Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

I've seen today already two different PTC sites claiming (in their on-site messages) that AlertPay has solved their CC issues, but I still get the message that the CC verification is disabled - anyone has any information about this?

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, there is nothing in their blog, regarding CC news update and this is the last update from them as on 14th March regarding the user agreement updates and new terms and conditions !

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

User Agreement updated | AlertPay Terms and Conditions

Sections 4.0 and 5.0 of our User Agreement have been updated. Please review the changes below:

A new subsection has been added to Section 4.0 Account Information:

Section 4.3.2: Receiving Checkout Payments

In order for your merchant website(s) to receive checkout payments, you must submit your website(s) for a Website Review. AlertPay will verify that all of your websites receiving checkout payments are compliant with our operating policies and standards. Upon approval, you will then be able to incorporate AlertPay Payment Button into the checkout portion of your website(s) and you will then be able to receive payments via credit card or e-wallet immediately. If you do not submit your website for review and receive approval, you will not be able to integrate AlertPay Payment Buttons into your website(s). Please refer to Section 6.0: Acceptable Use and Activities Not Allowed of the User Agreement for further information regarding the industries AlertPay supports or prohibits.

A new subsection has been added to Section 4.0 Account Information:

Section 4.9: AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card

The AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card is not a credit card or a pre-loaded debit card. It is a reloadable card in which you must deposit money. In order to use your AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card, you must transfer funds from your AlertPay E-Wallet to it. The AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card can be used at any worldwide location that accepts Visa. You can use your AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card to make purchases online or at in-store point-of-sale locations. You can also use it at any Visa-sponsored ATM to withdraw cash.

If your AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card is lost or stolen, you must login to your AlertPay account and use your Transaction PIN to confirm your card as lost or stolen. An automated confirmation email will then be sent to you. Any remaining funds on your lost or stolen card will be immediately transferred to your AlertPay E-Wallet. You will then have to order a new AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card.

Please note: Accepting a return of funds onto a card that did not issue the original charge or purchase, also called an "original credit," is prohibited and may result in the immediate and permanent suspension of your card. Should a replacement card be issued, you will be responsible for the cost of the replacement AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card.

NEW Section 5.0: The Resolution Center

Section 5.0 has been completely revised to accommodate AlertPay’s new Resolution Center, an area dedicated to filing, responding to and resolving disputes between AlertPay members. Please note that disputes must be filed within 45 days of the completed payment transaction. Please refer to Section 5.0 The Resolution Center of our User Agreement for the new procedures and guidelines for transaction disputes.

I've seen today already two different PTC sites claiming (in their on-site messages) that AlertPay has solved their CC issues, but I still get the message that the CC verification is disabled - anyone has any information about this?

Its depends on your country I guess. But if you really want to get verified I think the best way is to call them. I know its cost something but at least you get what you want. lols. In Right now I don't really trust AP. I don't know what AP has become. Four years ago AP was like PP but now AP was like LR.

Simple phone call is enough for the verification? That's actually good news, since I have free worldwide calls via voip of one of the companies I used to work with in the past :D

I might give them a call then, since I'm starting to get the feeling that I really need verified AP soon at least for ImperialGetCash withdrawals. Thanks for the tip!

This is my number one payment processor.I love their services.I love the fact that,we are given the chance to have the kind of account that will enable us to be getting money from other people online and not getting charged.I also love the dispute program.I am one of the lucky ones who got their money back after been duped.

Bank Asia officially launched its mobile banking initiative made possible by AlertPay’s online payment services on March 15, 2012, in Dhaka, Bangladesh

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bank Asia Officially Launches AlertPay's Online Payment Services to Bangladesh

Bank Asia officially launched its mobile banking initiative made possible by AlertPay’s online payment services on March 15, 2012, in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Top officials from the country’s banking sector and from the government gathered to learn how the Bank Asia-AlertPay partnership will bolster the economy by providing Bangladeshi freelance IT workers with the ability to receive international payments, conveniently and affordably, directly transferred into their local bank accounts.

Anir Chowdhury, policy advisor to the Prime Minister’s Office, explained that close to 10,000 IT freelancers in the country, earning up to $8M a year, have not had a convenient and cost effective way to receive international payments locally. With AlertPay’s new local bank transfer withdrawal services, Mr. Chowdhury stated that AlertPay will revolutionize e-commerce in Bangladesh.

The Governor of Bangladesh Bank, Dr. Aitur Rahman, inaugurated the event. Thanks to Bangladesh Bank’s initiative, BEFTN (Bangladesh Electronic Funds Transfer Network) enables Bangladeshis to transfer their money to any branch of any bank in Bangladesh. “Bangladesh Bank is working to build up an IT-based modern banking system to restore stability in the banking sector,” Dr. Rahman explained.

Bank Asia chairman, A. Rouf Chowdhury further detailed the effect the bank’s mobile initiative and AlertPay’s services will have on the country. “We are working relentlessly to reach the banking services to the doorsteps of the people countrywide as 85 percent of the total population is out of bank service…. How much will profit is not the main objective of the bank. We really want to take services to the people,” he explained.

Md Mehmood Husain, President and Managing Director of Bank Asia, stated that the bank’s partnership with AlertPay will deliver the easiest and most affordable global bank transfer withdrawals ever available to Bangladeshis. “We hope that this [initiative] will help induce the potential freelancers to work earnestly and encourage other talents to venture for such freelancing, thereby increasing the inflow of foreign remittance [into the country],” Husain explained.

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

the credit problem is solved as i see that we can added our credit card as the way to verify our account here :D, and about verification through phone that is available but you know there is second step you need to do after that, and it is cheque verification LOL, so wanna try it?

Yes, I have seen that they have both credit card and bank account. I wonder what is the difference between bank wire from bank transfer. Since bank wire is only available. Hoping I can get verified now and will have verified alertpay.

i also don't know, but my speculation here is that bank transfer more like paypal and only accepted in US bank, but for bank wire it accepted in many countries but there are fee for it, and it is high for me about $20 or $25

Oh, so it means it is more of fees and not good to use it thats why I usually prefer bank transfer. Well, for now, I need to schedule and need to think first if I will see many programs good for AP so I can verify my account already.

yeah more fee but if i am correct, the rate of fee is fix. i think that is the fee for transfer the money to our bank from AP bank account :D, but so far i don't see too much complain about this feature from some member who earned big amount by AP

I would like to know from any Indian members if they have withdrawn Alert pay funds to Indian Bank account. If yes, how much fees do they cut per dank withdrawals and how much time does it takes for the money to finally reach our bank account here in India. And yes, if they have any restrictions for Indian members as like paypal.

For fee of $20-25 I wouldn't even consider such service unless the amount I was transferring would exceed $1000 - for anything under the percentage that'd be the fees would just be unjustified in size.

if bank wire transfer it is not $20-$25, i am sorry for my mistake it is about $15 for all of account, and i think it is lower than you think :D, but for wire deposit it is like what you thought it is $20 per transaction, overall i see the rate here is quite good, if you earn about $100 per month, i think it is good

You do understand that $20 fee for $100 transfer would be 20% of the whole sum? That's way, way too much for anyone to pay for mere transfer. $5 is pretty much the maximum I'd be comfortable paying - $10 if I was in a real hurry and needed the funds very fast.

if bank wire transfer it is not $20-$25, i am sorry for my mistake it is about $15 for all of account, and i think it is lower than you think :D, but for wire deposit it is like what you thought it is $20 per transaction, overall i see the rate here is quite good, if you earn about $100 per month, i think it is good

$15 as bank wire fees is just huge as compared to Paypal as they hardly takes a few bucks to withdraw our funds trough our paypal account. However, as Paypal has several restrictions for their members, Alertpay is still the better option to use but withdrawing through bank accounts is quite costly.

$15 as bank wire fees is just huge as compared to Paypal as they hardly takes a few bucks to withdraw our funds trough our paypal account. However, as Paypal has several restrictions for their members, Alertpay is still the better option to use but withdrawing through bank accounts is quite costly.

haha yeah that is too high it would be if they lowered it so the member will get more bucks from what they withdraw here, and they are quite flexible so that is why they become alternative of Paypal, because they are nearly the same in all feature the exception only fee

haha yeah that is too high it would be if they lowered it so the member will get more bucks from what they withdraw here, and they are quite flexible so that is why they become alternative of Paypal, because they are nearly the same in all feature the exception only fee

Fees is the only reason which has restricted me to use Alertpay as I find it a better alternative looking at the fact that paypal users have restricted facilities in my country. However, the withdrawal fees is the only thing which makes me stay away from this payment processor. They should think about reducing their fees structure so that it can be used by the Indians too...

Fees is the only reason which has restricted me to use Alertpay as I find it a better alternative looking at the fact that paypal users have restricted facilities in my country. However, the withdrawal fees is the only thing which makes me stay away from this payment processor. They should think about reducing their fees structure so that it can be used by the Indians too...

so far i don't use the withdrawal to get my money from my AP account, i only used the exchanging service which i think more profitable only with low fee i can get some bucks into my account :D, and the fee not more than 5%

so far i don't use the withdrawal to get my money from my AP account, i only used the exchanging service which i think more profitable only with low fee i can get some bucks into my account :D, and the fee not more than 5%

hmm interesting... Where are you from. I am from India and have a verified Alertpay account. However, I am still not too sure about its withdrawal fees which its takes for bank account withdrawals. I have not much used this payment processor in the past but as most of the online earning sites have started to use it, I myself have decided to use it.