Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

i dont really know about using it to my local bank because this payment processor just temporary one.my main account is not in here.but i knwo that this payent processor is look like PP too,they are old payment procesor but just a few site that i join in using this payment processor

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much for the fee??and they always cherge memebr who get the money or send money??im really new about this and i just ever get the payment once through this payment processor.i know that this is so famous payment processor but i just dont have many site that support this as payment processor

I never had any transactions here that requires me to pay, but I have some sites that they are charging me about 3-5% as transaction fee, but I don't know if it is really for alertpay transaction fee.

Surely this fee is charging form the sites, alertpay fee charge fee only in personal pro account and business account, in personal starter account there were not a fee which alertpay will charge to you, but there is a limit after reaching that your account automatically upgraded to personal pro.

if our account get upgradede automatically then we should pay for all the fee too?so then later or sooner member will get any fee?thats not really good i guess since in other payment processor we have optiojn to upgrade it or not.but maybe it also for the continuity of AP too

I want to build up the cash i have in this money processor and invest it in some trusted investment program that has been paying to its members for so long now. And it is more safer than liberty reserve which is getting hack every single day.

i get to pay fees for some money cyclers but other than that,withdrawals is free for me as a personal starter enrollee. thats one of the big advantage i get and the reason why other members with different types of accounts are downgrading to personal starter. i personally like this processor too and the only downline for me is that it takes a lot of time when exchanging my Ap funds to my local money. it takes about 5 days to receive unlike LR which only needs about 24 hours.

It rarely happen that any alertpay account get hacked. Unlike liberty reserve where every single day their is tale of accounts getting hack and robbed. Well im planning to gather a lot of funds to my alert pay accoun as im about to start using them to invest online.

That's something i noticed too. It's hard to read or hear that AP account is hacked by scammers from the user. I think the security is ok, and people don't usually get problems with it. I have stopped using it though, since i lost whole of my funds here in hyips. Then, i decided to leave it empty for some time.

well, recently I have noticed that there is some problem with sending money over there, for mastercard transactions,

the error is something like this :

Due to temporary difficulties mastercard transactions are not being processed. please try again later.

this is what I am seeing for about a week for now.

i never use AP to send money usually just to get one payment only but i just curious about mastercard option.i didnt get you about that archu.btw is the rate of fund in AP higher??im so rare to see any exchanger in my country accept AP,thats why so hard for me to make it as my main payment processor

where are you from venmarz? i think you should ask some people who's in this business about local exchangers in your area. btw, in my country,LR has higher amount than AP thats why i use LR more but with AP,theres more security so i think its just balance.

Do you know any exchanger that exchange liberty reserve to alert pay instantly or in less than 24hours? I need to invest with my alertpay account.

And i have one or two questions to ask.

I just degraded my account from personal pro to personal start and it became unverified. And the only method i can verify it is through mobile phone but in this case it is no longer avialable because i have done that once.

Do you know any exchanger that exchange liberty reserve to alert pay instantly or in less than 24hours? I need to invest with my alertpay account.

And i have one or two questions to ask.

I just degraded my account from personal pro to personal start and it became unverified. And the only method i can verify it is through mobile phone but in this case it is no longer avialable because i have done that once.

I don't know much about e currency exchangers since I haven't done it before. If you try searching it on Google it might help. Maybe some other members will help you solve your problems.

well, this is not exchangers thread, so do not deviate from the topic,

it's AP thread, so discuss only regarding AP site, services, issues with AP etc, friends !

coming to the topic, I still see that notification while sending AP to others, " mastercard transactions not processed"

I think this limit is for the credit card transfers only, not for AP to AP mail ID transactions.

I have just logged in to my AP account,

where I have found this notice from AP in my account overview, which was subjected to all AP clients.

regarding some maintenance tomorrow, March 7th.

Dear AlertPay users,

We will be performing maintenance on AlertPay.com between 8:30 - 8:45 a.m. EST on Monday March 7, 2011.

During this time, you will not be able to access your AlertPay account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

AlertPay Technical Team

Ya they have maintenance on 7th march which means tomorrow, but don't worry it will take just 15 mins. They will back shortly, They were improving some feature so its need some maintenance in their basic structure so that's why need for it.