Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is risky business

Forex is really risky business but if we keep on focusing on learning eventually we can end up making good income in here. I'm really excited to see myself as a successful trader so I'm hoping that in the long run we all going to be a good trader. I'm really tired and sick of losing money in forex but eventually I started to make profit so lets just hope that we can sustain and maintain my account for good.

all business is risky and not only forex trading, and so, but if we know for some knowledge and for how to trade with right then we can manage our trading forex with good and make it profitable and even more than other business, and so do not worry about the risk, they are the consequences whoch we have to take besides we want to get the reward from it,

Forex is really risky business but if we keep on focusing on learning eventually we can end up making good income in here. I'm really excited to see myself as a successful trader so I'm hoping that in the long run we all going to be a good trader. I'm really tired and sick of losing money in forex but eventually I started to make profit so lets just hope that we can sustain and maintain my account for good.

Forex trading is a business that is very challenging, due to the high risk of market movements are difficult to predict accurately and there is no strategy that can 100% assure profit without loss. So loss money in forex is an usual thing and we should learn from it if we want to get more maximal result in forex.

Yes, Forex is a very risky business. That which even makes it riskier is the uncertain nature of it. Some times, certain individuals always wonder why the expert traders themselves lose. Yes, this is mainly because, the market rate is not controlled by just one factor but a variety of factors from the individual countries whose currencies are traded on.

• 3 weeks later...

Obviously, its a very risky business. You can't go without forex though. I think forex is addicting for me. I love to trade and even in mini lots I still love to trade. Now, forex can be risky but if you're experienced, knowledgeable, then its not that difficult for you. As long as you understand the risks and know how to avoid them you can move around just fine. I mean its risky to fly in an airplane or drive in a car, you can die but you do it daily cause you know how to avoid risks. 

There are things you can do to eliminate risks like using stop loss at all time. You can leave it wide range but you must use it cause losing 40 pips is better than losing 100 pips. At least you will still have some money left to regain your losses afterward right. You must use wide range so you can take profit and not be taking out of trades way too early or for long term, you need wide range sl. You can also leave it wide if you're monitoring the trade since you can exit the trade at any time. 

• 1 month later...

Yes I also agree that forex is a riky business but I think it's not the case with forex only in my view all businesses are risky and there is no business without risk and also I think fun comes with taking risk in forex because we have the danger of losing money so we do our trading very cautiously in order to make profits.

Of course, the forex business is high risk. but, if we are willing to learn, then the forex business can be used as our main business. To go to by nature, we do have required to continue to learn and hone our skills in trading.

Yes this is true if we are willing to learn more and gain more knowledge in forex we can turn this risky forex for us into simple and money making machine forex by this, but we are required to do hard work for this as well in order to make us think that forex trading isn't that risky for us.

Obviously forex is very hard and risky business so not everybody can get the benefit from here easily , to get the benefit a trader must do some labour hard , they always concentrate their mind towards this forex trade .This is based on online so the trader must have the knowledge of internet and also well educated in this field .If you invest all of your capital for forex trade then it will be really very risky for you , you have to depend on your luck .So never trade with all of your capital .

• 2 weeks later...

forex risk is great. But we can minimize the risk. the greater the risk that the profit is also getting bigger. Forex is a high risk high reward. but we can minimize the risk of foreign exchange. with lots of knowledge and good trading skills.

You repeated it twice, in fact that is truly like that with so many risk that forex has this business also offering higher return for traders that can manage the risk well, anyway i don't see any reason why we shouldn't say that forex as low risk business, we also can see that is because of leverage, lot that we use and volatility that happening in the market make forex become a risky  business.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, of course forex is all about risks. There are so much risks in this business. You could lose a lot of money if you don't focus or try to save your money. Sometimes I think some people are better off not trading since its too hard for them to make profit. Its too hard to make profit in forex. I just feel like the brokers play dirty tricks against us sometimes. 

There is no doubt that forex is very risky business. I am also a forex trader so i know that how much is forex risky for a common trader. A common trade can earn profit from forex very defficulty. So learn the basic knowledge of forex before you trade on forex.

You are right! And as it can bring you such a high profit you try not to think about losses. That is why it is very important to protect yourself from this risks of losses. That's why I think if there is such an opportunity to protect your funds from any possible risks, a trader should take it. I am talking about http://www.fbs.cn/insurance