Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forum.expert-lister.com - Forum.expert-lister.com

xetang

@hadg33 I didn't even notice that they was a slight malfunction in the point system which made posters to be paid 4cents instead of 2cents and that's because I'm only concerned about the number of posts I make daily here but I believe that it will be fixed soon. Lolz. Well, today I'm glad that I was able to complete my activity here today even though I wasn't able to complete 15posts here yesterday as I needed about 6posts to complete it. I will ensure that I complete 15posts here daily even if I don't complete my activity in other forums.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@glucoseguy,i can see that you are very active in the forum,you are almost close to the minimum payout,i would also reach the minimum payout today,about the point system,i am not sure if the admin is aware of it,i am now getting 3 cents for my post instead of 2 cents

I'm disappointed that until now I'm still not been verified. I see other new members this February and I don't know when they join this site but me I joined this site at the end of January and it already on second week of February but still my account is not verified and I'm just little worried why. I wonder what is going to happen to my account if its going to be verified or not.

@hadg33

Yes I'm enjoying my Activity here and its because you are active here as well even though there are times when my posts don't reflect and I have to refresh the page over and over again. I didn't expect that I will reach the minimum payout quickly. Since you now receive 3cents, it means that there's a chance that the admin noticed the malfunction because it was initially 4cents. Maybe later, it may reduce to the normal 2cents.

Congrats on your payment here and even though I have reached the minimum payout, I will continue posting here till I reach $5 or $4.

The fact that there are some sections on the forum that are paying 3 cents per post would explain why some members are getting paid on the regular basis despite the fact that they might be posting regularly. As much as I would like to post in here regularly I am really lacking behind with my activities.

i think 15 posts per day is not a hard thing to do here, especially since we can see that many people also trying to be active here, because just in 7 days or in a week people can reach cashout here. also if they active in other forum i think it will be good for them

Yes, it is correct, about activating, it is not difficult, because if you active in this forums, you can see new my threads daily here and really they are very good paying forums when I have had 3 payments for to this time and as below is my latest payment:

Date: 2/19/2013 7:14 PM

Batch: 132280290

From Account: U3672541 (Expert Monitor)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: EXPERT-LISTER.COM Reliable HYIP Monitor

if you can post a lot of posts in this forum then you can reach it but lately i see their rate is lower, i don't know why or is it only me, but overall i still trying to find some time to post in this forum, especially because they only give us 15 post per day to post

That's very correct,he has accumulated those points since when the forum was offering 5 cents for making replies and 7 cents for creating threads,that member is always creating threads and posting payment proofs,so it would not be that difficult for him to accumulate such points,the current rates in the forum is,1 cent for making a reply and 2 cents for creating a thread

Its quite disappointing to know that the admin has reduced the post rates in FEL to 1cent per post and that means that it will take a longer time to reach payout. The maximum number of posts that can be made in a day has been increased from 15posts to 20posts but I don't think its enough. The admin should have either made it 40 and above or unlimited especially as he didn't reduce the minimum payout which remains $2.

that is what i want to know, the rate here already decreased but how can it be he manage to reach it, i am just slowly posting here since i don't have much time, but i am glad to know this program is paying members right now, and it seems they can continue to pay more than 3 months

yup, more members that discuss about HYIP in hereit is better for admin because maybe he will get some members here who converted to become his site's visitors and then register under admin's refferals link, and i think it will be good if we help admin by visiting his own monitoring site, or click at the banner that admin have here.