Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

solidtrustpay-solidtrustpay.com

I just saw that some of my fellow have withdrawn some money to their bank account so which means it's available in our country I just don't know yet how will I get verified in here as I need some documents, but if I can't earn much with this then it's not that necessary for me to verify my account.

as far as i know that you can use CC to verify your account here, but you can ask their CS about this verification thingy, ask them what kind of thing that you can use to verify your account, and to earn here for now is possible since i see many program that accepted them

I just hope that I can withdraw with Profitclicking using my STP account so that I can have some funds on my STP accounts and I will use that to invest in some HYIP so I will just try to play with some HYIP as besides we know that STP is being used in different investment program.

Although, I don't see that they will need to add more features and thinking what might it be since they really have more and more users nowadays so, they might able to accumulate good funds from the fees and improve their service to gain more users and clients.

that is right, i think as the day goes on many people looking for STP funds, i just hope they don't have the same fate like Payza and become LR alternative or competitor, so there isn't anyone that monopoly market so much, so far i rarely heard any complain about then

I just make a research about STP withdrawal and the fee is five dollars in every transaction in our contry we can used EON and RCBC Mywalle visa card, not sure about the other banks. It was great knowing about that because I am having an interest to use my STP account because of the withdrawal feature as according to my research it's only taking two days then it will be credited in your bank account.

That's not good if that will be in Card fees because, I don't think it's worthy to withdraw at all and better to sell your funds in the local exchangers that 5 dollars fees is obviously big fees. If they have bank feature then, we can have lower or no fees for it I think.

@Monyitomon: that is good dude that you choose them, but exchange them in exchanger could be one of the good way that you can do, since i think you will get lower fee rather than only withdraw it to your bank account, $5 maybe for some people is not high but for low earner i think that money already big enough

in my country some exchanger even have better rates a bit or give the same rate like LR, it means that STP now is popular, before i see some skeptic post about them but in fact this payment processor still good, it seems they are stable until now because there is no big problems with them

• 2 weeks later...

It will be in that way. Because, of the fact that Payza become not good for investment programs many users find a way to have still investments and using their banks or cards to fund just like payza and what we see now that they moved to STP because of the same feature.

and it seems that they will gain more costumers, i think to have account in this payment processor is easy and a must because i see many program now accept this payment processor even for high risk program such as HYIP site. and they have feature that similiar like payza

Yes, the value of STP is somewhat close enough to LR but with the widely used of STP in the investment programs nowadays as usually secondary method when LR is not available or lacking of funds. Although, I wanted sooner to learn and experience STP.

Their really a good chance that STP will be back up LR since payza chance its rules and does not allow hyip investing. But same time theirs other secondary processor that also want to be second to LR in hyip investments and that is PM and Egopay. Now its up to STP to find ways and means to have an edge between PM and egopay. Becuase for me right now anyone can be second to LR in hyip investments.

Their really a good chance that STP will be back up LR since payza chance its rules and does not allow hyip investing. But same time theirs other secondary processor that also want to be second to LR in hyip investments and that is PM and Egopay. Now its up to STP to find ways and means to have an edge between PM and egopay. Becuase for me right now anyone can be second to LR in hyip investments.

now their alexa rank are better rather than Payza, so it means that they are growing and also become a good payment processor that i think already replace payza place right now and i see the 2nd most used payment processor right now :D

i would be observing if this payment processor would catch up in popularity and usefulness. but for now, i think that i would not use this one because it is not much use to me and also i am not much familiar with how to use this one. but i am glad that they are trying to be as popular as liberty reserve. that means they may be a good one.

Itsd been a while since I last open this thread and make post in here. I still don't have anything to update in here so far. But one thing I learn in life that we really don't know when we going to need this processor. Just imagine if suddenly Paypal and LR suddenly turn to scam. I'm sure many will going to find another stable processor and I know theirs a slim chance that STP will be popular but who knows right?

just have an account here and then make some deposit by bank wire or by buy it from exchangers, that is what i do here, so far i already have $5 not much but at least i have some bucks here, so far i stilll trying to some site that accepted STP and use it for my alternative payment processor's investment

• 2 weeks later...

At least you have some dollars in your account. In our country my fellows are getting interested to verify their account in here because they can use their card to withdraw the fee is five dollars in every transaction that is any amount so it's preferable if you going to withdraw a high amount so it's just okay even you pay for five dollars.

$5 per transaction i think that is quite high but i think if we can earn about $100 per month, or even more than i think it is good for them, from what i see STP is a good payment processor for someone who earn about $50 or more per month in online business field

Definitely, if you going to withdraw such amount in here then it wouldn't hurt you. Anyway, if I am going to verify my STP account then I guess I can, but I still don't have my passport to use for verification, but I am alerady waiting for it. But still if I can't earn with my STP account then there is no point actually.

That's why if STP really want to be a popular processor its need to promote itself in many earning sites as well. I'm sure if STP can penetrate the forex industry I'm sure it's going to get a big boost. Right now most broker sites added LR in their list of processor and the processor activity and popularity almost increase 30% right now from three years ago. In fact this year majority of LR activity now come from broker sites and not hyip sites. So just imagine if STP can do the same.

The following phishing email has recently been identified by STPay staff and customers:

From: SolidTrust Pay Support [mailto:noreply@solidtrustpay.com]

Subject: Important Message From SolidTrust Pay

Thank you for choosing SolidTrust Pay

Please click on the following link and validated your account info by filling the form. This is done because there is a chance that some accounts do not function properly with the newly updated system and we would like to ensure that you are the genuine holder of the account.

Click link below and follow instruction for validated your SolidTrust Pay account.

Click Here validated your account

In case you not fill all the fields, and an internal system conflict occurs between your account and system database, your SolidTrust Pay account will be blocked.

Please Note: when click the link you will redirect resolve to an our backup IP address for security issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Please do not respond to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

Best Regards,

SolidTrust Pay

http://www.solidtrustpay.com

This email is in no way authorized by SolidTrust Pay. If you receive this message, please delete it immediately.

The “Click Here validated your account” link, links to a phishing site intended to collect your account details. Additionally, while the email appears to be generated by solidtrustpay.com, the reply-to address reveals a different address. The reply-to address may vary but, if you receive this email, you will note that replies will be directed to email addresses that are not found @solidtrustpay.com

since STP become more popular i am sure that they will get something like this, i advice to any other people who use them to be careful, STP getting popular and it means they will become a target for many scammers and hackers

but to paypal, they are nearly equal lol, actually if you know the right time to use this one then you can get profit too, so far i trying to find some ways to get few funds here so i can start doing some investment before open my STP balance for exchanging

I'm really surprise to see the ranking of STP as almost near to LR. I thought STP is not as popular as LR but when I check the difference between the two is so minimal that any time STP can be more popular than LR. But I'm sure that will never going to happen. But still being that popular is really surprise me as I thought the rest of processors is only distance second to LR.

that is the fact that happened even that thing will not happened according to you but it still have possibility to become more popular than LR, in fact they can enter many kind of online business not like LR which only in PTP, HYIP, Forex, and other site like gambling site. this is why that STP become more popular

I guess that's where STP is getting its traffic. I don't know what other type of online industry that stp in used for but almost all the online industry that I'm in is using LR. I guess if I can find out what kind of online industry STP is in I'm sure its going to be a good additional earning for me. So far so good that I'm earning good in forex without any problem using LR but I'm hoping I can do the same using STP.