Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bestemoneys - bestemoneys.com

keuss

New Year is very close and Bestemoneys decided to conclude this year with Special Offer.

You can buy 3 Shares before 2011 and you will get 4th Share for free.

Bonus Shares will be added Monday (Jan 02, 2011).

For example:

If you buy three $1 Shares, you will get one $1 Share for free,

If you buy three $10 Shares, you will get one $10 Share for free,

If you wish to buy Shares for $10 AlertPay or STP, you can add funds to your Bestemoneys account, then use account balance to buy three $3 Shares and one $1 Share, and you will get one $3 Share for free.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i haven't invest in any program that deals in shares.So how do this share program or investment works? Is there any regular % everyday or what?

There is no set return or term period. You earn when the program generate any profit, so it could be once in 10 days or twice in a day. Also, the earning percentage varies, it based on the value of your share and how much the profit of the program.

Shares are priced $1 to all the way up to $100.

You can buy whatever amount shares you want and you can also buy old shares from the market after you join.

The shares are expired when it reach 150% return(including the initial investment), or you can sell your shares on the market.

There is no set term, so you'll get faster or slower based on how the site generate income. You get your share of profit based on how much you invested to buy share, so $10 shareholder will get 10 times bigger profit than $1 share.

You get a space for a banner ads per share, so if you buy 5 $1 shares you can display 5 banners, and if you buy 1 $10 share you get 1 banner space. But the impression numbers depend on the amount, obviously bigger amount gets more impression.

The whole thing is based on that u get a max profit of each share of 150%. Each share cost $1.00. I bought the older shares from the second market inside the program for 1,68 before christmas and now after newyear its getting fast again gain. I had 0,58 out on my 1,68 and already 0,36 in my account again.

I did the stupid and missed a couple of shares from other shareholders that you can buy. Didnt have a single cent then.. that one would have given me a faster roi.

The concept is actually simple and so far its paying like clockwork.

Significant improvement - new comments system has been programmed.

New system was tested and everything should work, but if you notice some glitch, please inform us about it.

If you can help us to detect serious bug, bestemoney will appreciate your assistance and reward with $10 Share.

Comments structure was adapted to create member to member discussions about bestemoneys in Forums area.

http://bestemoneys.com/news.html

After reading the comments above i feel its a good place to advertise our links free buy investing on shares and earning some profits

i will check on the payment proof and will sure try this site as its a good way for me to collect some referrals while earning

So far i got $1,11 back out of my $1,68 or $1,62 shares. I bought the older shares with faster return and also less income. But its paying me like clockwork this one.

I saw someone selling old shares with payment processor alertpay. Very good prize and higher profit in no time:) I just dont have any alertpay money.

So when im in profit i decided to go for another share new or old.

Hey it won't pay like a clockwork.

The earnings are irregular, there will be days without any earning and there will be days with getting twice a day.

The irregular payout is an advantage and also a disavantage for this program.

It won't go away easily since it only pays when it makes money but not too many people will invest with the irregular payouts.

The earnings are irregular, there will be days without any earning and there will be days with getting twice a day.

Yes, that's because bestemoneys hasn't yet become sufficiently popular to make multiple sales every day, but situation is improving with each passing month.

New Share purchases fund new advertising campaigns. More advertising can help to generate faster return for everyone.

Well, it's fun to check if there is any earnings posted on my account. That's a fun part of this site.

I just checked my shares and saw the shares generated some more profit. :lol:

Thanks admin for your hard work, it's been great so far this new year after tough December. :)