Bestemoneys - bestemoneys.com

keuss

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

News:

Some members who use strange Internet connection that changes outgoing IP address multiple times per hour had problems accessing members area. Now that issue has been resolved.

Our login verification system has been made to be more flexible.

As long as IP changes are minor (111.222.333.*), updated system will allow to stay logged in for one hour.

Its good that bestemoney is gettin flexible with isp address. anyway I'm just wondering what is the minimum earnings we can get in bestemoney in a month if we invest 10 dollars in here right now? minimum mean that's the lowest expected earnings I can receive in a month with my 10 dollars investments. I just want to know the rate right now. thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

March's Special deal - our affiliate bonus has been increased by 50%.

Everyone who refers new Shareholders during March 2012 will receive 15% affiliate bonus for all new Share purchases.

Extra bonus will be given for new members who have been referred during March 2012 and only for Share purchases those members make during March 2012 (afterwards referrer will receive regular 10% bonus).

How to start?

Log In and you will find referral links, banners and other information in Referrals area.

You are welcome to use any ethical method to refer new members.

I would like to give a thank to @SeekingVeritieS, because by whom we can get regular update. We really happy that the site will give us extra bonus as March scheme. So we should try to bring as many members as we can by which our total profit will increase and get some bonus from the admin. As 15% commission is high enough so this promotion should close very soon. Finally we need to participate here before end of the offer.

This looks like an autosurf stuff?But surely i don't know any thing bout this kind of program since i haven't invest in any one yet.But what is the minimum deposit?

no , I do not think that , I guess it is an exchange site , read this

( Bestemoneys.com is a web portal about e-currencies and everything related to e-currencies. )

I think that this site is for persons whom wants to buy& sell or exchange e-banks .

I think the special deal offer for the month of March can make the program more successful, since this promotional offer has 15% affiliate commission to be paid out, definitely, it will attract many existing investors already to make advantage of this promo offer, limited for one month only.

Though they are profit sharing site, and their profit is very marginal so you might treat them hyip. But actually they are unit sharing sharing site and give us some ratio of profit. They are known as online community monitors where people can check all version of internet earning like forum, hyip, mlm, matrix and others. As they're running a site so they need good fund for monitor. So they just give a % of profit level.

My associates already used their share program over $100, they just promised us to give us 1% daily for 150 days. So over all our total profit will be 50% after 5 months. Hope that we should get pay from next 2 years because they are very stable earning monitor. But they have added PayPal into their payment processor which is harmful for us and it's against PayPal's rule.

i remember this site, i see they have unique plan which make me little confuse with them, beside of it, this program also have monitors which is make me more confused are they HYIP or MOnitors, but if they combined it, i am sure it will make them more stable in terms of earning from this industry and also for investors

Latest news update from the program as on 15th March 2012 regarding the server problem which was fixed by hosting provider within 6 to 8 hours !

2012-03-15 Server had some problems with HDD and site was unaccessible for approximately 6 to 8 hours while hosting provider fixed that problem. Unavoidably we lost few hours of data.

Luckily lost data didnt significantly affect account balances (no one bought anything during that period).

However, some withdrawal requests, spends from account balances, ad updates, info entered about web site, comments, votes, etc. could have been undone.

`

Also ad views counters are missing few hours of data, so advertisers will receive some extra views.

`

We added extra one day to VIP listings (compensation for downtime).

• 2 weeks later...

That's good. Opkay is stable also. In fact I have okpay since november last year and the good thing about okpay its like paypal and moneybookers combine.

I know okpay is just new payment processor. But I also know that its getting popular and very aggressive in promoting itself. In fact many forex broker site also allow members to withdraw in okpay.

@budado, you told here that okpay is stable now. But I think there are 0.001% of people can use okpay because they are not comfortable for all countries. Only it can use from UK or any European Union countries. But unfortunately I can not find any okpay option. Can you give any news letter copy or proof link, from where you could saw that this program has okpay payment processor.

@budado, you told here that okpay is stable now. But I think there are 0.001% of people can use okpay because they are not comfortable for all countries. Only it can use from UK or any European Union countries. But unfortunately I can not find any okpay option. Can you give any news letter copy or proof link, from where you could saw that this program has okpay payment processor.

we are not talking about Okpay, right? maybe you can visit the okpay thread in payment processors section, well it seems now i become interest to invest here since they have okpay now which i can use some of my bucks there to invest here, and it since the ROI here also good enough with the low minimum investment :D

Good to know another payment option added in this program recently, OkPay, I think there is few forums that pay with OkPay and many members have funds in that payment processor and might be looking for a program that deal with this, so along with usual LR, PM & AP, here STP & OP are also added, which is a nice thing.