Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bestemoneys - bestemoneys.com

keuss

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site is up running again. And this is just for to put some straight, i think at least from my first deposit into bestemoneys this

was the first time the site went down. So we talking 3 months...Well ive just logged in and my account was all in order.

Thanks admin for the fast solution to the problem.

well, I think this is not like any normal hyip but something like advertising platform, as far as I understood,

cause I can see a lot advertisements here on this site,

well, shareholders can buy ad space and with the sales generated, our accounts will be credited and share will expire once it has made a 50% profit.

different concept and nice that they are paying.

News:

BesteMoneys added new way to benefit from us and new type of earnings - Link Credits.

Members and Shareholders now can earn link credits and it is possible turn credits into cash.

One Link Credit is valued at $0.01 (you can buy 100 Link Credits for $1)

You can earn Link Credits:

- Shareholders get 20% Link Credits upon buying Share (buy Share for $10 and get 200 Link Credits)

Old Shares got Bonus - 20% Link Credits added to Shareholders accounts.

- Shareholders earn 1% daily Link Credits for visiting us ($100 Shares would get 100 Link Credits daily)

- 5 credits for writing new comment

- 4 credits for writing reply to comment

- 3 credits for rating program

Spend Link Credits to get referrals.

Bestemoneys.com lists more than 1000 e-currency related web sites and you can add your referral links!

You would get rewards from affiliate programs, thus convert Link Credits to cash.

More information here

Good work admin:)

Ive checked my account and there is a lot of link credits. I will use them up fast. For the log in for to gain some credits for my links im the one logging in often:)

By the way thanks for the superfast payout today.

For thoose interested, i cant afford it but there is a very nice old share to get. Very good profit confront the

prize in the shares for sale by old shareholders. Its a sale for sure, and the payment processor for it is Liberty reserve.

Date: March 04, 2011 6:47:51 AM

Amount Sent: $8.38 USD

Sender Name: Bestemoneys

Sender Email: apforbem@gmail.com

Reference Number: 6EBE9-8EEBB-D6F8E,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

@budado, if you are a membe of a forum that is paying ref comission then put your link to that forum.So maybe you get some extra cash.

For the earnings its becuase the shares can take longer or shorter time to get in profit. The good is that it will reach profit, the admin is working really hard in this program:)

I always buy the older shares so the profit gets accelerated, and ofcourse a little less prize and less profit. But i dont mind that:)

I got my biggest payout from bestemoneys yesterday.

Im off to the ihbp section:)

If the price is less lets say 12% the profit less 24% and remaining mat 8% how on earth do i count this thing?

The earnings are irregular, there will be days without any earning and there will be days with getting twice a day..

I always check the price, then i understood a good thing is also to check profit less compared to price gain faster and maturity..

Date: March 14, 2011 9:50:25 AM

Amount Sent: $13.83 USD

Sender Name: Bestemoneys

Sender Email: apforbem@gmail.com

Reference Number: FE8E6-11980-79318

You have received a payment to your account.

Date: 3/14/2011 3:04 PM

Batch: 57185849

From Account: U0649871 (Bestemoney)

Amount: $2.92

Memo: payout

Thank you.

Before i though this is a hyip that pays daily,but as the days roll by,i keep getting confuse of this program earnings,since it's irregular and sometimes profitable.Now how long do it take one here to reach bep?

Maybe a million days.

I reached the BEP with today's withdrawal.

It could be much faster if I didn't buy more shares with my earning.

The earning process will be slow at the start, buy it'll be accelerated when the time goes on.

Improvements were made to increase traffic BesteMoneys receives from sites linking to us.

We have replaced four old banners (260x160, 125x125, 120x60 and 88x31) and added one new banner (468x60).

New banners are significantly better designed than old were.

With the same number of banner views, new banners will generate more visitors.

This simple improvement will help to increase BesteMoneys popularity, thus more earnings for all of us.

@anne

I'm happy for you. I have one share in here. One dollar. And I earn only 5 cents until now. Any suggestion how to earn more without spending more? I don't want to add any more funds in here. I want my one dollar to earn more from itself.