Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forum.expert-lister.com - Forum.expert-lister.com

xetang

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its really motivating the way the admin is handling this forum presently. It shows that he knows and is ready for business. FEL will become one of the best forums if the admin continues this way. Its not been easy for me making online activities lately and that's the reason why I'm yet to be an active poster here.

I really dont think that there should be doubt now that the forum is actually paying as we have seen some payment proofs from the forum as posted by many members around. This is why I have also taken the initiative to begin my posting on the forum so that I can also get to earn.

Of course,if you want to reach the payout on time you need to make posts in the hyip section 'cos the section is the most active section,the forum is more of hyip forum,it was recently that the admin added GPT section to the forum and the activity there is not good

If you have the determination to reach your target in here then I am sure that you can able to, so I guess it's still good for you if you can be active in here at this moment because the Forum is paying its members quite well so you can still earn some good addition with your earnings from this one.

Finally the admin has stopped paying in the GPT section,the admin made an announcement in the forum was it 2 days ago,he said members are just abusing the forum by creating so many duplicate threads in the GPT section in other for them to reach a payout quickly,i just wonder why all these newbies tends to destroy forums,though the admin of ELF is really trying by banning most of them,but only him can't do the work,the rate at which spammers are spamming the forum is more than the good posts in the forum

Well, it is not too bad if we can see this forum is paying legit here. Then if it is true, I have to go to this forum here and trying to do the best on this forum here. So, at least I can make my first payment request on this forum here, and then getting paid from this forum here. I have to try this first

Of course,the admin is paying,he was even impressed with the activity in the forum 'cos he has now made an announcement in the forum that he would be clearing payments twice in a week,that is really encouraging,i also think members are investing in hyips in the forum,so he was really impressed,the banned members,he is planning to lift there ban after a month

Yeah that is true but i tried posting at the forum today but was unable to and that to me is un-understandable.i just hope that i would be able to post at the forum later in the day since the admin is always paying posters.

How come the forum is not available here, well I have to try and to see the forum as well here. Because this forum is still new and it sounds interesting to see few members get paid already by this lovely forum here. Hopefully this forum can be the next star in the paid to post business