their influence, i think that STP is keep growing but maybe the rate is not as high as the other new electronic money or payment processors that offering similiar and yet better features.

Since last year this one is keep declining on the visit based on what i see on Alexa Rank, i don't know if this means that other visitors who used to visit this payment processor now prefer the others but from what i see 3 top countries which access this one is India, Bulgaria and United States.

I also rarely hear the name of solidtrustpay at the moment. They are seems likeless aggressive compared to Webmoney, Neteller, Skrill or even Paypal. I am wondering what are their management did. It is not very popular compared to those i said before even to Perfect Money. They should targetted next niche which there are few competitors inside.

It could be like that but STP actually has a quite strong potential if we want to compare it with the others. STP also basically less strict as we already knew in past but that changes recently and STp turn to a strict payment processor, with becoming strictier STP will lose more of their loyal users.

• 2 weeks later...

It could be like that but STP actually has a quite strong potential if we want to compare it with the others. STP also basically less strict as we already knew in past but that changes recently and STp turn to a strict payment processor, with becoming strictier STP will lose more of their loyal users.

To be honest STP is not like it was used to be and guess what they somewhat trying to stabilize the position with less expansive policy, i think this is a slowdown, i had an advice that admin just combined personal and business account and make the fees is lower 1% for example without any additional dollars.

• 2 weeks later...

I think even in 2 years before, they are still like what they are only with few difference. At the moment i think the staff feel good with them, i don't see much expansive policy but overall it is nice enough to know that it still survive and has a lot of users.

• 1 month later...

STP is a very strict payment processor and that is the reason why I don't like them that much. For one to be able to transact with them successfully, you have to be so careful because the slightest mistake you do can lead you to the kind of ban you can never had imagine. STP is one of the payment processors that some people who are into some kind of rev share make use of but they apply a lot of caution when doing so too.

Of couse there are some complaints from people who has been used their services, i only use it for few times and my last time login is around 4 months ago. In many forums i heard the same thing like their support are bad, too much strictness especially when send a payment.

I think the only thing they are trying to do is to make sure the system is even more secured. These days, payment processors have the tendency of winding up and STP wouldn't want to fall into such category considering the influx of those who are using it and the way other payment processors wind up.

• 2 weeks later...

Well something surprising happening here that the rank of STP falling deeper and it makes this payment processor lose more of their place even there are some correction but the fall is deep according to me. The other surprising fact that i got from Alexa that sweden is in top five country that access STP. It seems that STP is quite popular there.

But I think that those people in the USA are enjoying this payment processor because they don't seem to leave it. STP seems to be more and more popular among them since they cannot use other ones like perfect money and Okpay. This thing has made it become even much recognized among them and has made it a popular one to choose for online investment.

@sidejob: After i saw your post, i went to Alexa and checked it and you are right. I do wonder is STP really popular to certain extent at europe, but i see that India and Russia on the top of users who visit STP. Actually that is just about visit and not the one who have an account there, but still has possibility to have account.

In europe or in few countries at europe? Europe is big dude. As far as i know in India STP is good enough well not to so big population but certain people still use it and the total is still in a big amount. STP so far more like Paypal to me but with additional of Skrill and Neteller.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It seems STP is trying to provide instant verification for their clients but guess what? It is just for some of their clients who comes from some countries, it is not for every of their clients. Too bad i think it is better if STP should think about this which means that there are more verification if he admits it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just read the news and actually disappointed with STP why they should do that, well maybe for underveloped country that is fine but for developing countries such as Nigeria, Ghana, Indonesia, China, or India that would be a great way for them to extend their popularity and gain more costumers.

• 2 weeks later...

They missed them, well accepting only developed countries won't change much. If STP want to survive and even compete they must be act less strict and also offer more chance for people who come from developing countries since it is trying to rise above and will use more of STP service since STP is payment processor which actually easier to use.

It is actually easier to use but it doesn't mean people will want to use it sooner or later. Neteller, Skrill, Paypal, Payza, or even Perfect Money are easier to use people use it because it accepted on the business or some website that they favour or because it has features they love, and this is what STP should have if they want to survive or expand further.

• 3 weeks later...

If STP want change they should change, i think the current administration and people inside see the current condition of STP is good despite of long term decline but in relatively shorter term STP still reap a lot of profit and get a lot of profit from each transaction with quite high fees included in STP's services.

I would prefer that STP spread their services to more country, as i said before with expanding their horizon they will be able to get more shares and also for sure will get more profit if they can manage their capital well. STP actually has potential but it seems that administrators don't see it.