Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

solidtrustpay-solidtrustpay.com

• 1 month later...

@dabchi:hmm that is hard for you dude, but in my country i can make account here and i already have one but i don't optimize it yet, since i don't opened for exchanging service too LOL, at least this payment processor now used widely in many ptc programs.

Latest news update from the payment processor, STP as on 17th March 2012 regarding the US check withdrawal option !

SOLIDTRUSTPAY – US CHECK WITHDRAWAL OPTION

Here’s the details taken from the official SolidTrustPay blog:

“NEW USA Check Withdrawal Option !!

You asked for it – you got it! On Monday, March 19, 2012 SolidTrustPay will be rolling out yet another fantastic withdrawal option for members. ALL member levels (active to bank verified) can take advantage of our new Check Withdrawal option (United States and Canada). Watch for it in your MY MONEY/WITHDRAW MONEY area. The cost for a check withdrawal will be only $4.

For our many members who do not wish to add bank accounts or card products to their profile, or are reluctant to submit documentation to verify their accounts, our new check withdrawal option is the answer. No verification is required (although we may request it at our discretion) so Active Members now easily and quickly withdraw funds from their account!

To take advantage of this new option, ensure your profile information is 100% current, as checks are only sent to the registered address on file. If your address needs updating, just contact us via our HELP CENTRE at anytime.

What’s next on our list of great member features?

new site design almost ready

STPay USA MasterCard Debit Card almost ready

STPay International MasterCard Debit Card almost ready

South American countries soon to be added to our Real Time Bank Transfer options !

SolidTrustPay – we really are Your Money, Your Way !”

I'm surprise that STP as check withdrawal options. Although its only good for U.S. my mind right now its seems that STP is trying to be the like of AP. But I don't think STP will going to be popular as AP. But at least STP is trying to improve itself and for me that's is a good thing.

• 3 weeks later...

we don't know about future but from what i see now they are seems trying to increase their service and trying to make it more worthy for the people who use their service, and it seems they are now accepted in many PTC site too

Latest news update from STP official news blog, as on 5th April regarding the Happy Easter and Good Friday holiday schedule !

Long Easter Weekend

Posted in April 5, 2012 ¬ 12:34 pmh.adminComments Off

SolidTrust wishes its members around the world a joyous Easter weekend.

Please note that almost all banks worldwide will be closed on Good Friday and Easter Monday. Therefore, please add an extra 2 days to all your deposit and withdrawal requests (except for credit / debit card deposits & purchases, which will continue to be processed 24/7 as usual).

Our offices will be closed on these days as well. Our ticket support system is also available so if you have any support requests, visit our HELP CENTRE for assistance.

Once again from our staff to you, have a very happy Easter weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

from what i see this payment processor have 3 kind of account, all of account they have here are good but for the corporate account they have chargeback feature, so far i just prefer the personal account since that is suitable for myself

The only sites that i know of an i am working on,that is using their services is Justbeenpaid.I am sure there will be member of the site too,that will be comfortable using the payment processor to get their money out.I am not having an account with them because i don't know anything about their services.

• 1 month later...

yeha i see JBP use this service but i don't interest to use them since there is only few exchanger that support them and the rate for their currency is not quite high, but so far i see this processor can be alternative to Paypal or Liberty Reserve.

Its look promising that this site is somehow trying to improve its service. If this site offers check in my country without any charges then I'm going to try to use this processors also. Just to have a feel of earning via check. I'm just hoping that the bank where I'm going to exchange my check will also honor it. I never receive any check from international source before that's why I'm excited if its going to be allowed in my country.

from what i see now there are some people that recommend the other people to use this processor, and some of them even said that STP better than Payza or even LR wow, that is something that surpises me. but still i don't see anything better than LR or even Payza

I just signed-up for an account here but i don't have plans of actively putting funds here since i am reading that this has high fees. I'll keep this as a back-up though since i am right now looking for a payment processor i can use for GPT sites that i can withdraw funds via Bank Transfer. And i can see that this supports the use of Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Card although i am too lazy right now to go through their verification and procedure on adding accounts which seems to be tedious for me.

with credit card verification that they have now it will be a good advantages for them because from what i see mostly people that come from europe or US deposit their money from the credit card that they have. and since they have also bank deposit it will better for some people that cannot have credit cards.

• 1 month later...

Solidtrustpay is a good alternative to PayPal especially for those whose countries are banned from using PayPal

Solidtrustpay is not good alternative of paypal for countries where paypal is not offering its services because not many sites offer STP.I can give you examples of such sites but the list is very big.if every second site use STP then our country members can payout through freelancing sites in STP and also from Ebay.Therefore, STP is not good alternative payza is best to use

from what i see now there are some people that recommend the other people to use this processor, and some of them even said that STP better than Payza or even LR wow, that is something that surpises me. but still i don't see anything better than LR or even Payza

it is more secure than Liberty Reserve. The downside is that they will ask for your documents to verify your accounts. Unlike STP, Liberty Reserve does not care who you are and where you get the money from. For scammers it is paradise, for honest people STP is better.

• 2 weeks later...

it is more secure than Liberty Reserve. The downside is that they will ask for your documents to verify your accounts. Unlike STP, Liberty Reserve does not care who you are and where you get the money from. For scammers it is paradise, for honest people STP is better.

What make you say that STP is more secure than LR? I mean in what way? Is it because as you say its need documents to get verified? Me I have some reservation about verification. Because unlike paypal that its a good processor. I really don't know if STP is solid and stable enough to be consider legit and I'm afraid that my documents may end up to a wrong hand.

• 3 weeks later...

for me they are not secure than LR. but don't claim that honest people for STP lols, even payment processors like paypal also have scammers lol, so that is not true if this processor for honest people, and they don't care about your money here too as long as they get profit, why not?

• 4 weeks later...

One thing I'm sure LR is more popualr than STP. If that is the case then that means theirs some features in LR that is good that cant' be found in STP. I don't have anything against STP. But for me how can I use STP if I can't even find a site that I can earn STP. Even if lets say STP is stable and secure how can I fund my STP? That's why its very important that we have source of income.

• 4 weeks later...

Well said; I still wonder why some Hyips make use of STP when it is very difficult to earn with STP. Also, there are not much STP exchangers around. It will be nice if PTP sites can add STP to their list of payment processors so that more STP Account Holders will be able to earn with their STP Accounts.

• 3 weeks later...

if i don't mistakes in th become more freshte now change their looks not become more freshte now change their looks not become more fresh and i just find some news that we cannot make exchange with the other members from US or exchanger based on US and hereis the criteria of people or exchanger that we can use.

Who Can Request an Exchange

STPay Exchanges are limited to:

- Customer outside of the United States*

- Customers who are Verified / Bank Verified

• 3 weeks later...

that is in your country, but in my country that is different, or if you check some international exchanger, they use STP too and it seems that they gained popularity so much, even maybe that is not useful for you but for people include me they are one of the list right now