Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is risky business

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, one of those risky businesses that exist in the world is actually forex. It still lucrative and many traders want to make profit from it because that is risky and profitable at the same time. You can see that there are a lot of newcomers that still enter forex despite of its high risk.

Forex is a business that has a high risk, with the risk that it is to succeed in this business, we need to learn a lot and practice trading well, so that will allow us to manage risks better and we will have a consistent profit in forex trading this , And have good risk management as always using the SL and TP very necessary

Yes, forex in fact just another risky business so don't be surprised with it, you might lose more of your money and doesn't even reach your target. But don't forget, that forex also beside of its risky nature has bigger profit potential, so the key is about to manage your risk/capital.

• 2 weeks later...

forex risk is great. But we can minimize the risk. the greater the risk that the profit is also getting bigger. Forex is a high risk high reward. but we can minimize the risk of foreign exchange. with lots of knowledge and good trading skills.

You risk big then you'll get big. It depends on how much you're about to risk in forex trading. Train more and learn more to earn more...

• 1 month later...

You risk big then you'll get big. It depends on how much you're about to risk in forex trading. Train more and learn more to earn more...

It is a common sense you willing to risk and get higher as the risk getting high too.  So far training is the only solution so we can understand forex more and gain experience in this field, also it will lowering the risk which forex has since we already know how to manage the risk.

• 3 weeks later...
forex trading is risky business. We must understand the step for trading in forex. We also must improve our trading skill to get more maximal result in forex trading. We can learn from community and tutorial. instaforex  also provide it. We can use it to get knowledge and we also can understand about forex trading.

forex trading is risky business. We must understand the step for trading in forex. We also must improve our trading skill to get more maximal result in forex trading. We can learn from community and tutorial. instaforex  also provide it. We can use it to get knowledge and we also can understand about forex trading.

It is sure a risky business, not to mention it has a lot of problem with the market especially when the uncertanity is quite big and people are rush to take an action. In my mind, forex is risky but it also open more potential for us it is now up to us to decide to take that opportunity or not, to make ourselves more profitable than ever.

I do agree with you, nevertheless many people still want to earn from here but it has many advantages i mean it is flexible enough, well it is high risk but still worthy for someone who love challenge and someone who want to trade based on freedom. This is why forex become popular even still risky.

There are things you can do to eliminate risks like using stop loss at all time. First You can use an indicator known as sCloseOrders(All-Profit-Loss) MT4 Script, it can be found on the FreshForex site, or you can leave it wide range but you must use it cause losing 40 pips is better than losing 100 pips. At least you will still have some money left to regain your losses afterward right. You must use wide range so you can take profit and not be taking out of trades way too early or for long term, you need wide range sl. You can also leave it wide if you're monitoring the trade since you can exit the trade at any time.

That is obvious AliForex, I mean Forex is definitely high risk due to the quick movement, but is that not the reason why we love it? I mean due to quick movements, we are easily able to make good profits that too quite consistently, but if we are not willing to take the risk or if we can’t handle this then we shouldn’t be trading in Forex. I work with OctaFX broker and due to their brilliant facilities, I am able to find risk reduced big time which includes with rebate program that gives me 50% back on all trading orders even on the losing trades, so that really makes me so much comfortable and helps me trade with real ease.

Yes there is no doubt that the forex trading business is most risky business of the world, thats why we insists to new traders that they have to learn it first to reduce the risks in their trading because mostly newbies leave the forex trading business by having losses in the start. so it would be better to learn for long lasting career.

Forex is a business that has a high risk, with the risk that it is to be a success in forex then we need to always be learning and practicing trading. so that we are able to minimize the risk properly. continuously improve the ability and good mental is indispensable in forex trading

Yes there is no doubt that the forex trading business is most risky business of the world, thats why we insists to new traders that they have to learn it first to reduce the risks in their trading because mostly newbies leave the forex trading business by having losses in the start. so it would be better to learn for long lasting career.

It makes a sense, that approach would be useful for market the whole, but what i find so far that forex could be tricky even you have enough experience still lose inevitable in certain cases. This is why i also think that forex is risky, so only people who can bear the risk is the one who can reap more profit here.

It makes a sense, that approach would be useful for market the whole, but what i find so far that forex could be tricky even you have enough experience still lose inevitable in certain cases. This is why i also think that forex is risky, so only people who can bear the risk is the one who can reap more profit here.

yes, it is true forex is high risk, but the benefits of forex is also very high. have a good trading skills alone is not enough to make a profit in this forex trading. Psychological factors also affect our trading. for that we need to have the skills and psychology

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, Forex is a risky business that is why we need to be wise on it, but better start on learning all important thing about hoe the market really flow. knowledge is a plus point for us traders to have a profitable trading experience and will help us create strategy or plans so we won't encounter difficulties that can lead us to getting loss in forex.

It is a risky business but if you trade with a safe and regulated broker then it can't be risky enough. I trade with Mayzus broker and I find that mayzus is a great broker to trade with. All of my funds are safe with this broker as its regulated one.

Although forex included in risky business but here we can trying to manage the risk with strict risk management and money management, indeed we may losing money in forex market, but with good understanding and good learning we will trying to minimize these risk to increasing profit, don't despair and never lose hope, still many oportunuty to making profit from forex trading

• 4 weeks later...

@radex78 that is totally right, even fx is risky but at least we are able to manage the risk if we want and know the way. Well that way may reduce the profit we made but at least could prolonging our chance to reap more profit. Why fx is one of the most lucrative business because it contain a high risk with high volatility and liquidity.

@radex78 that is totally right, even fx is risky but at least we are able to manage the risk if we want and know the way. Well that way may reduce the profit we made but at least could prolonging our chance to reap more profit. Why fx is one of the most lucrative business because it contain a high risk with high volatility and liquidity.

Yes as trader here in forex will making effort to managed their money with learning also about market analysis, trade with risk management and money mnagement is one way to managed account to longer life, bullt up good mindset about forex is this is not easy way to get rich at short time, as trader will trying to making effort and each trader skill will determine succeed on their business