Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is risky business

Forex trading is a very risky business if you want to earn from here then you must be ready to learn as the learning process is the only place and thing which we can use to gain some profit from here as well and this is the right step to follow for succees

• 5 weeks later...

Forex is risk and easy at the same time so it all depend on the trader, in forex there are protective measure that are put in place to manage risk and when a trader take his time to study and learn what it takes to succeed in forex then forex bcome easy and less risky.

• 2 weeks later...

Its risky business but its worth it if we do know how to trade properly. I do earn good money in forex trading and I do hope that  I can eventually earn big in here. In forex trading its all about taking risk and I do love to take risk some how. So I am hoping now that in the long run I can really make it big in here. Forex trading for me is my way to riches.

Its risky business but its worth it if we do know how to trade properly. I do earn good money in forex trading and I do hope that  I can eventually earn big in here. In forex trading its all about taking risk and I do love to take risk some how. So I am hoping now that in the long run I can really make it big in here. Forex trading for me is my way to riches.

Yes depsite the high risks presence in forex business, it is well settled that by developing good trading skillls and adopting risk management technques it is possible to survive trading the market and beating the risk to make profitable trades.

Risk is just a product of our mind. If you know how to do analysis you will know that forex trading is not risky. Because you will know how to trade properly. I am sure that in few years time I can really guarantee myself some success in here. Just imagine earning thousand of dollars each month. This is really want I am hoping to achieve in here.

Forex trading is a very risky business to be sincere if you actually want to earn in this field then you must be ready to learn as the market is full of risk and imappropraitly so we need to stand our way and ensure that risk dose not come to stay

Yes, forex trading is risky business. We must have knowledge about forex if we want to get profit here. We can hone skill with demo account and using small amount to start trading. Try to use posting bonus from InstaForex

You can loss a lot of money in forex trading. But one thing I do like about forex trading is that I can really earn good money in here. In the long run its all about your risk appetite. I do earn now 5% profit a month average. So if I have 100,000 dollars trading capital I can earn 5,000 dollars a month. This is what I am hoping to achieve right now.

there are no any business without risk. forex has also risk . so when we start our trade we will be cool minded and we can increase our forex knowledge to take a sort training by demo account.

Forex is one type of business that has risk like you said, but it is also has not just simple risk, this business is high risk business,with higher chance to loss or got a profit. Since it is risky what do you need is to control risk and i agree with your statement, cool mind also help us to think clearly so it will avoid more losses.

Forex is one type of business that has risk like you said, but it is also has not just simple risk, this business is high risk business,with higher chance to loss or got a profit. Since it is risky what do you need is to control risk and i agree with your statement, cool mind also help us to think clearly so it will avoid more losses.

Yes forex trading is risky business and trader must try to improve skill to get more maximal result. We must be able to minimize the risk to get more maximal result. Don't forget to learn from our experience because our trading experiences is the best teacher for us. We also must keep honing our trading skill here.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

Its funny that so many say that forex is risky. But ask them if they trade regularly or earn in money in forex and they will answer no. But ask those who make constant profit in forex trading and they will say forex is not that risky. My point is that every thing we do is risky if we don't try to study and understand it to start with.

Yes forex trading is risky business and trader must try to improve skill to get more maximal result. We must be able to minimize the risk to get more maximal result. Don't forget to learn from our experience because our trading experiences is the best teacher for us. We also must keep honing our trading skill here.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

Exactly like this, many traders does not know how to solve this issues. Most of them only want to make profit, without knowing the process before make that profits. Since this business totally has risk, traders must be cautios with all that could happen and preparing for the worst is one of the good kind of risk management.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, there is no doubt Forex is a very risky business but that does not stop it from been one of the most profitable business in the world. Everything in the world which is good also requires attention to be successful. If we gain proper knowledge it no longer would be risky. I trade with OctaFX, as they provide ideal condition to decrease risk for me. They provide me great platform cTrader, where all my trades are executed instantly without ever facing any reqotes.

Forex can not escape risk, the risk that we need to be careful in forex trading. forex risk we can not get rid of us can only minimize the risk with  have a good risk management. to have a good risk management, the risk in forex can we minimized. we should always use SL when trading

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

• 2 months later...

Forex is still risky and has risk inside, many people said that forex is a high risk business but as long as you can regulate your money well i don't see much issues with this business anymore. But remember you should invest what you can afford to lose here plus choose a true broker not just another scam one because this is what many trader's mistake when starting to roam forex industry.