Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

if forex can be used as a full-time job

rizal83

Well, if I can earn enough in Forex trading where I can live in a high standard living and more money in my pocket then it's just better to focus in Forex trading, or should we say if Forex trading already make that happen in our lives that we don't need any other jobs because Forex trading can support our living.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trading full time and banks traders and financial institutions has lots of forex traders that is trading full time. I'm sure we can earn big amount of money in forex trading. The only question is how can we maximize our profit in forex. I know many don't like to loss money in forex and that's the main reason why so many do like to trade hoping that they can become a successful trader some day.

Well, if I can earn enough in Forex trading where I can live in a high standard living and more money in my pocket then it's just better to focus in Forex trading, or should we say if Forex trading already make that happen in our lives that we don't need any other jobs because Forex trading can support our living.

don't want to discourage you but there are many traders that loss their money in forex, in fact more people that loss their money in forex rather than the one that will gain profit from this field, also this field is a risky field and don't give much hope for forex, but hoping that you have better lives and good standard living is okay to dream. well it seems that many people want to earn from forex but still don't get what they want until now. even they trade as full time trader

There are some people who are trading with forex as a full time traders but i can simply say that they are very talented traders and they know how to earn with the market situations . And only those people can sustain in forex field as a full time traders and none other else . so if you think you can that talented then you can go as a full time trader .

Well, you should not conclude being a full time trader meant that they are all talented and yet, how can you say with more concrete statement. Everyone of us have our decision to either full time trading or not and this does not mean or change the fact that there's difference with the profits they can make in their trading plans and strategies.

Even if you can make forex your full time job, but it is still much better if you can have other source of income for your peace of mind because we all know that sometimes we would experience some losses. And so it would be wonderful if we can depend on another source of income. But if you can manage to reach your goal always then it's not bad

We must have some other investment, so if you just doing business online then it's better that you have some investment that can give you a daily earning because it's always better that we are not depending in one source of income as much as possible we must not put all the eggs in one basket that's the first rule when investing your money.

To make it safer or to divert possible higher risks in the Forex is to make investments in other programs. Although, the daily earnings you are looking for can't be done in those investments often. It can still be risky and that we need to take a look on those programs carefully before investing. In Forex trading, there's no problem if we either have full time trading or not as long as we are willing and interest on it.

First question is do you have enough capital? What is enough earning and what is enough capital for you? Me for example my average earning so far is 10% profit each month now if I have 10,000 dollars then I can earn 1,000 dollars a month and for me that is enough for me to make profit in forex. I don't like to say that I want to be rich or millionaire but we must be realistic if we want to make forex our full time earning job then we need to earn the amount that we need to earn to survive financially.

We must have some other investment, so if you just doing business online then it's better that you have some investment that can give you a daily earning because it's always better that we are not depending in one source of income as much as possible we must not put all the eggs in one basket that's the first rule when investing your money.

daily earning or whatever is not a guarantee that will give you decent earning, in fact some traders in my country get their living with only become active traders and earn every month, also they don't trade every day too. in fact know the right time to learn and also earn through forex, if we have much dedication you can take forex as fulltime job

If a person is comfortable earning good income with forex than his regular income with out loosing them i think you can go trade with forex as a full time trader . but in my opinion it is quite good to trade forex as just a part time trader and that will really a good idea because forex will not give you profit all the times . some times you need to face the loss also .

Yes, it would depend on a number of issues such as the amount of capital to sustain regular or full-time trading as well as your amount of skills in this area. You can then be able to trade on a regular basis and hopefully make more profits than losses to make forex trading a full time source of income.

Most of the time it will be in the capital because, I don't think we will have worthy trading in small amount of capital and then, we trade for long term. I wonder how long it will take a good profit or if it is really decent. So, we should set already big capital and to earn good amount from long term or full time trading. Full time does not mean we trade whole day.

We all know forex is a very risk business ever so it is really not at all possible to relay on such a risky business and i am sure that there are many people who take forex as full time business . but in my opinion it will be a better idea to consider forex as just a part time business because it really help us to manage earning money with both real job and forex .

Those people who are making a living in Forex trading really know how to play in this kind of risky business. But this time we really have the same thinking that there is no guarantee for us to earn some good amount of money in here that can support our living so it's just better to be as our part time job, and if you earn from here, then just save the money.

Those people who are making a living in Forex trading really know how to play in this kind of risky business. But this time we really have the same thinking that there is no guarantee for us to earn some good amount of money in here that can support our living so it's just better to be as our part time job, and if you earn from here, then just save the money.

Actually it is not at all easy to earn with forex and for that we need to have a very good dedication towards the work and at the same time we should be very careful with the risk involved into forex business . with this risk we cant expect to stay at forex as a full time trader and i am sure that we should consider it as just a part time business .

Forex can indeed be used as a full-time job. But I think we should be able to profit consistently first. Too risky, if we make forex as the main job, but we have not been able to get profits consistently. Forex is a risky business, which is why I prefer forex as a part-time job.

@gaban: i think we already talked about something like this before, it is clear that forex can be a main job for many people around the world only if they want it. also forex could be a sidejob too and again if that traders really want to do that thing, so i think it is basically back to the traders itself

Actually there are some people who use forex as a full time business and some are using it as a part time business and every one have there won reasons . but as per my knowledge majority of traders are trading with forex as just a part time traders and in that most of them are students . Forex will be good as part time or full time its all depend on the skills of the trader .

There are many full time traders you will just not noticed them in the forum communities as they are all busy on their trading and that they don't have much time for other else. so, technically, many in the Forex forums are looking for capital and yet, they are often part time trader for the limited capital they have or investments.

yeah that is right so i think we can reach some conclusion here that forex could be main job for people who want it. full time trader is possible thing and the proof is that traders who become full trader and that active in many forex forum sharing their strategies and also their own trading journal

I'm going to make sure that I'm going to reach 10,000 dollars trading capital. And if I can do that then I will be sure happy that I can earn 1,000 dollars a month. In forex trading its all about earning the minimum amount that we need in order to have a sustainable life. the more I earn the more I feel that I can survive the market and I can only earn more if I have a big capital not only to survive market volatility but to make more profit as well.

yeah that is right so i think we can reach some conclusion here that forex could be main job for people who want it. full time trader is possible thing and the proof is that traders who become full trader and that active in many forex forum sharing their strategies and also their own trading journal

Yes many forex traders proved that forex trading can be made as full time job if a trader has great abilities in predicting price movements and managing trades. Many proved that with their trade samples, i have seen more then 100's of them and they are impressive each and every time they make a new trade. For them earning for living is a simple thing.

Yes many forex traders proved that forex trading can be made as full time job if a trader has great abilities in predicting price movements and managing trades. Many proved that with their trade samples, i have seen more then 100's of them and they are impressive each and every time they make a new trade. For them earning for living is a simple thing.

trading forex as a full time will be good for the people who don't find any other job . but it is not at all good to trade forex as a full time by leaving our regular jobs . I see some people will be just leaving there jobs and consider forex as a full time but to be frank they are expert traders and have a very huge experience in trading . but it is not good for normal traders to consider it as a full time business .