Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bestemoneys - bestemoneys.com

keuss

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. I can't afford that shares. the lowest price is 500 dollars? At most that I can afford is only 10 dollars and that ten dollars I have even hard time letting go. But since I know bestemoney is really a good and stable hyip site I know no matter what will happen this site will going to continue paying. Maybe will small interest but I'm sure bestemoney will always pay.

• 3 weeks later...

*** Great News ! ***You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrustPay member! Keep this email as your receipt.From STPay member email: bemstp@gmail.com From STPay username: bestemoneys Transaction ID Number: 272155641 Amount: 20.00 Details (if provided): Transfer: payout Looking to spend? Visit our Shopping Mall for a list of VerifiedSTPay Merchants.PROTECT YOUR PASSWORDS - do not share passwords with anyone,change them regularly, and make

<pre style="white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; width: 1009.7833251953125px; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); ">

</pre>

<pre style="white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; width: 1009.7833251953125px; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; ">

*** Great News ! ***

You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust

Pay member! Keep this email as your receipt.

From STPay member email: <a href="http://service.mail.com/callgate-6.59.2.0/rms/6.59.2.0/mail/getBody?folderId=3&messageId=NzYzNMpaOHpnZ5beAmw%2BHCBIR0PmcEPK&purpose=display&bodyType=html#">bemstp@gmail.com</a>

From STPay username: bestemoneys

Transaction ID Number: 272276741

Amount: 10.00

Details (if provided): Transfer: payout

Looking to spend? Visit our Shopping Mall for a list of Verified

STPay Merchants.

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORDS - do not share passwords with anyone,

change them regularly, and make them hard to guess! Your

SolidTrust Pay account is valuable - guard it carefully.

</pre>

<div> </div>

<p> </p>

*** Great News ! ***

You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust

Pay member! Keep this email as your receipt.

From STPay member email: bemstp@gmail.com

From STPay username: bestemoneys

Transaction ID Number: 272395462

Amount: 10.00

Details (if provided): Transfer: payout

Looking to spend? Visit our Shopping Mall for a list of Verified

STPay Merchants.

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORDS - do not share passwords with anyone,

change them regularly, and make them hard to guess! Your

SolidTrust Pay account is valuable - guard it carefully.

Thank you for your business. Should you require further

assistance do not hesitate to contact us.

The amount of 20 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Memo: payout. Date: 17:20 16.08.12. Batch: 10921242.***************************************************************************************************************This is an automated email - Please do not reply.This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.To contact us, login to your PerfectMoney account and send us a message via Internal Mail.***************************************************************************************************************© 2007-2012 Perfect Money Finance Corp. All rights reserved.

*** Great News ! ***You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrustPay member! Keep this email as your receipt.From STPay member email: bemstp@gmail.com From STPay username: bestemoneys Transaction ID Number: 272659313 Amount: 20.00 Details (if provided): Transfer: payout Looking to spend? Visit our Shopping Mall for a list of VerifiedSTPay Merchants.PROTECT YOUR PASSWORDS - do not share passwords with anyone,change them regularly, and make them hard to guess! YourSolidTrust Pay account is valuable - guard it carefully.Thank you for your business. Should you require furtherassistance do not hesitate to contact us.

*** Great News ! ***You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrustPay member! Keep this email as your receipt.From STPay member email: bemstp@gmail.com From STPay username: bestemoneys Transaction ID Number: 272670117 Amount: 30.00 Details (if provided): Transfer: payout Looking to spend? Visit our Shopping Mall for a list of VerifiedSTPay Merchants.PROTECT YOUR PASSWORDS - do not share passwords with anyone,change them regularly, and make them hard to guess! YourSolidTrust Pay account is valuable - guard it carefully.Thank you for your business. Should you require furtherassistance do not hesitate to contact us.

• 2 weeks later...

September 25 is our third anniversary.

To continue the tradition we make special offer:

Bestemoneys will give 10% cash bonus to members who purchase Shares during September 18 - 25.

Bonus will be added to account balance and member will be able to withdraw it.

Bonus will not count as part of earnings (members will get extra 10% on top of regular 150% return).

All bonuses will be credited on September 26.

The amount of 10 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Memo: payout. Date: 15:32 18.09.12. Batch: 11711789.***************************************************************************************************************This is an automated email - Please do not reply.This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.To contact us, login to your PerfectMoney account and send us a message via Internal Mail.***************************************************************************************************************© 2007-2012 Perfect Money Finance Corp. All rights reserved

The amount of 61.24 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Memo: payout. Date: 13:18 22.09.12. Batch: 11830460.***************************************************************************************************************This is an automated email - Please do not reply.This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.To contact us, login to your PerfectMoney account and send us a message via Internal Mail.***************************************************************************************************************© 2007-2012 Perfect Money Finance Corp. All rights reserved.

We credited 10% cash bonus to all members who bought new Shares during September 18 - 25.

Bonuses were added to account balances.

Members can withdraw or spend that money.

This concludes our third anniversary.

We would very much like to start this forth business year with some new Special offer, but we have run out of fresh ideas (during previous 3 years we already made every special offer that we could think of).

Advices are welcomed.

• 4 weeks later...

This site have ran more 100 days already but really I see that only have 3 monitors approved, it is too least and too don't have any monitors in good status, I think that investors will be difficult to believe in your site and if status still same, they will not invest many in your site and too don't sure you will pay out for everyone

• 4 weeks later...

Well this is one of my favorite site because i have came to know most of the earning sites from here and the reviews really help me to judge weather the site is a paying site or not . and i can say that this site is a best program to know more about earning sites because it is a old site .