Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SECRETS TO SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADING

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just continue trading and eventually you can end up making good profit in here. I'm really excited to see myself earning good amount of money in here. I'm sure we all going to be the best trader their is. I'm hoping that some day we all going to be the best trader and make good income. I'm tired and sick of losing money in here. I do hope that I do end up making really good income in here without any worries.

• 2 weeks later...

Skill is that which bothers on successful trading. If one must trade well, then he should posses the necessary skills of. These skills are not something that come in just one day, they take a lot of time to grow and mature thereafter. It is in view of this that it is absolutely necessary for one to acquire adequate skills.

• 4 weeks later...

My tips for new trader would be to learn as much as possible so you can control your environment and knowledge is the backbone of success. You will lose less and gain more. The more you know the more you earn and its like that so if you're losing its cause you're making mistakes that you should have not made or make decisions that are not the best of a knowledgeable trader. So practice in a  free demo for awhile until you can make profit and then move on. Every broker have free demo for you with fake money to lose better than to lose with real money. 

• 3 months later...

The secret that I have seen that really works well enough is skills and patience. These two things also work hand in hand to each other. If the trader is patient, he would learn, acquire the skills and the experience to trade. They are just things that can't be negotiated for anything else.

traders have chance to get less losses if they are trade effectively in trading. measuring good entry level and open position when it comes only. succeed in trading based on traders discipline and knowledge to manage the risk. since beginning trading is not easy job or business, but with correct approach to manage the risk, traders can survive.

• 1 month later...

The secrets to successful trading in the forex business is for the trader to be able to learn how to trade very well. When the trader is having enough trading knowledge, he or she will be able to know how to make profit from his trading. This thing is not something that the trader can be able to achieve very quickly.

• 1 month later...

The one genuine thriller I at any time see in forex investing could be the secrete to determine and obtaining superior educating which I beleiv is the one critical sucess to forex paying for and advertising but this type sucess desire from consumers which you put in your whole latest work and energy to make sure that you discover out .

• 1 year later...

I don’t think there is anything like secret, it’s just simple technique that we are required to build, if we are capable of doing that then we are likely to be successful, but for traders who don’t have knowledge and experience will always be finding it tougher, I am lucky that I have great platform with OctaFX broker to get all the knowledge and experience without any personal investment and that’s due to their 8 USD no deposit bonus that we all can use.

traders have chance to get less losses if they are trade effectively in trading. measuring good entry level and open position when it comes only. succeed in trading based on traders discipline and knowledge to manage the risk. since beginning trading is not easy job or business, but with correct approach to manage the risk, traders can survive.

Success in forex trading is not easy to be got. We need to be patient to feel success of forex trading. Try to more improve skills and also more minimize the risk. Demo account can be used to hone our trading skills.

Success in forex is not easy, to be successful in forex trading, then we need to learn and practice many trading well, so that will allow us to trade with the maximum. we can use a demo account, demo contest and forum for learning forex trading well

Forex has no such a secret. In order to be successful you need to be resistant to loss and also have dynamic thinking. As long as you able to do that then you will be successful enough and my even upgrade your life standard, some people even said you'll be relax more.

To be successful in forex trading, then we need to exercise a lot of trading, the trading exercise will allow us to trade with the maximum. For that try using a demo account to practice trading or using the demo contest, so that we will be increasing skill

@gaban, me I'm not sure if we can get the best thing from this business because we are trading all the time. Before we can trade and be able to make a good thing in here, we have to first of all learn about our own skills and also know if we are able to understand how to trade. The main thing here is not about learning how to trade, instead, it is about us being able to know how we can also be able to make a good profit from the business.

Forex has no such a secret. In order to be successful you need to be resistant to loss and also have dynamic thinking. As long as you able to do that then you will be successful enough and my even upgrade your life standard, some people even said you'll be relax more.

I couldn't agree more with you dude, forex does not have such a secret. It is just another marketing gimmick so someone wants to buy their product. Even some people consider that is exist in fact that is just something they don't know before but actually already exist for long time. Something like Risk Management or Technical analysis are not really secret or new things.

In my view the secret to success in Forex is simple and that’s to focus on trading on merit, if we try too many things that too unnecessarily then we will only find it becoming harder, hence better to put our mind and heart into trading with analysis instead of imagination. I find myself extremely lucky that I work with OctaFX broker especially due to their cTrader platform; it’s amazing with upgraded features and facilities which mean I can analysis so much better!

In my view the secret to success in Forex is simple and that’s to focus on trading on merit, if we try too many things that too unnecessarily then we will only find it becoming harder, hence better to put our mind and heart into trading with analysis instead of imagination. I find myself extremely lucky that I work with OctaFX broker especially due to their cTrader platform; it’s amazing with upgraded features and facilities which mean I can analysis so much better!

Focus is important but lacking in most traders who are new. It also has more to do with patience because a lot of them are lacking in patience. As a matter of fact, they find it so hard to remain focused in what they should achieve and their main reason for failure is the fact that they can't see Forex as something the can start erning from after they have spent more quality time in learning.

Many novice Forex traders lose their way when they fall for the idea of using wonder methods and automated methods that claim to lead to huge profits. Such methods claim to lead to huge profits from a little effort, but this is a lie.A major secret from Forex trading for beginners is that there is nothing for free in Forex trade. Hence, don’t spend your money on unproven products that claim to give magical results. Otherwise, everybody would be a successful Forex trader using such products.So,If you want to succeed in this trade, you have to be patient and ready to put in the work.

@aliforex, just as you have stated. Most newbies lack focus. They find it difficult to concentrate and they also find it difficult to understand how to wait. Their own is that they really want to achieve success so quick and fast and they will just accept anything that comes their way. This is usually where they get things wrong and the beginning of their failure in life.

The only secret is within us and if we want to bring this out then we are required to do hard work, I do Binary Option trading with the greatest broker of all time. It is FMbinary.com and they is one highly reliable and trustworthy Binary broker, I have been trading with them for a long time now while most importantly they have free demo account option available, so using this give me enough licenses to work well and help in trading.

Be a successful trader is not easy, all it took hard work and discipline. Now I am trying to maximize my trading done in the TICKMILL with trying to trade with discipline. I use scalping method, this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker provide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot. That all provide me the comfort to trade with my style without worried

@stekin: Not just focus but i think that is about the emotion, their willingness to make profit with only trade for few days or few weeks. In fact usually it takes few months at least or even some years for us to make consistent profit and become what people called as successful.

To be successful in forex is not easy, because forex is a business that has a high risk, with the risk that it is to be successful we need to improve the skills of good trading. We can use a demo account to learn and practice trading so well that would allow us to trade with a maximum

There are no hidden secrets, it’s all about hard work that we need to put in, if we are able to do that then we will definitely find successful, but if we are unable to do this then we could face serious test of patience, so I feel that we should always be trying to work on basis of proper planning and management which automatically will bring success at our step and to guide me on all this is the multiple award winning company OctaFX with their sensational 50% deposit bonus.

The secrets of trading successfully is when there is a good understanding of how you can make it work for you. If a trader understands how to manage his or her skills well in other to make a better understanding, then it lies in the kind of strategy he has because that is what determines his degree of success and how to make things work for him in the process too.