Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forum.expert-lister.com - Forum.expert-lister.com

xetang

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does make sense that at the beginning there would be lenient moderation of posting on the forum so that the forum can attract posting activities and members. One must just be careful on what type of posts they allow though because it sets a precedence for other members to do the same thing and think of it as the norm.

Its very obvious that they are newbies because regular posters know that popular ptp forums are paying therefore there's no need for them to see payment proofs before being active in them. I'm really impressed to see that the admin has added the ptp section as that means that more posters will be motivated to make activity there. The new decreased post rates is also cool because it means that the forum will be stable. Let's hope the admin processes the pending payment requests on time.

If the Admin has been able to clear those payment request of its members then there is a possibility that the Forum may still stay because when the Admin is serious running this Forum then he is really willing to pay its members from his own pocket so members should really support the Forum.

I am still unsure as to whether to be active on the forum at the moment because there are still some pending payment requests that need to be cleared in here. At least with the reduced post rates there is a sign of intention from the admin to continue paying but with lower rates.

The post rate is really not that low because the average on ptp is 2 cents per post. Its better this way and even more that there is payment processing is happening on the forum which would further encourage members to be more active in here. Hope to see more payment proofs.

I wonder how easy for you to have 4 dollars in the forum. Which really encourage to somehow be active also. Since, they are actually under hyip monitoring admin so, we can expect that they will able to pay for the forum and we can have activities and get just like you.

I think that its got to do with the fact that there was better post rates on the forum before because posts were pauing 5 cents and threads where paying 7 cents before. This is probaby why he managed to get good points from the forum.

Can we have here 10 or 20 posts daily? I think there's no post limit in the forum so, I might able to have this target and to have easily reach payout in few days of posting. Somehow, with the newsletter they have in the payment processing shows that they are quite fast in payment processing.

Well, the rates been reduced in here, but if you can be active in here then I guess you will be able to reach the minimum fast in here. But I don't know if there is a GPT section in here as I can't access the Forum with my Mozilla browser as I am having a problem because according to some members the discussion is focusing in HYIP.

From what I undestand there is no daily limit for posting on the forum so you can post as you wish in here as long as you ensure that you are making quality posts in the process. This is probably why the earlier members have been to accumulate a lot of points besides the fact that they had a higher post rate.

Well,that was when the forum was upgrading there point system,the forum now clears payments within 5 days and the good thing is,there is no post limitations in the forum,you can reach the minimum payout in just 3 days if you are so active,i already submitted another payout request in the forum so i am expecting the admin to clear payments before Friday

Seems hadg is very active in here. I will try to visit this Forum because I actually visited this Forum many times using my Mozilla firefox, but it's not running fine so later on again I will try to access this Forum again as the issue may be already sorted out so hoping that I can also add this Forum on my list.