Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bestemoneys - bestemoneys.com

keuss

Yes this one could be a good way of increasing my income. Im just not a member of so many sites.

But i sure will try this option out.

Need to make a note of the best programs im in and then add the reflinks in my personal page:)

Thanks for this improvement, this is a good one for thoose interested in getting a program out on the market and thoose who needs referrals in a certain program.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes this one could be a good way of increasing my income. Im just not a member of so many sites.

But i sure will try this option out.

Need to make a note of the best programs im in and then add the reflinks in my personal page:)

Thanks for this improvement, this is a good one for thoose interested in getting a program out on the market and thoose who needs referrals in a certain program.

So have you invested in this site already? This site is a stable and actually. This is the only site I can certify that it can last until the end of the year and even more. I trust this site that much simply because I believe that this site is a sustainable site.

I just come to a decision that $10 bonus will be very suitable for any, where only $1 is the base and can gain up-to 50% return. I think their 15% ref.commission will be very high and risky. According to my point of view 5% is the best for any. Finally this site is long lasting complete game maker. We can gain many from them.

• 2 weeks later...

I just come to a decision that $10 bonus will be very suitable for any, where only $1 is the base and can gain up-to 50% return. I think their 15% ref.commission will be very high and risky. According to my point of view 5% is the best for any. Finally this site is long lasting complete game maker. We can gain many from them.

Just wondering. Do you know the details of this 10$ bonus? And 15% referral commission? Because I visited the site and I once joined and invest 1 dollar in here but I don't earn 10 dollars bonus as you said. If this site is a new offer can you elaborate about this and I will try to invest 1 dollar again in here if I get the 10 dollars bonus.

Just wondering. Do you know the details of this 10$ bonus? And 15% referral commission? Because I visited the site and I once joined and invest 1 dollar in here but I don't earn 10 dollars bonus as you said. If this site is a new offer can you elaborate about this and I will try to invest 1 dollar again in here if I get the 10 dollars bonus.

Affiliate bonus is 10%.

15% referral bonus was special offer during May 2011.

However site never gave $10 bonus for $1 spend and it will never offer insane bonuses.

@SeekingVeritieS

Thanks for the clarification.

Just want to share the traffic stats of bestemoney.

A month ago or 30 days ago. This site has loss about 24% of its traffic. Why they stop visiting the site I don't know. But what surprise me is that this last seven days the site has gain 9% growth. What did the site do to make this growth. I don't know. But one thing I want to say. Keep it up. I'm sure in a month bestemoney will have an increase of 20% more or less.

7 day 0.00340 +9% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00320 -24% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

3 month 0.00410 +28% Change in Reach over the trailing 3 month period

I tried to open the site, there is a message on the page in appeal that the site is busy at the moment,

but anyway allowed me access it though,

here is the message I just got on trying to loading the site.

Sorry, at this moment server is very busy and it will not be able to generate this page sufficiently fast.

Please reload after a few minutes or, if you wish, you can try to open it any way:

• 2 weeks later...

News:

From now on we offer even more options for Shareholders to benefit from bestemoneys.com

Shareholders get 125x125 pixels text ad spots for free and can use link credits to assign ad views.

1 link credit will get you 50 ad views.

Remember ...

Shareholders get 20% bonus credits upon buying Share + 1% daily link credits.

and members also can earn more link credits by commenting and voting for listed web sites.

If you have bought Shares for $1 - $99, you get one text ad spot; $100 - $199 - two ad spots; etc.

• 2 weeks later...

this program has got a lot of monitors as well as hyip programs advertised on it,

I think the admin is earning through advertisers,

and thus sharing the profits to the investors as well.

Correct me I'm I'm wrong but I think right now bestemoney is good as a hyip monitoring site than a hyip site itself. lols. I think its good way to use it to monitor some hyip that invest in here. Because for me the rate is not good to be consider as an earning. But I like this site. Its really stable. But I think stability means low earning.

@budado

it's a rare thing hyips that offer low ROI turn to scam faster,

as low ROI takes long time even to reach break even,

that is why they stay at least for few months, but early investors will be in little profit and late investors will be in loss at the end.

Regarding that new text ad feature...

So far just a few Shareholders have spent their link credits to setup text ads.

Bestemoneys.com still has some unused free space left to display those text ads, so potential to benefit from that space isnt fully used.

If you have link credits, you should use them to advertise something beneficial (for example, your site or referral link), that way you as a Shareholder would earn significantly more money from bestemoneys.com

To setup that text ad:

1 - Log in

2 - Go to "My Ads" area or to "My Shares" area

3 - There you will see "To View/Setup/Edit/Update Shareholder's text ads, go here." link, click it

4 - Follow instructions...

currently this site is inaccessible from my end,

I remember few days ago, it was accessible as well,

I am not sure if it just with me or everyone else to have the accessing issue !

well, that's good to know that there is some update from the program regarding the hosting issue and that the have been trying to fix it,

of course it's taking longer, but hopefully they will be able to fix it soon to bring back the site to normal.

They are now back to normal. I receive an email yesterday and I check the site and its their now. I guess they are trying to improve theirs server capacity. I think they are growing. And I don't think they will ever going to turn to scam. I know their style. They only pay interest from the percentage of their earnings. So in short if they don't have earnings they just don't pay you. problem solve.

@budado

that was good to know, even nice strategy by this program as well,

if they earn they share it with the investors otherwise no payment for that time,

I think that will be better than to turn to scam like any other programs do.

I do agree. But investors mentally is to earn and since its still a hyip site. Many think the risk is the same. So why invest in low earning hyip than in high ROI hyip right? Me I invest in here but sad to say even me cashout my investments because I'm disappointed with my earnings. Now that investments I already loss in one hyip that I invest in. lols. Maybe if I just lift it here I think I already reach 50% bep. lols.

if there is such condition like there will be payments only when the income through the site,

then they can pay low keeping the investors' fund with them for a long time, if the admin wants he can do that,

since, one fist agrees to the terms and conditions of the program, before invest in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Second anniversary of bestemoneys.com is coming up and we decided to make special offer:

You can get 10% cash bonus for all Share purchases that are made during this week (Sept 19 - 25).

Bonus will be added to account balance and member will be able to withdraw it.

Bonus will not be counted as part of earnings (members will get extra 10% on top of regular 150% return).

All bonuses will be credited on September 26.

• 3 weeks later...

well, that was quite good profit to earn through bonus on the occasion of second anniversary of the program,

the site has good traffic rank of 55,300 in Alexa, but for some reason, the site is losing it's traffic, it should be promoted more,

the site lost 18% of it's traffic in three months, 15% in one month and another 1% loss in traffic in one week !

• 2 weeks later...

News:

We are planing to remove C-Gold payment option because no one has used it to buy anything.

We could add new e-currency. Your advices are welcome and will be given serious consideration.

For past two years AlertPay and LibertyReserve have been most popular.

We also make some sales though PerfectMoney and SolidTrustPay, but no one has ever used C-Gold.

To improve availability of our services, we would like to add new online payment methods.

If you use any other e-currency, please let us know and we will consider your recommendations.

Note: we are concerned about adding PayPal because Bestemoneys contains information about businesses (Investment programs and MLM) paypal doesnt support.

Its well known that PayPal prefers to avoid that niche and trends to freeze involved accounts.

Accepting paypal from someone who later gets his/her Paypal account suspended could cause us problems and loses.

Any advices about paypal?

If you ask me. I prefer that bestemoney just going to maintain Libery reserve or alertpay and don't add anymore ecurrency or payment processor. In this way you can simply things in here. Beside if they really want to invest in here they can simply look for exchanger and exchange what ever they have to make investments in bestemoney.