Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bulkmoneyforum - Bulkmoneyforum.com

pro110

I am waiting also to see if there would be any winner for the contest in the forum and i want to see how much that the winner would be getting as the top poster,anyways just some few more days and the contest would finish,lets just see if there would be a winner,if there is no winner,that means that the admin would have to extend the contest

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow their reply rate is so low :D, the only thing i can do after see it is smile, i think if admin want he can raise it to 1 cent, that is still better and make sure the payment here fast, just say at most is 2 days. if admin still don't have much bucks to pay posters here, but the contest seems tempting for me

The Contest is nearing to end, so I guess if some of you are interested to know about it, you will check the Forum so just update us about this Forum as I am somehow interested if there are some winners, but if there is none so we know that it's just a joke as no prizes.

@trickster: Yeah, 1 cent post rate would really be much better that the current post rate because there are still members like myself who are posting on forums that offer that post rate as long as we know they are paying. It would be interesting to see what the results of the contests are.

It would be better for the Admin to offer some reasonable rates unlike offering some contest that members doesn't prefer to because if he truly reward its members for such prizes then it means he have some funds to offer a post rates in here that members can find it more interesting.

I would like to believe that its becoming more clearer that member actually prefer a paid to post campaign instead of contests. Yes, there are members that do prefer contests or a combination of post rates along with the contests but for some of us the post rates come first.

Of course,most members prefers paid to post than contest in the forum,not in this forum alone but in all paid to post forums,except if the forum is a contest based forum just like this one,that is only when members can be participating in the contests,the month has ended already,is there a winner for the contest yet?

Yes, unlike in a such contest like this there is no assurance as you need to maintain your posting activity, but when it's a paid to post some members can reach the minimum in just a matter of few days unlike in here 30 days before you can see the result of the contest I even doubt it.

The month has not ended as yet @hadg33 as today marks the 31st of the month. I also dont think that the results would be announced immediately as they still hae to audit and verify the posts made by members first. This is unless if they do this on a regular basis.

So have you heard any update about the contest,this is a new month,the winners should be announced today,there is a contest in smmdesk and the winners has been announced,so i expect the admin here to announce the winner also,to be sincere,i don think that the admin would be paying 200 bucks to the winner

From what I can see, some of us are are not active in the forum simply because they are scared of not receiving payment from admin after winning the contest.. Really it worth to reason well because the prize is just too high compared to the ones we see in other contest forum.

Yes o, nobody want to be used as history if the contest forum does not pay after working tirelessly to reach the requirements, so it will be more safer to wait at the end of the day to see if there was any contest payment development has proposed by admin, by then we can have our final decision whether to post or not.

They are paying $100 for 1K posts . and since it is a new forum there is no good activity in the forum . and with out seeing any members payment proof there i will not at all be active in the forum . because posting 1K posts is not a easy task and it need a very lot of time and as well there is no guarantee that admin pay or not .

I don't know if that is true. I don't think that they pay like that because, if that is then they have 10 cents post rate. And also if proven or they have already someone who got paid with that one we are willing to consider and examine this forum as I don't want to waste my time if this not true.

Well said mate, if you calculate well the forum approximately pays 10 cent per post which I can't imagine a forum paying such a high amount to stay long, infact Im totally doubful if admin can pay thats why I dont want to start posting here although I had an account here.

well the forum is lookiing good to me and i think i can join this forum.they are only running a contest and have no payment section without it.but no worry they have a contest of 1000 posts if anyone made 1000 he will get 100 LR big amount so i have decided to join it.i hope i will win it.

Well it seems admin has not realised that he's making a huge mistake settling for a high contest prize. If you're a serious poster 1000 posts can be achieved within 2 months depending on the activity so Im waiting for that serious poster who can reach 1000 posts to show his proofs before I begin posting.

Are you still waiting for payment proofs here,that means you would have to wait for a year before you can see a payment proof from this forum...lol,anyways i am not even expecting a payment proof from this forum at all 'cos i know that i would not join the site

Well, we have no choice than to expect a payment proof even though none of us is willing to take the risks of participating in the contest. I still have doubts that the admin will afford to pay such an amount because a motivated poster can reach 1000posts in 100days(3months) if he makes 100posts daily.

What are you talking about,do you think that making 100 posts daily is an easy thing to do,posting would become so boring if you are making 100 posts in one forum in a day,i don't even think that it is possible,anyways are you still waiting for a payment proof from this forum? Lol...i doubt if you can see one in this year...lol

• 6 months later...

Hello

here are some payment proofs i have recieved today via cashout of my BMF$ , that i earned while

doing my hyipmonitering services, am sorry for i could not share the previous payouts from bulkmoneyforum

that can be seen in contest section .

here are the payments that i have recieved today

Transaction of 2.00 USD to account U3042185 was successfully completed.

Transaction batch#: 33877501
Timestamp: 09.07.2013, 11:17

Transaction of 3.00 USD to account U3042185 was successfully completed.

Transaction batch#: 33894302
Timestamp: 09.07.2013, 14:55

The forum is great i successfully got my first payment from it. Payment was the fastest payment ever i received.Thanks admin :D

10.09.13 23:16 Receive Received Payment 2.00 USD from account U3553003 to account U4851142. Batch: 34243435. Memo: Cashout of BMF$300 from bulkmoneyforum.com