Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is risky business

Forex is risky business but some how we can end up making some good profit in here if we know how to handle our trading account. I been in here in two to three years time and I'm so sure that I can make so much profit in here without any worries. I do believe that we can all be making good income in forex if we only know how to make something good out of ourselves in here. So lets hope that we will end up in profit in here.

Yes forex is a risky business because in forex when we open a trade we just put our money at risk. Every trade in forex starts with loss because of spread. The bigger the lot size the higher is the profit or loss, meaning higher risk similarly smaller the lot size, the smaller is the profit or loss that means smaller risk. Hence without risk we can not earn.   

Its very risky but the big question is can we make good profit in here or not if we going to try to trade long term? Because in my experience if we going to trade long term we really can end up making some good profit. I do know that its going to take months and even years to make big in forex trading. I'm sure once we know how to handle our trading account we can end up having good income as well.

Something that requires investment decision is usually a risky enterprise as well as foreign exchange is nothing at all distinct. Danger disadvantage not possibly be eradicated with this market but it can be lowered whenever possible by appropriate exchanging methods that we employ. Merely appropriate understanding as well as abilities in this market can assist you decrease your exchanging threat up to great degree.

there are no any business without risk. forex has also risk . so when we start our trade we will be cool minded and we can increase our forex knowledge to take a sort training by demo account.

of course you have to learn about forex in first time. try to open a demo account, Participate in demo contest and win real money.:)

This is something that keeps ringing bells on the ears of so many. Even the broker we trade with will keep announcing it and tell the trader to really be cautious in dealing with Forex. Forex is just a risky business and that is a known fact. It is left for the trader himself to know how to curtail it.

• 3 months later...

That is true, forex trading business is a very risky type of business. It is good that before the trader will try to trade in the forex business, he or she should be able to know and to learn how to trade very well if not, it will be hard for him or her to trade in the forex business.

Forex is a risky but lucrative business. It is risky but we can make a lot of money from it. What we need to do is to have the right knowledge to trade in it and also have patience with it. Forex is a business everyone desires since it offers you a chance to earn from home and you can achieve whatever you want to achieve as a Forex trader.

On the entire world There's no organization enterprise without probability. So I do Feel it genuinely could it be is not going to generate a variation, if a can bolster his consciousness he can make a lot quite a bit more with the forex. So he can open up a demo account and then have a instruction. 

• 2 months later...

Forex is an uncertain business and there is nothing less that someone would expect from such an uncertain business if not the risks that are in it. Forex isn't a business you dabble into when you can't take risks and whenever you try to, you end up losing so much of a capital than you would think.

• 2 weeks later...

Its really risky if we don't know how to trade. This is the main reason why we really need to focus on learning and then earning. We can't make profit in forex if we don't feel we can't make profit. Its all mind set. Look at how many people say forex is hard. Then ask them how long do they trade and most does not even trade and some just trade for few weeks.

Its really risky if we don't know how to trade. This is the main reason why we really need to focus on learning and then earning. We can't make profit in forex if we don't feel we can't make profit. Its all mind set. Look at how many people say forex is hard. Then ask them how long do they trade and most does not even trade and some just trade for few weeks.

Yes, forex trading is risky business. We must understand the step for trading in forex. We also must improve our trading skill to get more maximal result in forex trading. We can learn from video tutorial. TenkoFx also provide it. We can use it to get knowledge and we also can understand about forex trading.

Forex trading is a very risky business to be sincere if you dont have good knowledge and skills then more and more failure is bind to come your way .

Dont take too much risk just do what you can and leave the rest and never take too high risk

Forex is in noway a means of earning easy money and many traders are trying so and so many retail traders are losing their money. I know that only small percent age of people are winning here. Failure is a part of trading and retail trader should concentrate on learning more thoroughly then they can definitely earn good money in Forex.

Forex is a risky business. But if we know how to trade properly we can end up making some good income as well. I do know that many do end up having so much profit and in two to three years time I can handle my trading account. I would be happy with the way things are for me in here. I do feel its worth it to become a full time trader so I always take the risk.

I think actually many new traders have understand the theory of forex trading. But to do it actually very hard without integrity and seriousness in forex trading. For people who search for easy way to earn much money better step out of forex trading

Knowledge is on its own, the most important part of trading. It is the knowledge a trader has that takes him out of the shackles of losses and even though he has to lose, it doesn't mean he would lose a lot of money, rather, he ends up making something better than what an average trader would have made.