Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

if forex can be used as a full-time job

rizal83

Yes, for sure if you are expert in Forex trading then you can surely make a living from Forex trading so you can make Forex trading as your full time job because you may earn more than what you can earn with your offline job if you can focus more with your Forex trading career so if you think that you are capable of, then go ahead.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of knowledge and experience will surely guide you on whether to go into forex on a fulltime or parttime basis. For starters and intermediate traders it would be better to trade parttime in my point of view because then you will still have other sources of incomes to fall back on or even fund your trading.

Right now I see forex trading as my full time earning site. I do earn about 50 to 100 dollars a month and for me that is a good achievement. I know its hard to make a good living but if I can find ways and means to earn in here why not right? Its just a waste of time if you ask me if we just giong to pretend that we want to earn in forex but afraid to take risk.

For me now I would not consider going into forex on a fulltime basis because I still enjoy getting other revenue streams that make good earnings for me and leaving that at the moment for trading fulltime may not be the best for me at this stage because of my trading experience.

No i don't think forex can be used as a full time business because we can see that almost all of the traders is the business just because it is a part time business and they will be managing there official work and as well trading with part time . I think if a trader having a excellent knowledge and is earning a huge amount then his regular work then he may think of coming into forex business .

It will ultimately depend on the individual because they are the ones that would make the decision on whether to go full-time or not. There are other opportunities for earning that are available that I would love to take advantage of to supplement forex and the alternatives would be less risky.

for me to play forex is not a job that is required to be done especially when we already have a job that does not abandon us, and therefore I do when forex trading free time when it was completed all the work, especially when we use SL strategy, which means we can do other work while doing trade

Yes, because if that individual can earn more than what he can earn from his offline job then I guess the decision can be quit his offline job and focus so he can have more time with some stuff. But if there is still no guarantee that you can support your living then it's not wise to give up your job.

if you cannot give up your own jobs, just become a part-time trader, this thing also will give you chance to earn in forex, unless if you all truly don't like forex at all. and i think to become a full-time trader people also need more than knowledge, but also experience, i think if you already trade about one year, you can try to become a full time trader if you want

Forex is a risky venture and no matter how good we become we cannot remove risk from Forex trading. For this reason though we can use Forex trading as an additional source of income we should not use it as a job to sustain ourselves. Along with our regular job Forex trading can do wonders and help us to achieve financial freedom.

Well, people ignore to invest on forex trading here, because they have the traumatic experience here. Or they see some of very best friends lose so much money only in very short time in forex trading investment here. So, there is no doubt and we can not blame the people not to take opportunity in Forex

I don't think really they will be a trader if they don't know the risk or consequence a trader should definitely know at least that they have here difficulty or struggling to make profits. Because, every trader should know that there profit and loss and not just seen to have only profits but to learn how to handle or minimize losses. Everyone, for sure will soon realize it while gaining trading experience.

Only professional or expert traders can make forex as a full time business because earning in forex is dealing with profits and loss . so entirely depending on forex will be not at all safe in my opinion . I think forex will be a very good option for part time trading .

I don't have another means of income but forex right now so I can say yes. I hope that I can be a successful forex trader. Right now I did earn 260 dollars and I'm hoping to increase my earning after three months. As I usually withdraw my profit every three months. I really do enjoy forex trading right now and I'm hoping that I can make this my life time career.

But if we have another source of income we cannot use forex as a full time business . right now also i am a full time forex trader because i also dont have any other source of income . but completely depending on forex is not at all possible . one nor other day we should go for our domain jobs .

But if we have another source of income we cannot use forex as a full time business . right now also i am a full time forex trader because i also dont have any other source of income . but completely depending on forex is not at all possible . one nor other day we should go for our domain jobs .

we can if that another source of income is about investing :D, for example you invest your bucks in some hyi program and then you also trade, that thing can be done simultaneously, and you can even make your forex more efficient by hire :D, a forex robot that credible for your trading activity while you do other thing, so it still possible thing to do while have other source income