Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bulkmoneyforum - Bulkmoneyforum.com

pro110

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love this forum because i got my second payment from this site. Admin is paying members fast . I really wish to see this forum at top position.Many active members have also joined this forum. I wish forum will become a one of the best paying forum in future.

my another payment from the forum:

gslp.jpg

Thanks admin.

@nimiasif, you are very active on this forum, I had just joined this forum and might be the week I will make the first payment request, hopefully I can be successful with this forum like you because I think this forum is very good and the value is also very high-level posts.

you are banned on this forum by mistake what?? maybe you can tell here, I still waiting for the payment from the admin, today I visited this forum and looks admins are onlline but I've made the payment request has not been processed by him, I'll come back after I make a post in the pay by admin .

Yep, I'm not going to post there at all. Reason being is that, I requested my joining bonus and he denied me. He says that I can only cash out at ten bucks. Well, he should have said that in the intro. Next, he posted that he will use like egopay and skrills but then when I requested it he says he doesn't use them. So its not like he doesn't use them. He just doesn't want to pay. Also, he is not consistent in his tos so that mean they're way too inexperienced and we will suffer as a result. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thread says that forum tempts people to spam there to reach minimum payout or spam referral link to earn money. I think if we call it paid to post then almost 95 percent forums on internet offer money on their contests and offcourse BBC is also starting a contest. Then we can not call that paid to post.

I think this forum is very ugly and very boring, I've left this forum and did not make a post back in this forum because only spend time to make a post in this forum, the payment process is very slow and admins are not in accordance with the order of the member who made the payment request, really disappointing!!!!!

I think you have to put up with these problems, it is true what you say because I also see now that makes a payment request and there is so much that makes a new request and directly pay in advance while making the process has not been until now!!

it is true what you say, because I made ​​a request for payment from 28 and until now has not been processed by the admin on this forum and I also see there are members who have just made ​​a payment request but he's been paid by the admin.

you should look at the request for payment, you will definitely see the member who has just made ​​a demand for payment but have been paid, my own from the 28th September till now still in the process by the admin, but I just made ​​a payment request for $ 1.5!!

• 2 weeks later...

I also have a pending payment in the site and I will not stop posting in the forum. It seems that the admin is busy and that is why he has not been able to process payments in the forum. The last time that he came online was on the 28th of last month and he told a member to update his payment request.

• 2 weeks later...

Its really good to see that you are been paid in this forum,at least this will clear the doubts of members saying negative things about this forum. It seems that the admin has now lowered the post rates cos I am now getting 2 points for making replies and it is suppose to be 3 points.

Yeah it's really good to see that he has received payment. So I'm just hoping that it's indeed a very good place to earn fun. I would try to check out the site later on to see if I could do some post on the site as well. I'm not yet familiar with how much is the post rate on the site yet.