Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bulkmoneyforum - Bulkmoneyforum.com

pro110

Well seems like this form is really paying, I think I would join it as soon as I have some time available to post there and would also then check out their pay per post rates, if payments are cleared fast there is no harm in joining.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Payments are not cleared so fast in the forum. At times payments are delayed for up to 3 months but I what I know is that the admin will surely come and process the payment,you can see my payment proof post above,that is the most recent payment proof. I have requested for another one and I am waiting for the admin to come and process it.

• 2 weeks later...

Its good that you get paid in here. But right now I really don't know if I want to beome active in here or not. Its seems the activity is some how not good for me and the payments is their but as you said theirs some delays. For how long will this forum is going to pay? I really don't know and I don't know about this forum enough for me to take some risk of posting in here.

That I can't tell,sometimes the admin process payments within a week and at times he processes payment in 6 months,so I will say that admin process payments at his own convenient time. I don't make discussions in the forum all I do is post payment proofs,that's the only way that I can achieve my goal in the forum.

That's just it,there is no assurance that the admin will even pay you at all. The admin processed 2 payments 2 days ago and ignored others,I have sent him a PM but I feel he hasn't come online and that might be the reason why he hasn't responded to my PM. Anyway,I have accumulated above 300 points,immediately I get paid,I will not hesitate to request for another payout.

If theirs a selective payments then I guess its going to take long for all to get paid in here. I guess activity will going to slow down until all sponsors expired. And when that happen I don't know if this forum can get a new sponsors. So for me its better just to find a more stable ptp forum to post to. But if this one start paying actively again then I guess its time for me to be active in here.

There's really a kinda selective payment sometimes in the forum and I don't know if it is that the admin intentionally skips it or he does it the way he wants. Well, I have given up hope in my pending payment since I sent the admin a PM and he didn't reply to know the statues of my payment request.

The admin has replied to my posts and he said he will process it any time from now but he told me that he never wanted to pay me because the payment proofs that I was posting has low funds. He said I should start posting payment proof of $0.60 above. I told him that what he said was not included in the forum rules,so he now had to agree with me but I can't post those payment proofs with low cents again.

The admin processed just a single payment 2 days ago and the only member that got paid was a hyip monitor,I don't know why he is not processing regular members payment. It seems that the admin wants to be paying only hyip monitors. Anyway,I have already stopped posting in this forum.

I guess if you have pending request of payments in here its best not to post and just wait to get paid. But if you are new member its up to you to reach the amount you to withdraw. An then stop posting. I just don't feel that its worth it to post in here on regular basis if regular and ordinary poster like us is not the priority in term of getting paid.

That was exactly what I did but where it gets to pain me the more is that the admin somehow selects whom he would pay. It is much better he doesn't clear the payment than favour some, very few at that while leaving others to keep posting. I wouldn't get active till my payment is made, if I will even do thereafter.

Honestly,the forum is jut annoying me,how can the admin be so biased by paying only hyip monitors alone. He has processed payments twice within a month and only hyip monitors got paid,what about the other members? I have a payment request of $3 and now I have extra 300 points. When will I be able to get that?

Huh! That is height of insensitivity. If you think every other poster isn't worth the attention, then it's better to tell them to stop posting and allow the HYIP admins concentrate on the posting. I have always been hearing of his insensitive approach and selective payment, well, I got my own share of the cake.

Just check this thread for some updates. Its seems theirs nothing new in this forum. Still do some selective payment I guess. I do hope that in the long run we can really make something good with what we have in here. But if admin just want to priorities hyip monitoring sites who only post proof of payments then I guess I will just going to shy away from this site.

I am even planning to remind the admin about my pending payment,I don't care if he is going to ban me. What is the essense of having an account when I can't get paid,it is better the admin terminates my account. Its really foolish,if the admin can only be paying for payment proofs from hyip monitors.

That is why I keep saying that the admin is quite insensitive. There is no atom o concern get has for posters and he can behave irrational sometime. Some times you see him behave well, other times, he just prefers to do things his own way without even caring whose ox is gored. That is just his own pattern of administration.

I visited the forum yesterday and I noticed that the admin was online. I checked the payment request section,I found out that he has processed another payment of the 7th of this month,I had to send him a PM regarding my payment,I will visit the forum today to see if he has responded to my PM.

I dont know about what is going on here what I know is that for any trader to earn from here then he must be ready to see that the admin of this program clear all the pending payment its only then that more trust can be build on this forum.

I will simply be telling you not to join this forum,the admin of this forum doesn't care about the members of the forum,he only pays hyip monitors. There are payment requests that has been pending for a very long time,the admin refuses to clear it. He has not responded to my PM. I think I will forget about the forum.

I dont really know what is going on here ,everyone is complaining about the forum but to me this forum will process all the pending payment but thou I know its may be too long so lets just keep our finger croos and see what will be the outcome

If he doesn't want to process any payment at all, then good, where it hurts is when he is being partial about it. What's the reason for processing some and leaving some. Most often, it is always the monitors that get the benefits meanwhile he allows others just to post.

• 2 weeks later...

That's just it,where it hurts is when he is biased on the payments,why is he paying only the hyip monitors and not paying the ordinary members. I guess there is a new promo in the forum but I don't think I will participate. The very first promo that I qualified for,I never got paid for it,so how am I sure that he will pay for this one. Forum sucks.

• 3 weeks later...

I will simply say that this is a scam forum,I was so lucky to get some few payments from the site. The admin of the forum is acting like a hyip admin,he doesn't even care what members are saying,if you should PM him,he would not even bother to get back to you. What I do in the forum nowadays is just to advertise.