Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forum.expert-lister.com - Forum.expert-lister.com

xetang

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I went to the forum they paid to post offer thread mentions that its 5 cents per post and 7 cents per thread. Its still a good amount and hopefully we can see the forum paying and sustaining those payments for a long time to come. So far there is only one payment proof on the forum.

i guess this is a very good development,new program are not stringing up of resent, i just hope they are here to stay around,i believe this will be a very good competition for the old once that has decided to reduce members post rate. i just hope the admin of the program will have enough fund to sustain the program and the program will gain active members soon.

This is my main concern as well because this is now one of the highest post rates for PTP forums and coming from a new PTP forum its really not ideal. We will just have to be patient to see how the forum fairs and just hope that it means that admin has put together some good funds.

I guess it's better to have observation first in this forum. I'm not sure if they are going to pay with that good post rate having 5 cents per post since normally it will be lower than that but obviously that's also suspicious if they are going to pay or not so, I will just wait 'til someone got paid.

Yes, because of the high post rates offered here is just better this way. I would rather that the forum actually proves us all wrong and stands the test of time but the reality is that its not easy to have such post rates especially with the recent developments in established forums experiencing problems.

Hopefully we will be able to get more payment proofs from the forum to instill and build that trust that there would be payments from the forum after participating in the forum discussions. Payments is the most important thing that makes a PTP forum its the first concern.

It is the same thing for me here as well. But, usually, if we can not see any Investment Plan on the website of an HYIP, we have to make a free registration first. Then usually we can see the investment plans offered. Some HYIP script is just like this way. A little different than others

I visited the forum and I was able to see just one payment request which was cleared and it was made on 30st of December 2012 which is still quite recent. I also saw new payment requests that are yet to be cleared but I wasn't able to see any payment proof. I also noticed some spam posts in the Earn money section and the section for the Forum rules and regulations. I wonder why the admin hasn't done anything about the spam posts. He should employ a mod if he won't have time for the forum. There's something else I observed; there's no section for GPT programs and a member suggested yesterday in the Suggestion section that the GPT section should be added and hopefully, the admin will add that section soon.

Well,the forum is a paying forum,I got to confirm this from a member that sent me a PM in MTV and asking me to recommend ptp forums to him so that he can be earning as I am earning,as I recommended 5 forums to him,he proceeded to EL and make posts,his name is "rehan" he got paid in the forum and that was what made me to join the forum,concerning sustainability I think the admin is capable of doing that,the admin is a hyip monitor,I have forgotten the name of the monitor,he even made announcement that members should invest in hyips through there monitor and they should also post there proof of investment,and he also stated further that he would be paying RCB to those members that has invested in hyips that are listed on there site

Yes, only one payment cleared so far, in the forum and they are really new forum indeed. Although, I don't know if I give it a try this evening as I'm already full but I'm intrigued with their high post rate thus, I will still consider this forum also to think they are hyip monitor as well.

Well,the forum is a paying forum,I got to confirm this from a member that sent me a PM in MTV and asking me to recommend ptp forums to him so that he can be earning as I am earning,as I recommended 5 forums to him,he proceeded to EL and make posts,his name is "rehan" he got paid in the forum and that was what made me to join the forum,concerning sustainability I think the admin is capable of doing that,the admin is a hyip monitor,I have forgotten the name of the monitor,he even made announcement that members should invest in hyips through there monitor and they should also post there proof of investment,and he also stated further that he would be paying RCB to those members that has invested in hyips that are listed on there site

That's a useful information about FEL which you provided and thanks for it. I think the monitor wants the forum to have the highest post rate amongst ptp forums and that's why he set the post rates to be very high. The RCB offer he gave to members regarding investing under hyips listed on his site is a great one. FEL will do well as long as the admin can pay posters in this forum and it may become a very big hyip forum very soon as investors will be attracted to be active there since the admin is a hyip monitor.

That means the Admin has some source of money. If I will do some posting in here then get paid then I will surely invest that in HYIPS by signing up with the referral links of the Admin because that way, we are supporting the Admin and he's offering an RCB which will make give you addional income.

Well,I think that the forum is a paying forum cos I have seen a payment proof from the forum,I have also requested for a payout but it seems that the admin is updating the site so he would not be able to clear payments for now,anyways I will just keep posting in the forum till I reach another payout