Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bulkmoneyforum - Bulkmoneyforum.com

pro110

Yes,it seems that members has lost interest in the forum. I also thought when admin processed payment twice within 2 weeks members will resume there activity but they didn't. I will not depend on any member before I start making posts in the forum. I will simply achieve my target in the hyip section.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes,it seems that members has lost interest in the forum. I also thought when admin processed payment twice within 2 weeks members will resume there activity but they didn't. I will not depend on any member before I start making posts in the forum. I will simply achieve my target in the hyip section.

I though you were banned from the forum? Because I visited the site today, and you were listed as a banned member. I've been making posts there recently, but all my activities here would be reduced, because I'm having exams.

You need to recheck I dont think that you are right he is not bann check the forum again hedge was among one of those people that was getting paid here so that is not bad lets resume activity in the forum I think the admin will start processing payment faster

We can possibly resume posting in the forum but if it's on the basis of fast payment, I really would doubt because I still maintain that for me, Mr Barbosa can't be predicted. Though from all indication, he will always process payments but I don't think he is one of those you can judge his present from his past.

I though you were banned from the forum? Because I visited the site today, and you were listed as a banned member. I've been making posts there recently, but all my activities here would be reduced, because I'm having exams.

Huh! Are you kidding me? I have never been banned in this forum before,I have got infractions when the activity in the forum was good but not even a temporary ban. I will check the list of banned members to see if I can picture what you are talking about. I have not been posting here for like 2 days now because the hyips I invested in went scam,so there was no way I could post any payment proof.

So sorry about that I hope you did not loss alot i was suprise when the poster said that you where banned in this forum because from what I know you where not doing any post chasing or what ever I check the forum and your name wasnt among the bann member as at then i dont know about now

I am not banned in this forum and I will try and make posts in the forum today and see if I can reach the minimum payout by today or tomorrow as I have about 70 points already but this will depend on how the activity in the forum is.

Yes dear you have not been bann I think he was mistaken you for some other person here and I think that the best and the real thing is to join you and contribute few post to this forum daily thou I dont know mr babasosa intention about payment

I don't know why you members lost hope in Mr Barbosa,I have never thought that he would not pay in the forum so I keep posting in it and the good thing is,the forum has a low minimum payout of $1,very easy to reach. Make 50 posts and you are good to request for a payout.

That is not really the case what do think that 50post is that is 1 or two day/ for some posters but the truth remain will this barbasosa even process the payments at all not something that you will waste your whole time at the end of the day what you get is no respond from the admin like what happen to the cashchat

That is not really the case what do think that 50post is that is 1 or two day/ for some posters but the truth remain will this barbasosa even process the payments at all not something that you will waste your whole time at the end of the day what you get is no respond from the admin like what happen to the cashchat

Have been paid if yes post your payment proof here let us see for sure because from what I can know the forum is no longer paying fast so we dont even know what is the intention of the admin regards this particulare issue

What the heck are you talking about. This forum is still a paying forum,flick back just a page and you will see my last payment proof posted here. You can still visit the forum and check the payment section to see when the admin process the last payment. Don't mislead the newbies,this forum is still PAYING.

My 2nd payment proof with this great forums:

The amount of 4.95 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account.
Accounts: U3553003->U3878693.
Memo: Cashout of BMF$ 495 from Bulkmoneyforum.com to user: Xetang.
Date: 07:03 12.04.14. Batch: 54147657.

Thanks admin

Did you just see that,that was a fresh payment proof. It was actually made yesterday. I am quite impressed with this forum. I just need to accumulate about 8 points and I am good to request for a payout. I will surely do that today or tomorrow. The admin is really doing great in the forum.

Tell me something and it means BMF is back on track again after some time that payments were delayed. It wouldn't take me a lot of time again to start up my activities there and see if I could reach payment within 3 days since it is paying that fast and the minimum is just one dollar.

I can't really say if the forum is paying fast or not but what I can say is that the forum is a paying forum and it pays a decent post rate. I have already goten to the minimum payout and I have requested for a payout. I will just wait for the admin to come and process the payment at his own convenient time.

That's no problem,I thought as much that you mistook GT for BMF because GT was the only forum that I got banned as at that time you made the post. Anyway,I can see you have been so involved in hyips,so I will tell you that this forum is really meant for hyip investors,all you will be doing is just to keep posting payment proofs.

Well, I have gotten to the minimum here and requested payment. It seems there are some new members that are becoming active here recently because I now get a lot of notifications from the forum. I might still become active here again in the near future but it depends generally on the activities.

I don't even know if newbies are joing the forum. All I do is to visit the forum and make use of the search option to search for the thread I want to post in. My payment request is now pending for 2 weeks,I think the payment request is now getting delayed.

• 1 month later...

The amount of 1 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6208077->U3446025. Memo: Cashout of BMF$ 100 fromBulkmoneyforum.comto user: Hadge33. Date: 15:28 30.05.14. Batch: 58794823.