Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

I would say that spending 1-2hours daily in ML may not be enough to get decent activities especially for posters that are involved in other forums, unless perhaps the poster makes a post within 5seconds. Lol. :P Well, ML is still a good earning site especially for those posters who love earning via PayPal.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is if you have made only to have discussions then, it will be decent for them. Considering to have 4 cents typically for creating one. So, if you have made 20 or more then, that will be decent. But I don't consider mylot even I love earning via Paypal. :P

I would try to be more active today night would say I am consistent in posting daily but I would not say I am doing a lot of post daily. Most of the time just five discussions daily only. But it's not just by posting that I want to do on the site as well. What I wanted to do is to keep on learning how to improve on how I would be able to make good discussions on the site as well.

Its depends how fast you make a post. If you can open 20 threads in one hour then in two hours that's already 40 threads. But if you can only manage to open 10 threads in two hours then of course your earning is much less. I'm hoping to earn big in mylot also. But since I spend most of my time trading in forex and posting in higher rate ptp forums I have no chance of spending time in here again.

Well it's up to them, I thank you guys for being an active member, you always care to help and answer my curiousness. Cause there a lot of active members here at DMT, but "you" guys are always there. I learn alot from this forum, anyway I'm happy knowing that yesterday I made 14 posts. I'm improving.

I just have $1 for this month. I j hope that I would be able to make more discussions and at least make $0.50. I am just so busy offline that I am not able to make a lot of post on the site as well. If only I would have more time to spend online then I would be able to reach my goal on the site.

Even though mylot has received many negative feedbacks, there's still alot of people who believes in it, though I said something negative about it, I still dont quit, I just dont know how to earn in ML, I dont know how to post in their site. Maybe I misjudge the site.

I think that the site has good reputation but at the same time that we don't possibly even a lot of money in the site. So I just hope that I would not stop posting here later on as I have made some 10 discussions and it would be nice making like 20 discussions for today.

How much is the rate per post or per thread/discussion in mylot? I wanna know too, cause till now I still dont know how to, or where to do posting in that site, I dont even see where my earnings are. So that's the reason why I say something negative about mylot.com.

No one knows how much you would get for each of your posts. So you can never tell accurately. You just try to post more and hope you would earn well on the site. So for me,I am just trying to be more active on the site as well. Just now I am already trying to think of new discussions but I am having some hard time finding new discussions to start.

That's nice, you can search from other forum, for the topic you want, and you think would attract people. But I'm not saying that you copy exactly every words, just get some ideas. I think it will help you make more and better discussions in ML.

I wanted to enjoy my activity here more busy I do know what are the things I should post on the site as well now. So I just hope that I would be able to share a little of things by now. I would definitely want to earn well on the site just I do earn well when I am posting in different forums.

That's what ML is all about; enjoying our activities in the forum due to the interesting topics that are constantly created and the fact that its a social networking site despite the fact that the earnings are low but uncertain and the fact that the minimum payout is high.

Yeah I think would not enjoy your activity on the site then it just defeats the purpose of being active on this site. Although we get rewarded for our activity on the site but that is not the main goal of the site. It was created to make the members to get to know more other people on their site.

Yes, forums were built to attract people to join in the discussion. And it is not only opportunities for us to earn, but learn things on specific topic. Forum is knowledgeable. ML is one of good learning site forum, though not that good paying, but still it enable us to know more. That's what forum is for.

lol I wouldn't recommend going to mylot to look around the threads to search for forum topics to learn from, their topics are too generalised and very few of them are professionally written. they are merely just comments and opinion about the forex market in general

I am now active again i was absent for almost a year i have a few post and right now my earning is now increasing i think it's much better to create threads than reply to a new disscussions i am trying to post more disscussions which i believe would give me more replies my best section there is make money online because it is always active

For me if you know what to look for then you would get to learn well on the site. So I just hope that I would be able to learn more on the discussions on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to make post intelligently also so that I can have more interesting activity here.

But even though ML has gone through alot of criticisms, there are still people who believes in mylot. So let's just leave it to them. To make their site attractive and interesting. We should not push them down just for a reason that, we dont like ML as good paying and informative site. Well this is forum, so every opinion shared is welcome.

But even though ML has gone through alot of criticisms, there are still people who believes in mylot. So let's just leave it to them. To make their site attractive and interesting. We should not push them down just for a reason that, we dont like ML as good paying and informative site. Well this is forum, so every opinion shared is welcome.

nothing can push mylot down they have a very good alexa ranking and their page rank is very strong they are well indexed on all search engine in fact some of the search keywords are dominated by mylot disscussions so much has been said about their earnings but nothing can deny that it's the best and informative forum in the internet

That's what I'm talking about. Though many people throw bad comments to mylot, still there are good things we can say about this PTP site. Like I've said before, even if ML is not a good paying site , its still is informative and knowledgeable, that's the purpose of a forum.

Yeah that site has its own purpose. So it's not the same as forums. It has different purpose which is to make members to make friends and share things or experience with other members or their friends on the site. People or members tend also to develop real friendship

I don't have so many things that I can share on the site .Although I can talk about a lot of things but I still value my privacy. So that's why I have some difficulty maintaining my activity on this site as well. So I just hope that I would have some or lots of things to talk about which is not so personal

I agree, sometimes its uncomfortable to share our personal experiences to others. Especially if most of our experiences were not that good and of happy moments, if that's the case, its exciting and fun. But then, there are alot of people who find pleasure share theirs, and that's what ML is for, and built.