Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is risky business

@radex78: Even i must admit it, forex is a risky business for anyon-e who ever experienced about it. It needs more accurat-e analysis. Forex has high risk so do your return if you somehow success, so people is actually right if they think this is  business where they would get  lot of money in relatively shorter time.

@radex78: Even i must admit it, forex is a risky business for anyon-e who ever experienced about it. It needs more accurat-e analysis. Forex has high risk so do your return if you somehow success, so people is actually right if they think this is  business where they would get  lot of money in relatively shorter time.

Yes if any trader they have good accurate analysis hence making profit will get easiness in trading, but also as trader need to remember if they can't control the market, so if likley faced with mistake in analysis they can take action to cut loss or they can put stop loss on their order

Yes if any trader they have good accurate analysis hence making profit will get easiness in trading, but also as trader need to remember if they can't control the market, so if likley faced with mistake in analysis they can take action to cut loss or they can put stop loss on their order

Radex, I agree when we have proper way we also start getting confident and we won’t lose out trades early or fear when it’s in loss and that’s exactly why analyzing is critical to our chances.

Radex, I agree when we have proper way we also start getting confident and we won’t lose out trades early or fear when it’s in loss and that’s exactly why analyzing is critical to our chances.

have good analytical skills are very necessary in this forex trading, to have good analytical skills will allow us to trade in the right position. we must a  lot to learn to be able to do a good analysis

• 1 month later...

Forex is a business that has a very high risk and therefore we should have a good trading plan that will allow us to minimize the risk properly. we need to learn in a demo account first to be trading well in a real account

Just like what thread starter of this thread said, fx which we know already is totally a risky business everyone could simply lose their money if they don't careful with their strtegy and with their trading strategy of course. Lerning in demo account doesn't give you much if you learn in the least effective way.

Just like what thread starter of this thread said, fx which we know already is totally a risky business everyone could simply lose their money if they don't careful with their strtegy and with their trading strategy of course. Lerning in demo account doesn't give you much if you learn in the least effective way.

Yes, forex trading is risky business and if we can not minimize the risk , we will not get maximal profit. We can try to use demo account first to make us be able to understand about forex trading, we can learn basics of forex trading to make us get more profit.

Forex is not a single business that’s risky, it’s every business which is risky, we just need to understand that if we trade with proper method and strategy then we will definitely be able to work out things, but without a logical plan we will find it too risky. The best way we can learn to reduce risk is through proper plans and executing it correctly, it’s not straight forward but if we have passion then we can definitely build it up. I found it very tough to start with, but sticking in there made a huge difference and I was able to work out right method and it also to do with OctaFX broker where they have superb conditions that includes low spreads, high leverage up to 1.500 plus huge cash back too, so all very nice!

Forex trading not doubt is a very risky business but this dose not mean that we dont need to participate in the business to gain more I think at this point what we all require is the ability to invest our time in learning and building more focus

Forex trading is a very risky business to be sure and that is good as well so for this reason we must not take additional risk for nothing seek all we need to do is for us to try and cutdown on our risk and be sure that we have the best type of experience through learning in our demo account and plartform such as trading jornal that are many online.

Through this way money and profit can be made easyly.

In fact although forex is included as risky business but still many trader interested and trying to making effort to get earning from forex business, still tis business very promising and maybe any trader they having goal getting financial freedom from forex business, this is reliable busuess if we having good knowledge and experience I think

Forex trading is a very risky business to be sure and that is good as well so for this reason we must not take additional risk for nothing seek all we need to do is for us to try and cutdown on our risk and be sure that we have the best type of experience through learning in our demo account and plartform such as trading jornal that are many online.

Through this way money and profit can be made easyly.

Forex is indeed risky dear, but we need to be positive and understand that the potential is so big that some risk is obvious, if we are able to control or manage that well then we could win massively, so our main aim should be to focus on trading and that will put us in right zone.

Yes forex is a risky business too. If you want to start a forex business it will be risky for you, if you have no knowledge about it. So at the first time you need to open a demo trading for increase you knowledge about forex then you can be open a real account when you will be a trader. 

Forex is of course a risky business and no doubt about that but if we are serious and can handle the market with proper care ,we can make good profit in a consistent manner here and that can't be compared with any other similar business because the potential is more here .

Yes and the risk when we trade in foreign exchange will be lower rather than when we don't apply proper care. The more forex risky the more some people love it because it wil give them more return, it is just like when you use bigger lot size then you may lose bigger but also my gain profit bigger

Although forex as risky busines but in fact still many trader they take part in forex and want to making money with forex business,, and forex still beccme potential business as source income if we can learn well how to trade in this arena and also knowing strategy that can suitable with the trend market

Although forex as risky busines but in fact still many trader they take part in forex and want to making money with forex business,, and forex still beccme potential business as source income if we can learn well how to trade in this arena and also knowing strategy that can suitable with the trend market

Because that is profitable business and this is one of the reason why people take part in forex even they know it is risky and to be honest i'm one of them, not to mention FX is flexible, you can physically trade at anytime or anywhere you want nd with just few clicks dude and you'll be able to reap profit or suffering loss.

Because that is profitable business and this is one of the reason why people take part in forex even they know it is risky and to be honest i'm one of them, not to mention FX is flexible, you can physically trade at anytime or anywhere you want nd with just few clicks dude and you'll be able to reap profit or suffering loss.

Still forex is interested business as part time because market open 24 hour 5 day a week and we can spent in forex on spare time, but maybe will different if trader already treat as full time hence they can monitorng the market and look best time to making entries with goal to makig profit

That is true and i don't have anything against it or argue against that. Forex despite of all the risk it shows to us still one of the most profitable business which attract many people who want to reap profit, me is one of them. The other aspect people still plunge is because of flexibility i said before which is open for 24 hours during business days.

I know that forex is a risky business, but there are no business without risk. So do not worry carry on your work. If you are a honest and hard working person you will be success in forex market. So it is very good for us and a good chance for me that we can earn money from here. 

Every trader know if forex is risky business, but although forex is risky still many trader trying to making money with forex because in fact this busines still very promising, as trader they can making good money if they having good skill, like as on brexit time previous week, certain trader he able making very huge profit only in few minute