Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bestemoneys - bestemoneys.com

keuss

well, they have added few more e-currency and payment processors as investment options in the site, for the comfort of investors, like STP, PM, CG, Credit Card etc, but they have kept the PP option on hold and have asked the opinion of their clients regarding PP, I also think that they should better not to add PP option.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In recent weeks AlertPay income has dropped drastically. Thats happening because its no longer possible to fund AlertPay account nor make purchases trough AlertPay with VISA/MasterCard.

We hoped that alertpay will quickly resolve those issues (alertpay blog entry implied so on October 28), but obviously there are some more unexpected delays.

Shares that are configured to accept only AlertPay income have earned very little during past month.

We strongly advice Shareholders to accept multiple e-currencies (especially if you only accept AlertPay).

from the above update, I think the delay of Visa/Mastercard payments in AlertPay has bad effect on this program as well,

so the shareholders are advised to accept payments via other e-currencies, for a temporary term, until AP gets those issues fixed, I think that will only be the solution for now.

But you can still use AP until now. And actually most hyip site only accept payments via balance also and not via creditcard payments. So I guess its not really affected the over performance of AP. And I think the reason why theirs no more creditcard payments its because AP right now is promoting exchanger.

@budado

that is true that the AP issue of credit card payments has no effect on lot of hyip so far, even this program is also doing good, seems AP is promoting exchanger, as you said, even this program is also asking to accept multiple e-currencies. let's hope the credit card payment issue in AP will be fixed soon.

@budado

that is true that the AP issue of credit card payments has no effect on lot of hyip so far, even this program is also doing good, seems AP is promoting exchanger, as you said, even this program is also asking to accept multiple e-currencies. let's hope the credit card payment issue in AP will be fixed soon.

I forgot the exact wordings but AP has latest news about creditcard and its the same status. Its still not active. The reason they give this news I think its because its expected that credit card problem will be fix this month but it does not. I think the issue is on credit card. Because if AP accept exchangers sites its will be against anti money laundering law.

well, this program seems to have not got much monitors to list it, I checked out on Allhyipmonitors and have noticed there is a single monitor shown with NOT MONITORED stats, whatever, I checked out this thread on TalkGold forum and have found the last payment of 17th November, just wondering if it is still active.

• 2 weeks later...

We decided to keep lowered shareholder activity requirements for one more year.

Most of the income is distributed between active Shareholders. You are "active" 7 days after last visit.

To remain active, you must regularly visit bestemoneys.com.

Status will remain "active" for 72 hours 7 days (until Dec 01, 2011) (until Jan 01, 2013) after last visit.

December holds many holidays (Christmas, New Year...) and people spend less time on the internet.

We felt that it would not be appropriate to implement harsher activity requirements at this time of the year.

Note: Activity requirements will definitely be changed from 7 days to 72 hours on (or soon after) Jan 01, 2013!

well, that update above just lets us know how kind the admin is, since the shareholders might not be able to spend online during this month due to Christmas and new year, they have been kind enough to lessen the period required to stay active from 7 days to 72 hours, that is definitely a good news for shareholders.

Lowering share holder activity is really a good thing since its a christmas time and some people already started being inactive on internet.I have not invested yet on bestemoneys but will surely invest some amount to give it a try,i am just waiting for Alertpay to solve the credit card issue since i don't have much money in LR.

@macky110

I have few dollar in AP, what if I invest in this program for a try, just a test spend to it, as I have heard much of it, like reliable program etc, I just want to know if I can withdraw to my AP account, in case I invest using my AP account balance available, of course I am not going to deposit using Credit Card etc.

@omar-winner

that is glad to hear the program is improving, but when I checked the site, there was only the news regarding the lowering of the shareholders activity requirements, and not any update about the password recovery you are talking about, but thanks for the update that the security system in this program is improving.

• 2 weeks later...

2011-12-24 News:

Merry Christmas Eve and happy upcoming Christmas holidays.

Its time to celebrate with family and friends.

bestemoneys.com automated systems will continue to function as usually during holidays.

Everything that must be done manually (payouts, program listing verifications, fixing improperly made purchases, responding to messages, etc...) will be addressed on Tuesday (December 27, 2011).

so there will be holidays vacation for two days, and during these time period, there won't be support available, good to see the rest of the things like automated system will continue to work as usual even during these holidays, another advantage is that there is no long holiday vacation planned in this program.

You may have noticed that previously bestemoneys.com site had been loading quite slowly. We spent past two days reprogramming bestemoneys.com script and successfully made it significantly faster.

Bestemoneys was programmed to instantly make multiple updates.

Originally those functions worked quite fast, but growing database slowed them down and site's response time increased more and more with each passing month.

We had to make some sacrifices to improve bestemoneys.com speed:

1 - ad views statistic is no longer updated instantly, but hourly.

It means that ads will not expire once exact number of purchased ad views are delivered, but up to 1 hour later. Advertisers will receive some extra views for free (excess views will not appear in ads statistic).

2 - inactive shareholder's status will no longer be updated upon logging in, but within 10 minutes.

3 - few more changes that doesn’t affect members.

Increasing number of Shares also makes our instant earnings distribution system slower (currently it takes 10 or more seconds to process purchase), so in near future we may have to reprogram it and distribute earnings hourly.

I have just opened the site and noticed that it is loading with much better speed now, it is good to know that they worked recently on script and the update is that the program pages are loading much faster, for the convenience of users, no doubt this one has been a successful online program, so far.

This is a new and different kind of

hyip, just like GF hyip that you can

buy shares and at the same time sell.I was confused at first looking for what type of plans they have but thats all I found was buying shares.Hosting did not fix that problem yet

nor did they provide any indication

that someone is working on it.They offer a incentive from our share that earn money from our advertising on their place.But still it depends on

hyip admin if they want to keep on

paying or not.

it looks like there is not a good promotion of this investment program around, I could not fine a single monitor listing this one, I think this one is itself an advertising place for hyips, I am quite confident on this concept, surely investors can make good profits from this program that with a usual hyip.

I can see members buying big amount of shares in here and have been quite confident on this program so far, it can take long to BEP but I think there will be better hope of profits for a long time from these kind of programs with unique concept, hopefully they do good in the coming year too.

• 2 weeks later...

I just join Bestemoneys more than 10 days. I buy 2 share and sponsor my ad on Bestemoneys. I join some site from bestemoney. Bestemoneys give me alot of information so ican make to join or invest - I think this very helful for me and for everybody. useful more than HYIP. Every day from i join my account have got money-happy businese.

News:

We made some changes to speed up ads and shares purchasing system (lagging is gone).

We also updated shares statistic page to make it faster and easier to navigate.

Originally Bestemoneys calculated and distributed earnings instantly.

While such calculation takes a fraction of second for one share, currently we have many active Shares...

Recently it was so slow that member had to wait more than 10 seconds while system processed purchase.

For that reason instant earnings distribution had to be removed.

Earnings will still be automatically distributed within less than a hour after each new sale.

so from the above update, I could understand that the earnings will be distributed within an hour, unlike before where it was paid instant, there is recently, good improvements in the program, like server shift in order to navigate the pages faster etc, makes the program more impressive.