Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypal-paypal.com

There are some countries which didn't accept Paypal as payment. That was bad because almost all online businessman will prefer to use

e-currency than they used Credit Card. And usually online stores will prefer to use Paypal because of its popularity in online world.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Country (Pakistan) Is also Not Allowed to Use Paypal......

But I M using it via TeamViewer.....

Any Other Pakistani Here?

Can tell me any method to use it directly from Pakistan..

To be honest. I really don't understand why the country like pakistan and india has hard time being a paypal member. I think paypal must accept countries that has banks. If banks can operate in pakistan why can't they right? For me its a discrimination.

@budado

I think that is not discrimination friend, it's not supported because there are few supports in there maybe. As I knew, in India Paypal has made special

Paypal account because there are many accounts of paypal in India ever been hacked so Paypal made special account for India only. It's called Paypal

Indian if I don't make mistake.

It's been a year from now, and I haven't still verified my account here in Paypal.

I have 3 processors, Paypal, Alertpay and Liberty reserve. But it's really hard when it comes to verification of account.

Of course, you cannot use the full features of a processor without verifying your account first. They said that Paypal is just easy to use especially in withdrawing your funds.

I agree to that because I know several people who are using Paypal. The only problem is that I don't have a debit/credit card which is a pre-requisite to verify my account.

But I'm planning to get one already, I just have to get things done first like the requirements in opening a debit card.

Though I mainly use LR and AP in most investment sites in the end of the day I still look for PP exchangers since I need PP to cash out here in our country. PP is so fast in terms of withdrawal. bank transfer. they just do it in 48 hours or less :D I like it so much :D

You're from the Philippines, right? Actually like you, I also use AP and LR because I cannot verify my account yet in Paypal. I don't have a debit/credit card yet, that's why.

I know that we can also exchange our Paypal funds, but it's hard 'cause you need to find a RELIABLE and TRUSTED exchanger online.

I mean, you need to find someone who will do that transaction for you. Just be careful 'cause you might be scammed.

@icy :

well i think you not must use a Credit card to become verified..you can using your local bank right??? and to transfer your money from PP to local bank is really easy..not rules must have credit card i think for this one..so why must search the exchanger??

• 2 weeks later...

Using credit or debit card in here is useful if you wanted to lift your limits in withdrawing in PP. Paypal serves best in our country because of the fast withdrawal waiting time. They have free charges when withdrawing if you reach their free withdrawal amount balance in your PP. It's very useful if you wanted to save fees when withdrawing.

yes it is very important to verify our account if you will withdraw your money but if in case you only want to use it for online shopping it is not really necessary to verify it specially if you are not buying in ebay but in other online shops. and other personal payments to some sellers

well support ticket is not needed anymore because there is no problem in my account,, my only problem is that I cant transfer my e-currency into my bank account because my pp is not yet verified.. I guess I'll have to sticj in what juzfinal said that if I cannot transfer my money direct to my bank I should use exchanger to LR since LR is much more easy to use.

i think you have to verify your account first at any bank to withdraw your earning there to your bank account or your debit-card , i had got many problems like that in my AP account because this bank closed verification through mobile phone , so i advice you to exchange them because you will get your money faster than that.

Paypal transaction is fast. The only problem he is involved in is that he didn't verified his Paypal account. How will the payment processor send you the payment if you are not verified. It's also for security reasons why payment processors like this should have verification purposes. It's for members security. I have no problems transacting PP and everytime I withdraw my money,it will only take 2 days to get it. It's very fast and reliable.

Paypal is among best payment processor. Most of you told about its promt service, fast bank transfer etc., but the important thing is their fee. In transferring Paypal money to our bank account it not only take few days but also there is very low fee or no fee in doing so. Most of the payment processor has the facility to transfer money to our bank account but fee is very high. Most of the people only rely on Paypal if it is related to buying goods and services, because it is strict and safe, no one can scam you under Paypal transaction.

Wel.. I agree. I mainly use paypal for withdrawing my account to my local bank. I haven't tried using it for online transactions because I use some other payment processors. I want to safety my PayPal because it's the best for me. They really have low fees but there are also countries which are restricted by PP so it depends what country you belong.

yes paypal have faster service compared to other payment processors. that's why I prefer to use this . Only the fees are quite big though. that's the only disadvantage on using this

I don't think it's big my friend. You are from Philippines? If you do, then withdrawing paypal funds to bank will only cost you 50php. It's just $1 plus and it's very cheap compared to other payment processors who offers bank transfer.And when you reach the specific amount like 7000php or more,then you will be free of charge when you going to transfer it to your bank.

I think Paypal is one of the most well-known payment processor in the world. Usually, people who knew Paypal are people who like to use online stores.

If you like to buy and sell goods in online stores, I am sure if you knew Paypal.

I think Paypal is one of the most well-known payment processor in the world. Usually, people who knew Paypal are people who like to use online stores.

If you like to buy and sell goods in online stores, I am sure if you knew Paypal.

Yeah.I agree. PayPal is really intended for online shopping as a mode of online payment processor. It's fast and reliable and every seller do have this payment processor for their customers. Paypal is the most popular compared to all payment processors online.

I love paypal, this is the very first payment processor that i use. And i really like their services and security features. Now i have 2 paypal account, one for my online earning activities and 2nd is my secure account.

latest news update from paypal as on 9h May, 2011, especially for Indian users !

Action Required: Important update for PayPal users in India

As part of our ongoing effort to comply with the requirements set out in the notification of the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI Guidelines”) that apply to all online payment gateways, all PayPal users in India will be required to add the following to their PayPal account in order to continue to receive export-related payments and withdraw money:

• A purpose code related to the majority of commercial activities for export-related payments

• A PAN or Permanent Account Number

• A bank account in India (if not previously added)

To add a purpose code, PAN and bank account:

1. Log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com/in

2. You’ll find prompts on the top of your “My Account” page asking you to “Add” your PAN, purpose code and bank account

3. Click on the “Add” links and follow the instructions.

Additionally, PayPal users in India are required to provide a current and accurate postal address on their PayPal account. To ensure that your address is up-to-date:

• Click on “Profile” and select “Add/Edit Street Address”.

In case you have any queries, please log into your PayPal account and click on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the page.

For users who have already added a purpose code, PAN, and a bank account in India, as well as validated their postal address, please treat this email as a reminder only.

Sincerely,

The PayPal Asia Team

Yeah.I agree. PayPal is really intended for online shopping as a mode of online payment processor. It's fast and reliable and every seller do have this payment processor for their customers. Paypal is the most popular compared to all payment processors online.

that's true no other payment processors has overtaken the success of paypal. it is very much widely use by different online shops big or small . that's why it's very convenient two have your own paypal account every time you plan to buy something online.

according to the last update I received from them, it's required to add PAN card details and bank details,

it will be good to have those accounts required, if not have PAN etc,

as it was specially mentioned to have our PP accounts updated by those information,

it's better to react in time and make our accounts updated with that necessary information.

I believe its depends on your country. In my country I don't required pan. Actually its automatic. I just need to put my bank account and bank international number and I'm good to withdraw. And the best part I'm using eon debit card and its only take two to three days for Paypal to send my money to my account.

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I have LR I'm happy because I can sell it with some fees and then withdraw it using Paypal. that way I love paypal. Because its only paypal that give me an opportunity to cashout straight to my bank. And if I cashout less than 180 dollars I pay like 1.20 dollars but if more than 180 dollars its free.

Every time I have LR I'm happy because I can sell it with some fees and then withdraw it using Paypal. that way I love paypal. Because its only paypal that give me an opportunity to cashout straight to my bank. And if I cashout less than 180 dollars I pay like 1.20 dollars but if more than 180 dollars its free.

How did you sells your LR to get Paypal? I mean what exchanger that you used because it will be nice if I can exchange some funds of my LR to Paypal too. So far, I didn't exchange my LR to Paypal but I exchanged it directly to local bank because there is exchanger to support exchange from LR to local bank.

I do personal exchange. I buy and sell LR, AP and PP. But when I have enough funds in PP. I cashout. Because if I have 180 dollars in my paypal I can cashout without paying any fees. And that for me is a great way to earn online. Having receive your money the whole amount of it.