Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

solidtrustpay-solidtrustpay.com

As far as i know that STP used in many places. They like paypal and LR in the same time, but it seems they even cannot reach LR even Paypal, it seems that they will take some time before they can be a famous payment processor. and i think that later they will become more popular rather than now if they keep their own performance right now.

As long theirs a source of income for STP then I guess its good to use STP. but sad to say in my end I don't have any use of STP. I almost use one I think in poker site but since I don't have a source of income for stp I don't see any potential to be active in stp. In fact I even forgot if I have an account in stp or not. Because for me its just a waste of time if I don't earn.

So far i only have $1 here, it is not a big amount but until now i don't use them so much since i don't use them in much Hybrid program, i know the rate that admin offered for fee here is quite high but we must deal with something like that since they are just like paypal.

At least you have 1 dollar in here. I don't know if have even money in my STP account. I remember before but I don't know if my memory is correct that I have like 10 cents in my account when a hyip site that I invest in few years ago end up paying me via STP instead of via LR. I don't know why I prefer to earn via STP instead of LR but before I thought its better to earn via STP than LR. As years ago LR really has some nasty hacking problem.

STP is good for me, i think earning for them is fine right now,as we can see there are a lot of posters that get paid by this payment processor, if you want just go to some hybrid program that offered them, and you can find it easily in some forum, i see STP's prospect is good and can be one alternative to other payment processor.

For me I prefer to have few processor and ecurrency use. Even if this processor is good I still prefer to earn via paypal and LR only. I don't think its good to earn in other processor like STP. Beside I don't know any forex broker site that uses STP right now and right now most of my earnings come from forex trading. So I'm hoping to earn more and more money in processor that I can use to trade in forex.

For me I prefer to have few processor and ecurrency use. Even if this processor is good I still prefer to earn via paypal and LR only. I don't think its good to earn in other processor like STP. Beside I don't know any forex broker site that uses STP right now and right now most of my earnings come from forex trading. So I'm hoping to earn more and more money in processor that I can use to trade in forex.

I don't use them in Forex, but in few HYIP and some Hybrid program / cycler program which i think will give better earning for me, so far i don't have much complain about them even the fee is quite high but for me that is still acceptable in my own opinion

At least you have some source of earning via STP. Me I'm still finding ways and means to earn via STP. I do like to have funds in this processor even in just a small amount but that's would not going to happen if theirs no site that I can earn via this processors. Even if I want to invest in hyip site I still need to have funds first and I have no site that can pay me via STP.

• 3 weeks later...

You can try some exchangers in your country, i don't know if you have one but since this payment processor popular i am sure in some countries there will be someone who use them and trying to exchange STP balance to all people who need STP balance.

You can try some exchangers in your country, i don't know if you have one but since this payment processor popular i am sure in some countries there will be someone who use them and trying to exchange STP balance to all people who need STP balance.

I use this exchanger for STP e-forexgold.com

Well, STP is not that popular in some countries. It is not easy to find exchanger that can accept STP to the cash. Because the popularity. This is very important for the STP to increase its popularity. So, in this way, STP can exist for a long time, and can get so many more users in this online business

STP actually is quite popular dude, just check the exchangers in your country and i am sure you can find about 3 exchangers that use stp as exchanging, so far i don't see anything wrong with STP, also until now i can use them, in fact i want to earn more with them

I have never used Solidtrustpay for investing in hyips, or any other purpose, I actually don't have account in Solidtrustpay as well, just because I never come across the need to have one, and it's also true that the fee charged on transactions is quite high in Solidtrustpay.

• 2 months later...

I think there are few exchangers in my country but i don't really see the need of STP despite the fact that more hyips now make use of it as the fees are high and i'm yet to come across any ptp forum that uses it as a payment processor, also, STP has become very strict as they now block accounts easily.

• 1 month later...

Well, I don't even know if how many investors in a certain hyip usually use or invest in Solidtrustpay. Because I never used Solidtrustpay and I'm not planning to diversify my funds to Solidtrustpay also. As it is very much redundancy. But I guess some who really want to feel secure use Solidtrustpay in case others e-currency and payments processor suddenly turn to scam.

• 5 months later...

STP can be likened to the likes of PM when it comes to popularity or stuff like that. What I really don't like much about this Canadian processor is their fees. It is rather on a high side for me and is close to saying it is hardly affordable for the average user and for an unregulated payment system. Perhaps one would say it is a payment system that those in HYIP will always love to have.

• 2 weeks later...

STP has a high fee of transaction and that is the reason why I don't like them. I don't like any payment processor that has a very high fee for those that are using it. It is a good payment processor that is very popular and used very well in hyip but their fee is not friendly.

• 1 month later...

STP has a high fee of transaction and that is the reason why I don't like them. I don't like any payment processor that has a very high fee for those that are using it. It is a good payment processor that is very popular and used very well in hyip but their fee is not friendly.

Can you elaborate what kind of fees that you think is high in this ecurrency? I do use this some how and I don't find the fees high. At least its almost the same as other processors also. I do know I can really make good income in here if I only find a good site that I can earn with stp. My problem is not stp. My problem is that I don't have enough site that I can earn via stp.

• 1 month later...

Its so frustrating this stp is asking a lot of documents. Its more strict than any processors that I open. I do hope I can get my account verified in here soon. I still need to send them my picture. I really don't understand what is that for as they can see my picture in my ID also. But for the sake of getting verified I will going to give what they want.

• 5 months later...

I just let my account in here close down. I don't have any source of income via stp right now. I now fully use neteller and paypal an sometimes PM. For me PM is much much better than STP. That's why I prefer to use PM. But if theirs someone who know a site that I can still earn stp then I am sure be happy to join that site.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish that solidtrustpay could reduce their fees for receiving transfer, when we see that there are a lot of payment processor reducing their fees, now we see this one still with their high fees, to be honest to compete with paypal is not that easy for STP and reducing the fees also accept many kind of business is the best option for STP. Also be less strict.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish that solidtrustpay could reduce their fees for receiving transfer, when we see that there are a lot of payment processor reducing their fees, now we see this one still with their high fees, to be honest to compete with paypal is not that easy for STP and reducing the fees also accept many kind of business is the best option for STP. Also be less strict.

How much is the fee of STP right now? Before I do receive payments from my trading account in instaforex via STP and I don't remember that I am complaining about the fees in STP. What I don't like about STP is that if you are not active your account in here will going to be inactive status. I don't open my STP anymore since I get paid vie neteller in instaforex. so no more source of income for me via stp.

It is all deped on what kind of account you have.for personal account which is the lowest type of account you will get 1.5%+ $0.25 per transaction and the percentage will rise if you have higher account type such as Business account where you will get 2.5%+ $0.3 per transaction.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if my account in here is still active. I have not used my stp account for many months now since my earnings in instaforex is not focus in neteller and not in STP. So literally I don't have any source of income that will going to pay me via stp. Although I don't know how stable STP is I have an impression that STP is some how risky to use than PM.

• 3 weeks later...

Same here it is hard to find a place where we could use STP as the place for get some bucks into our own account, even like that it still good to know that STP still online up to now and keep improving their services, but still its internal transfer fees still high.