Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

I keep checking the forum. I really planned to have this new week to have great activity. I guess many members already encouraged as well as motivated to post from the activity made by the admin and the relationship of the admin to the members so, it will be challenging to see the outcome of it.

I am always glad to hear these great words from you ridd about me and Jkke.Com forum, i hope that you become always interested in being one of the most active members in the forum.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't have the time to post in here, I just completed the offer in here, but perhaps by next week I will have a new target so I can add this perhaps so that I will be able to earn some extra from posting with this Forum besides I just need to make 10 posts daily in here.

There is absolutely no need for you to force yourself to post on the forum when you dont have the extra time at the moment. You just have to manage your online time properly and determine your priority sites so that you can make sure that you have posts in them first and then make time to post on others as well because they eventually serve as additional earnings.

An hour of half hour dedicated to post in jkke forum will already a big help as well as good chance for us to have payments in the forum sooner. So, we just keep our target posting to not have difficulty to think of posting here daily. As we will get used to post here once we've done something like that.

It si very quiet site as I see It still have some posters only to post in this site I don't understand as why is they are becoming to quiet site.although admin pay fast it seem some members still not know this site.

Because, some don't have or prefer the listed payment methods in the forum. Because they liked more of LR here when you've read the members suggestions. But of course, admin did tried to make several methods already which you like and prefer. Either ways, as long as we have seen activity, we can make our activity as well.

I think that even in last month which people are not busy or no holidays they are not much active. So, I don't think though, it's the usual reason but for me its the members preferred mode of payments because, forums like DMT are preferred to have LR which for jkke will be difficult to convince members to have discussions and I know I also have difficulty to encourage them for a month already lol.

An hour of half hour dedicated to post in jkke forum will already a big help as well as good chance for us to have payments in the forum sooner. So, we just keep our target posting to not have difficulty to think of posting here daily. As we will get used to post here once we've done something like that.

Yes ridd, you are totally correct, i would like to see your posts in the general discussion & entertainment forums..etc

You can see that active members do get bonuses for their great work in the forum.

It si very quiet site as I see It still have some posters only to post in this site I don't understand as why is they are becoming to quiet site.although admin pay fast it seem some members still not know this site.

You can start being active and surely 1 active member will bring active members as well, start creating topics and be ready to reply on posts received ..etc

Though i ain't a member of this forum but one major thing inhere is that the admin of the forum is encouraging guys always to post at the forum.i just hope the forum wouldn't be facing any difficulties anytime soon intimes to paying posters.

Well Syrine, as you have been advised many times, you can make use of the forum offers via LR and get paid for posting via MB or PZ if you hate PP!

And i promise that there will be no troubles at all regards to payments or any other issues. :)

Yes, the admin is motivating members. But I know already why you don't post here because you've wanted LR here though, I think you can have payza in here right. There's no difficulties to get payments here I assured you for that as I've experienced it already.

Thanks alot ridd for your positive experience here, looking forward to see your positive contribution in the forum/

Some users may be still busy with some stuff especially that holidays are coming that's why perhpas they can't still able to do some posting in here, but for sure when some members have some time to post they will surely consider posting in here as it's a good Forum.

but you as one of these members are posting in the different forums except Jkke.Com - whatever in holidays or normal days.

I think that even in last month which people are not busy or no holidays they are not much active. So, I don't think though, it's the usual reason but for me its the members preferred mode of payments because, forums like DMT are preferred to have LR which for jkke will be difficult to convince members to have discussions and I know I also have difficulty to encourage them for a month already lol.

I think that a voting thread will solve this issue of LR but maybe these are all expectations while those who require LR can be just 5 members or so.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

when i ended up being about to submit here even so the website had not been launching this day it can be launching typically once again therefore i might try to make some submit here since i have a lot of forums to create from for the time being when i sure would like to get lively on the webpage to the particular submit charge is definitely common or maybe appropriate though when i speculate if i might find PayPal costs if i distance them self agreed payment already by simply PayPal.

Then you should create that today if you have the time to and post the link in here and I may cast my vote as well as I have an account in here already so I can access my account in here anytime. I am sure that some of our fellow will also cast their vote.

I will do it after I'm done posting in here. And also to think I got plenty of activities need to also have post in here this evening as I might again forgot to post so, I hope I can do it this evening. By next week is my goal for my 100th post. And then, if I need some funds I will going to have it.

I really dont think that there is a need to vote because posters have already raised this issue numerous time on the these threads. Also, there are members that are not active at the moment because there is no LR so their voice wont be heard. Just take a peek at all the popular forums and see what is the major payment processor that members request for in PTP. Instead of voting which will be limiting, proper research by going through the payment request sections of leading forums would help.

Okay, admin. Will going to have that voting thread and let's in a week or so what's the pulse of the members and to close this case lol. I know that it will be really interesting if you are looking for more activities and to know the majority members looking forward for the forum.

You are right ridd, i will be thinking about this issue soon.

That will be great if there will be some voting thread so we will really know about it. I just can't do some posting in here because I am quite busy I have a priority Forums but that's not mean I am not interested with this one because looking forward to be active in here.

Okay monyitomon, hopefully you become an active member at Jkke.Com Soon.

Yes, only then, we need also to know those who are not yet registered in the forum about the voting thread so, we will have more respondents and so far, we can have only the power of the admin to spread that thread depends if I have done creating it this day.

This is what i think about so if you have any suggestion about how to get 20 signs at least from people who didn't join it and who need LR as a method of payment then do let me know about a way if you have something in mind.

when i ended up being about to submit here even so the website had not been launching this day it can be launching typically once again therefore i might try to make some submit here since i have a lot of forums to create from for the time being when i sure would like to get lively on the webpage to the particular submit charge is definitely common or maybe appropriate though when i speculate if i might find PayPal costs if i distance them self agreed payment already by simply PayPal.

You can choose payza which has low fees just like LR.

I will do it after I'm done posting in here. And also to think I got plenty of activities need to also have post in here this evening as I might again forgot to post so, I hope I can do it this evening. By next week is my goal for my 100th post. And then, if I need some funds I will going to have it.

Congrats in advance ridd, just remember to make posts in different sections, start topics and improve your activity.

I really dont think that there is a need to vote because posters have already raised this issue numerous time on the these threads. Also, there are members that are not active at the moment because there is no LR so their voice wont be heard. Just take a peek at all the popular forums and see what is the major payment processor that members request for in PTP. Instead of voting which will be limiting, proper research by going through the payment request sections of leading forums would help.

Well, this isn't correct at all, each case is different so i wouldn't check another forum to do this change of payment mode.

also, raising an issue numerous times just look for me as a cheap method to earn points in the different forums not a serious method for getting something you really need, because if these members were serious, they would initiate the process by joining the forum and one of them start a topic in the forum itself requesting LR to be added and others support him, at this case i wouldn't stand infront of my member's needs not "Guest's needs!"

Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

Well, this isn't correct at all, each case is different so i wouldn't check another forum to do this change of payment mode.

also, raising an issue numerous times just look for me as a cheap method to earn points in the different forums not a serious method for getting something you really need, because if these members were serious, they would initiate the process by joining the forum and one of them start a topic in the forum itself requesting LR to be added and others support him, at this case i wouldn't stand infront of my member's needs not "Guest's needs!"

I must be mistaken because I assumed that for a forum with lower activities you would want to try and find out why "Guests" are not "Active Members" and try to put together incentives and plans to convert these visitors into being regular members. After all, forums are trying to leverage good traffic out of member posting activities. There are members that are currently active on forums that offer 1 cent per post regularly just because they pay via LR and I dont see why this case is different whereas you are dealing with the same target market.

I feel that the both the Members and Guests have spoken on the various forums the reason why they are not registering or being that active on the site. You asked for suggestions and that was my 2 cents worth. I rest my case.

I must be mistaken because I assumed that for a forum with lower activities you would want to try and find out why "Guests" are not "Active Members" and try to put together incentives and plans to convert these visitors into being regular members. After all, forums are trying to leverage good traffic out of member posting activities. There are members that are currently active on forums that offer 1 cent per post regularly just because they pay via LR and I dont see why this case is different whereas you are dealing with the same target market.

I feel that the both the Members and Guests have spoken on the various forums the reason why they are not registering or being that active on the site. You asked for suggestions and that was my 2 cents worth. I rest my case.

Don't build your idea from my own experience, you should have your own idea.

Actually what you say is just words on paper but not practical at all otherwise there would be no guests at LR forums which you refer to.

Again, i say speaking only seem just like a cheap method to earn points here and there but taking no action shows no seriousness from these members.

After all, incentives are there, plans are there but i don't know why you want me to feed members in their mouth like kids, if this is the kind of members then i am sure they won't find a good place at Jkke.Com

Actually, there are great members at Jkke.Com who show a level of responsibility, honesty and good work, these who are very much welcome in the forum and who are accepted to ask whatever they need from me.

Finally, i ask about suggestions (even though i have ideas and plans ready) because i like democracy and i make this place as members' place before being my place thats why i respect good members' views and do my best applying them to benefit them and the forum as well but any other kind of suggestions is surely unwelcomed.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

Yes, only then, we need also to know those who are not yet registered in the forum about the voting thread so, we will have more respondents and so far, we can have only the power of the admin to spread that thread depends if I have done creating it this day.

Has the thread been created. It would be nice to vote about it, if that is what would convince the Admin to introduce the LR option. I expect it to be a straightway voting that would ask for LR to be adopted asap, almost unanimously. I look forward to it.