Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Be hardworking to prosper in forex

We need to be hard working to prosper in forex market. It is an international market. There are no man can prosper in life without hard work. So we need to be a hard worker and then we can be prosper in life so it is good for all.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you keep at it, you will make some money in forex. The key is to use modest amount of money to trade and lower your risks and also keep at it to make moderate profit and keep at it and then continue to make more profits. I guess if you make several hundred bucks per day and do that every day, you will end up with some good money at the end of the month but don't aim way too high cause there might not be enough trends for that. 

• 3 weeks later...

I guess so and its one way to survive. We should learn to work hard and practice hard and keep disciplined in order to gain money from forex. Forex is for those who can value education and can be patience. Long term can pay off in forex but short terms are no good. There are way too much risks in scalping so an inexperienced person can lose quite a bit in scalping. I think that practicing daily will make newbie a good trader. 

• 1 month later...

It is most important to be a hard worker person. If we want to do something in life we need to learn forex and we need to be an honest and hard worker person and it will be better for our life and we will be success in forex market and life.

Yes I agree that we need to be persistant and hard working whether it's forex or any other field in which we are working, hard work in my view is the key to success so I think it would suit over here as well, without hard work I don't think anyone would be able to prosper in any place.

Forex is a good business and I like it so much and I want to be a good trader. It is a real and legal business and most of the people of the world like it and every man want to make money from forex market.

To add to what you have said I think this is why because it is real and legit, this is the reason why people do hard work more like need to do hard work in order to succeed in forex trading and make profits about daily for themselves.

However I think that besides hard work, luck might also be needed.

And please stick exactly to the topic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A trader who is not hardworking will definitely find it difficult to be successful in Forex. Though the success of Forex depends on both hard work and smart work, the bulk of it is that the trader must as a matter of necessity instill in himself, some degree of seriousness and hard work.

• 1 month later...

Hard work is important in forex for the trader to be able to make profit from his or her trade. Forex trading business is a very difficult type of business, so therefore, the trader should work hard and try to learn how to trade very well by practicing in the demo account very well. This thing will help him or her to be able to develop himself or herself.

• 1 month later...

Surely I concur that we have to be persistant and critically hard Working irrespective of whether It is absolutely forex or An additional sector exactly in which we have been Performing, effort and hard work in my viewpoint will be the important make a difference to achievements so I think It's going to accommodate about right here also.

• 1 year later...

Hard working can definitely help us prosper, but at the same time it is very important that we do hard work, it is impossible to achieve anything without having the determination and that’s why talent is not enough but having passionate to make use of it is far better for anyone to achieve regular profit and to grow!

At the moment I am using OctaFX broker and I doubt if there could ever be any better company, it has 11 awards in just 4 years which is already a record, but more crucially they have won public’s heart which is why everyone loves to work with them and they also have 8 USD no deposit bonus which is ideal to start!

According to me hardworking and smart work is needed in forex, according to me only hardworking won't change your life so much, well it may but as usual you will find the difference between someone who do hardworking combined with smart work. Since this is only hardworking well you may prosper but it will take longer time.

Learning how to work hard is good. It is what is going to determine your strength and those who are hard working will definitely get the best from the market because this is basically what will determine your strength to remain there and also what will make you get the best from the market. Knowing also how to understand what the business offers is even the main thing to consider.

Everyone could prosper if they want to work as hard as they can and as smart as they can. Of course you could be prosper in forex, but what is the defenition of prosper here, i mean their earning target, some people just earn around $100 already prosper while some need around thousand dollars to feel prosper. Overall i think that making more profit than loss is a sign of prosperity.

Prosperity in forex is wish of every one we even want to grow in days. For this purpose traders should do hard work as much they can do with interest . I met many successful traders they get this targets in years . It is not possible to prosper in just few days . DO trading with management so that your profits will surely come to you.

Forex is a business of knowledge and I really doubt if anyone will be successful without hard work. You need to know what you are doing well enough to get the best from it and you also need to understand the best way to handle it in other to make the best from the market. Hrad work comes from knowledge and focus because understanding yourself is also of paramount importance.

Hard working is top thing needed to succeed, it’s not business or anything, but it’s about hard work, if we are capable of that than whether it’s Forex or Binary trading, it will be absolutely perfect. I am extremely fortunate that I have got FMbinary.com with me, it’s not just a great broker but even better guide for Binary Option traders with their epic education guide, so with that I can hardly lose and that has turned me into a really great trader!

• 1 month later...

The person who has hardworking as his mantra of life won’t ever be left disappointed, it is often see people been lazy and always leaving their work on other’s shoulder or just ignore it to think it’s too difficult and that’s why they always stay where they are instead of growing. I am extremely lucky that I have got OctaFX broker which provided me the destination to do hard work at and that has led into becoming successful, but the journey comes with loads of disappointments and various other stuff, so that is the only way we will be getting experience and for me all hard work is worth with OctaFX broker’s help through their awesome conditions that’s available all the time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Many people create something like smartworking and so on. But i think now it is not really made much difference, if you want to be rich yes hardworking too not just smart working so other things you want to say. Hardworking in forex means that you must get higher pips or by using higher lot size or manage the a tight risk management.