Bestemoneys - bestemoneys.com

keuss

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

News - April 11, 2011

Receive 10% Link Credits bonus for all new Share purchases. Bonus valid until April 30!

Buy Share and extra 10% link credits will be instantly added to your account's Link Credits balance.

Upon buying Share members usually receive Link Credits worth 20% of Share's value.

For a limited time, you will receive extra 10%. (Total 30% will be added to your account's Link Credits balance).

For more information about Link Credits please check My Links area (must be logged in to view it).

• 2 weeks later...

All Best eMoneys collective wishes you happy Easter holidays.

We decided to give special $1 gifts for all $10 purchases made during holidays.

For every $10 spent at bestemoneys.com during April 22 - 25 we will credit $1 gift to member's account balance.

Multiple spends will be summed up, but separately for each e-currency.

Gifts will be added on April 26.

Only whole $ gifts can be given, therefore spends between $10 and $19 will entitle member to receive $1 gift ... $20 until $29 = $2 gift, etc.

Gift can be withdrawn or spent.

• 3 weeks later...

May 2009 is the time we decided to create BesteMoneys and begun programming this script.

Two years have passed and to celebrate, we have increased rewards to our promoters by 50%

For a limited time (until June 01, 2011) our generous 10% affiliate bonus is increased by 50%

During May you can receive 15% referral bonus for all spends made by your referrals.

Its a very good time to promote bestemoneys.com

Once You have logged in as a member, you can find referral links and banners in Referrals area.

To refer new members, You are welcome to use any ethical method.

For example:

You can add bestemoneys.com referral link to your web site (if you own one),

you also can include it in forum signatures (if you are a member at forums about businesses like this),

you could directly refer us to your friends.

@budado how did your $1.00 share go?

In anyway i bought me 2 small shares again, so im in again:)

One from older shares sold with a little discount and faster earnings, and the other share new.

Im gonna keep adding me shares now. This is one of thoose programs that actually are still here....I mean since end of 2009. Thats amazing.

I saw in the shares for sale that now many is trying to sell their shares fpr higher prize then they actually cost to buy new. Thats a bit odd why would anyone wanna buy older shares for higher prize and very little gain?

So good luck to all thats in this program.

@budado how did your $1.00 share go?

In anyway i bought me 2 small shares again, so im in again:)

One from older shares sold with a little discount and faster earnings, and the other share new.

Im gonna keep adding me shares now. This is one of thoose programs that actually are still here....I mean since end of 2009. Thats amazing.

I saw in the shares for sale that now many is trying to sell their shares fpr higher prize then they actually cost to buy new. Thats a bit odd why would anyone wanna buy older shares for higher prize and very little gain?

So good luck to all thats in this program.

I sold it. Wit fees my 1 dollar is worth 97 cents and because of LR fees I end up break even as the interest that I earn just went to LR fees and fees when I sell my share. Right now I'm little disappointed with myself as I can just simply leave my funds in here and let it grow.

Well i went checked my small shares today. I earned 0,06 so far on my $1,72 dollar shares.

I saw there is a really good option in shares for sale. With both faster profit, and less prize and more profit.

I wish i had that money right now:)

I just have to wait and start cashing in some funds.

The site was legit but i dont know howlong it take to earn in program but what i know is they are legitsite And pay to shareholder.The site was since a longtime in industry.

It all depends on your ads you put up, and also how well the program do. I didnt set up more then one ad and it only have had 7 clicks, so my gain has not been becuase of the ads:)) But it never took me more then 3 months so far to reach bep and be in profit.

The best if you can find a good offer in shareholders selling shares. I have a new strategy now, i buy old and new 50/50 im after. So that means the older give noramlly a little less profit but goes faster....i will always have the money working so to say. Yes the program has been online and paying since end of 2009. Thats a lifetime for a internetprogram:)

Information about upcoming update:

On June 06, 2011 bestemoneys.com will be activating password recovery system (upon request it will resend password to member's email).

Many members have asked for automated password recovery option.

Everyone please be informed that with automated password recovery option your password is safe only as long as your email account isnt compromised.

Default configuration will Enable this option for all members.

New members can chose to Disable it upon joining.

Old members can Disable it in members area (under Settings).

Thats good news for me who always forget passwords. But

for the key things and 2 other key numbers that member wrote up, im not fine with.

And then its always the problem remeber even more numbers.

Anyone noticed that its hard finding programs like bestemoneys who actually stays for this long time?

Its nice to know that bestemoney is keep on improving. I'm sure in few more months this hyip will become the most stable hyip that I know. Why in few months? Because in few more months its will become the longest paying hyip that I know of. Second its the only hyip that I know that has sustainability power.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided in two months I will try to invest about 2 dollars in here. I will just wait for one ptp site that I'm in and invest it and forget about it. I will just think of it as time deposit. Beside its just two dollars. Just to say that I'm back and invested. Although I don't think I will double my money in here in a year or even two. lols.

• 2 weeks later...

To reward our most loyal supporters, bestemoneys.com has added three new Shareholder membership levels.

We now offer extra 10% up to 30% bonus Shares for larger purchases and to veteran Shareholders

All the benefits and requirements for each membership level now can be found here

Short version:

Silver Shareholder

10% bonus added to existing Shares and 10% bonus for future purchases.

Requirements: Buy Shares for $1000 or be active Shareholder for 1 year.

Gold Shareholder

10% bonus added to existing Shares and 20% bonus for future purchases.

Requirements: Buy Shares for $2000 or be active Shareholder for 2 years.

Platinum Shareholder

10% bonus added to existing Shares and 30% bonus for future purchases.

Requirements: Buy Shares for $5000 or be active Shareholder for 3 years.

We have also rewritten Shares Program description to include updated information about all new features.

Its our hope that new Shares Programs' description has become clearer and easier to understand.

Well i went checked my small shares today. I earned 0,06 so far on my $1,72 dollar shares.

I saw there is a really good option in shares for sale. With both faster profit, and less prize and more profit.

I wish i had that money right now:)

I just have to wait and start cashing in some funds.

How did you get 1.72 dollars share? its cost 1 dollar to buy a single share. And how did you buy the 72 cents share? Can you elaborate how did you do that? Since last time I check per share is still worth a dollar to buy. But if I can buy shares in cents then the better. I have 97 cents right now and I want to buy a share again.

How did you get 1.72 dollars share? its cost 1 dollar to buy a single share. And how did you buy the 72 cents share? Can you elaborate how did you do that? Since last time I check per share is still worth a dollar to buy. But if I can buy shares in cents then the better. I have 97 cents right now and I want to buy a share again.

Hey i explained in many posts about bying shares from older shareholders in the marketplace so to say.

So go and check shares for sale by others and see if you find a good offer, then you just use your money if you find the right offer for the money you have:)

One new share is surely $1.00 and gain tou 150%. So look the older shares closely. Its the link in you account menu for shares for sale.

So if your lucky you find good offers thats not less gain, costs more and all. Instead cost less, faster profit and little less gain whats ok:) Roght now its a very good offer for Alertpay payment of $0,96 hardly matured anything and good roi. Little faster with a few %. And one for LR thats worth 33.00 and you pay 27 something. That one is a real good affair:)

We have improved option to add affiliate links.

You can now create favorite sites selection.

And, if you wish, you can use us to simultaneously advertise multiple referral links for free.

Just like before, you can add your referral links to bestemoneys.com.

We have created new personalized page for each member.

It shows summarized details about all sites you have added referral links for.

Your personal link to that page can be found in My Links area (must be logged in to access it).

If you wish, you can add all your favorite programs (referral links) to bestemoneys.com and then

use us to simultaneously advertise multiple referral links.

Visitors referred by you will always be directed to your referral links for free.