Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

if forex can be used as a full-time job

rizal83

forex can be done as a part time job and as well as a full time job depending on your time you can get involved into forex . Actually forex do not have any time restrictions you can trade any time and for any time . But most of the traders make forex as there part time business rather than full time business .

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have 10,000 dollars capital and earn 1,000 dollars a month I can say yes. This is my goal right now and this is what I want to achieve. I hope that I can make good income in forex trading. My goal is to become a regular and successful forex trader and the only thing that actually holding me back is that I don't have enough funds to trade with the big boys.

Money does count indeed when it comes to going into forex on a full-time basis because you will also need good funds to go that route. I guess that for some traders that are still getting their feet when it comes to trading it would be rather hard to imagine going into forex fulltime at this stage but anything can happen.

I think if we can not make a profit consistently. it would be too risky if we make forex as a full-time job. Because as we know, this is high risk business, and we don't know what will happen next because forex market is dynamic. And for myself, forex is my part time job, because i'm still beginner who must learn more.

generate consistent profit is must if traders want to become full time trader. if still unable to do that, I think traders not necessary to quit from their main job and keep practice and learning till they become good in trading. its maybe take times and in this process, patience take very important part.

I think if we can not make a profit consistently. it would be too risky if we make forex as a full-time job. Because as we know, this is high risk business, and we don't know what will happen next because forex market is dynamic. And for myself, forex is my part time job, because i'm still beginner who must learn more.

Yes i agree with you . for the person who make good profits and a very regular profits for them forex will be one of the best place to get settled with forex as a full time business . But still there are many traders who are into forex business as just a part time traders . i am sure that it is really a very good advantage to the traders to make use of forex to earn money .

Then, if you have the interest and motivation in Forex trading. You will going to start with the forex forums and to learn and gain bonuses for your trading accounts. Since, there are many reliable and regulated Forex brokers that offers such so, it's your choice for that. And also to think that you've made to be knowledgeable in Forex will be enough to get start in here.

i wondering if that people really want to trade, but forex forum truly a good way to start, to learn some thing and then use demo account to make newbie familiar with forex, if that newbie don't have computer, they can use phone too because now many brokers accepted mobile phone users, so to start forex and make them as full time job is easy thing to start :D, but unfortunately not all of them want to start earn sooner :D, some of them also lack of experience like me.

Forex is a risky business and not certain and this is the reason we cannot or should not make it our primary source of money.If we make Forex trading our job then we need to trade whether or not we sense any opportunity and this will make us more prone to losses. So it is better if we treat Forex as an addition or side business to aid us financially.

My goal this year is to earn 500 dollars a month in forex. And I'm happy that this month I did earn 300 dollars. But I know that only a lucky trade and I'm sure next month my total profit will go down to 50 dollars more or less only especially since right now I have some hard time trading because of the commitments that I have with ptp forums. But I will make sure that I will going to add more capital in my account as the more capital I have the more profit I can earn.

I am sure that only there traders who are earning huge profits will be considering forex as a full time business . i just see forex as a part time job that can give me some extra income while spending some time with forex . There are very less traders who will be considering forex as a full time business .

I think there's not much difference on the profits they are making. Because, the decision of being full timer or not will not depend entirely on how much you are gaining but on how your seriousness in Forex trading and eagerness to gain better profits in your life and to gain experience. So, I don't think we just think of full timer if we have huge profits already.

You can't conclude if you aren't good in Forex trading if you aren't tested it out for at least a week of serious trading or focus in this field. No matter what, we can say only we can decided if we have good reason for it already and that we can back it up with a good evidence or support that we can't have Forex trading at all. Thus, everyone of us can try it and know it for ourselves.

Sincerely i would be saying if you ain't that good stay away from forex!sincerely we must have the mind to do forex well before we join forex.i would just hope that guys would get to always decide to take decisions that would always favour them.

taste it before you said is it bad or not, even some people loss all the bucks still trying back to track and trade again, and you know what they can make a living from forex, if you ever trade in forex account and not only imagine this thing then you will know about that. with forex you will have some chance to make money and for full time-job that is a possible thing to do

You do have to start somewhere because no one gets into forex trading and becomes an expert all of a sudden. This is why you have to do what it takes to equip yourself with the necessary knowledge and skills that will make you to be successful at the end of the day.

If I can earn 1,000 dollars a month I can say yes. Right now my goal is to earn 1,000 dollars a month. If I can earn that much I can say I'm good with my earnings. I'm happy that some how I'm earning good and earning well. I hope I can make good income in forex that I can earn 1,000 dollars a month or more. But right now my capital is only 1,000 dollars and I only earn about 100 dollars a month.

yeah i will do the same thing too, that is a big amount of money, if i can earn like that then forex will be my main jobs, but in fact that still far away, i even harder to get some profit from forex, because lack of experience. so far forex become hobby while also other part time job that i do. at least i can learn something from it

potential income offered by forex is limitless and every trader can take currency trading as their main job or make trading for living. but need consistency to achieve it and every trader will spend all of their effort to reach this goal. become professional and gain financial freedom is every trader dream.

potential income offered by forex is limitless and every trader can take currency trading as their main job or make trading for living. but need consistency to achieve it and every trader will spend all of their effort to reach this goal. become professional and gain financial freedom is every trader dream.

i agree with you, forex is a market which is so dynamic and also very liquid market compare to the other, i can say their potential is one of the best rather than other market, but we should know since this market is so dynamic, we can loss instantly too, but even like that this field still a promising place for some people to make it as their own full time job

• 2 weeks later...

Full time job can simply good for those who have huge investments and that have seriously or focusing in this business. Although, the gain profits or target can or can't be the same depends on our choices and decisions. Yet, many wanted to be full timer so that, they can monitor and maintain their trading strategy works and familiarize.