Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bulkmoneyforum - Bulkmoneyforum.com

pro110

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this forum is still not able to pay the maximum in the member, because I see there are many members who make a request for payment from months ago, but until now there has been in the process, the admin should be able to be fair with this problem so it will be crowded and make the forum members can actively create a post in this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I don't really know if I will get active here again after receiving my 4 successive payments. I'm no longer being that motivated to post here the way I used to. More so, now that the pay rate has v end reduced and you are not sure if the admin wouldn't slash your point for post merging.

You need to go to the forum and check the payment section to know if the forum is paying or not. I am not just motivated to make posts in the forum again simply because the admin did not fulfil his promise. He promised to be paying every middle of the month and last December,he never processed any payments. Well,I am not active in hyips for now so I couldn't even post a single payment proof.

I think the forum just like some other forums cherish more of the HYIP. The paying sections though are the Forex, HYIP, currency exchange, sports betting. These were those obtainable as at the time I was active there but don't know if the admin had changed it since he has that attitude of changing things in the forum with it without members notice.

I wonder why you members are so concerned about payments. PTP is a forum where one acquires knowledge and not just for earning sake. I have a pending $3 payment request and I am not worried about it. There are so many forums that has ended or quit and never paid me,yet I move on with other forums. So if BMF stops paying today,it makes no difference,I will move on with other forums that are available.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the forum just like some other forums cherish more of the HYIP. The paying sections though are the Forex, HYIP, currency exchange, sports betting. These were those obtainable as at the time I was active there but don't know if the admin had changed it since he has that attitude of changing things in the forum with it without members notice.

Well this seems like mef to me as mef also has these sections as paying not mentioning the relaxing room which is the best thing I like about mef even though activity is not great there, so on other hand getting to topic for me posting rate does not matter that much really I like the forum when there is activity as when we get involved into the activity we feel better then if we are posting for high rate lonely at a forum so I like it that way.

Back in the days is when I liked the forum. I don't like anything in this forum because I don't seem to understand the admin and my payment request has been pending for so long. I am planning to make a post in the announcement section and see if the admin will respond.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, for me and the forum BMF, I backed off long time ago and I don't really give it an iota of concentration. Back in the days when I used to get paid within few days of request made me so attached to the forum that I was able to get paid four good times within a very short period of time.

The amount of 3 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U3553003->U3446025. Memo: Cashout of BMF$ 300 from Bulkmoneyforum.com to user: Hadg33. Date: 18:57 01.03.14. Batch: 50192498.

The amount of 1.2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U3553003->U3446025. Memo: Cashout of BMF$ 120 from Bulkmoneyforum.com to user: Hadg33. Date: 12:26 10.03.14. Batch: 51018646.

How did it really happen. You know I've always said it that Mr Barbosa is the most unpredictable admin I've ever come across because you never can tell what he will do next. It has once happened to me in the forum too. I was there yesterday but didn't make any posts as I was busy going through other posters posts.

The way I see Mr Barbosa,I think he is so predictable because whenever I send him a PM,he gets back to me on time and tell me reasons why payments are delayed in the forum. The first time I sent him a PM was about my account and he said I should take a screen shot of my account and send it to him,which I did and he fixed my account. The second one was when I sent him a PM regarding my payment request and he got back to me and said I should change my payment request to PM which I did and I got paid so fast. The third one was when I sent him a PM that is the forum no longer paying and he got back to me and said,he was so busy that he will process payments in the following week and to my surprise,he processed the payments. kudos to him.

Admin has paid all members this month but after getting paid members are still not active here. I think members have lost their interest on it because admin was suddenly disappeared and not paid members till 3 months but suddenly he returned back and started paying members. I think admin must set a time limit in which he process member's payouts.