Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bestemoneys - bestemoneys.com

keuss

we are not talking about Okpay, right? maybe you can visit the okpay thread in payment processors section, well it seems now i become interest to invest here since they have okpay now which i can use some of my bucks there to invest here, and it since the ROI here also good enough with the low minimum investment :D

@Trickster, I think you didn't followed my post carefully. Because I told about Okpay's current status and I never made any comment on okpay's thread. I told that okpay is good but not so reliable because of their limitation. But we expect good profit from any site which is good on this program. I expect that they should add some more payment processor.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@antthenait: LOL, you talk about OKpay not about this site before, and this thread not to talk about Okpay but about bestemoney, well i already registered in this program but not invest yet, i am still confused with the program but it seems harder to invest here, because we get ROI also in long time and there is not exact time for us to get that amount

Good to see that okpay is added in here and the numbers of payment processor is ok for anyone who want to invest with them AP is another payment processor which I think its hardly to accept by some hyip but its listing in here so I beter try this one and see,befor the week runs out I will updat this thread if the program pays or not.

@rex: yeah that is good thing, why? because it will opened more chance for the investors or advertisers to invest or advertise from this program :D, it seems they have some kind of revenue sharing here. but it still don't clear how long we need to wait so we can get the profit from our investment

I guess you need to do is to try and visit the site your self ti see what they offer and how long it will take for your investment to return@ Tricstar.

i already visit the site dude, but still i cannot find about the information that i want there, but i think you are right, now i already created account in this site and i will be invest here maybe about $5 from my Okpay account since they also accepted okpay now

I just have a question , I have not any objection about the plans of this sharing site , but I just want to know from where we can know that the site is paying to its investors without delaying ? I still cant see any monitors in this site .

so that is why i want to try them and beside this one also hyip monitors who monitoring some hyip program so i think it still deserve to try, and also they supported many kind of payment processors which i think is good, and they also monitoring hyi program well without any problem.

so that is why i want to try them and beside this one also hyip monitors who monitoring some hyip program so i think it still deserve to try, and also they supported many kind of payment processors which i think is good, and they also monitoring hyi program well without any problem.

supporting many kinds of payment processors is not a reason to makes me invest . I should to see at least 5 active monitors with status PAYING to invest in this site . that is my opinion .

I dont understand what this site is about. Is it just a collective of all the hyip and similar programs combined to one? It seems like on the left panel they have PTC paid to post paid to promote, paid to signup, paid to read, etc and then in the online investing, there is hyip, srufs, MLM,cyclers.

This looks like monitor. So how does it fit into the hyip category?

I dont understand what this site is about. Is it just a collective of all the hyip and similar programs combined to one? It seems like on the left panel they have PTC paid to post paid to promote, paid to signup, paid to read, etc and then in the online investing, there is hyip, srufs, MLM,cyclers.

This looks like monitor. So how does it fit into the hyip category?

i see them as HYIP and many kind of online program monitoring, and if you want to be the shareholder of this site you can join the investment they have, the price of share is good and i think low enough , from what i see many people could reach it, but until now i don't see this site status

@Trickster I think you cant see site status because of no hyip monitors can be bothered to understand what the site is about, cos it just sounds too complicated to me, no matter how many times I read it. I think i wil just give up trying to figure out and thinking of investing here.

But since one of the admins or mods of the sites are active here in the forum, maybe he could give us an answer and see if it is paying.

@budado, you told here that okpay is stable now. But I think there are 0.001% of people can use okpay because they are not comfortable for all countries. Only it can use from UK or any European Union countries. But unfortunately I can not find any okpay option. Can you give any news letter copy or proof link, from where you could saw that this program has okpay payment processor.

What do you mean you can't find okpay option? Did you login and can't find the okpay option? I'm fromr the Philippines and no way close to UK and european unions countires as Philippines in asia but I can see okpay when I visited the site today.

If you can't see okpay then its better you send support ticket that you can't find it. Because its seems impossible that you can't see okpay options.

@budado, lol I dont think it makes a difference if you live far away from UK. Im pretty sure everyone can see the okpay option whereever they live. The location does not affect how the site shows up. Maybe it is just a bug or something. Try refreshing or clearing cookie. If that doesn't work, there is always live support, or just send a support ticket.

@budado, lol I dont think it makes a difference if you live far away from UK. Im pretty sure everyone can see the okpay option whereever they live. The location does not affect how the site shows up. Maybe it is just a bug or something. Try refreshing or clearing cookie. If that doesn't work, there is always live support, or just send a support ticket.

haha i agree with you, it doesn't have any relation which from where we came with the Okpay not shown up here. but so far i still see Okpay here, and everything is fine. and you are right they are complicated, it seems after we invest we also need to be active by visit the site once in a week LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Approximately one month ago we added OkPay payment option because quite a few people appeared to be interested to use okpay, but past few weeks implies that there isnt any noticeable demand for it.

How many people here use OkPay?

hi are you admin here, can you explain us more about this site, how much we can earn from this program and how long we need to reach the maximum amount of investment that we make here, actually many people like to use Okpay and one of them is me, but this site plan seems little confusing

Some fiends told me that they might had some little program of their AP. so they just delayed their AP payments. Actually they need to inform us via news letter. But they though that might be they could able to manage those funds. After delayed when someone asked then they just informed them about he matter. But good news is they just backed on track and cleared all payouts.

Bestemoney is really a good investment site that Monitor hyips also. They are not just like a hyip but a reall site for investment and it help to monitor many online payment system. I use it to monitor many payment system and exchange sites.

yeah they are also monitoring site, and i think that is why they have this kind of program to make some member interested to make investment in this site, and based from my point of view i never see any bad with this program and also bad review about them, but lately i hear bad news about them

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Recently member informed us about the wish to have button added that would allow to reset Shareholder's 728x90 ad spot's Views and Clicks count statistic.

We strive to improve BesteMoneys and recommendations are valued, however we must also prioritize.

Option to reset stats would be quite tricky to implement.

We are not sure whether its worth dedicating resources for such minute improvement.

Current stats show all views & clicks ad has received since day 1.

Would you find it useful to have option to reset ad space's Views and Clicks count statistic?

• 4 weeks later...

Special offer: 50% discount for Silver, Gold and Platinum Shareholder memberships.

Regular members receive 150% return, Silver - 165%, Gold - 180% and Platinum - 195%!

Buy new Shares during July 13 - July 31 (included) for

$500 (usually $1000) and get Silver Membership,

$1000 (usually $2000) and get Gold Membership,

$2500 (usually $5000) and get Platinum Membership.

More information about benefits per membership level can be found here:

http://bestemoneys.com/membership-levels.php

Upgrade will be processed manually within one business day.