Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

I received a private message from the admin of MEF offering LR's Processor product, here's the details:

Dear Members,

We are glad to announce a new product to make you easier to access your LR account without login to LR site. This aplication is totally safe and using AES encryption that very very secure.

What is eFlazz?

eFlazz is an application that used to access LR site using API. So you will need to create and enable the API from your LR account setting.

Why using eFlazz ?

* Access to your LR account FASTER and EASIER

* Less internet bandwidth used

The security features :

* License only can accessed from the computer that u are using to register eFlazz, it means if u copy it to another computer the application can't work.

* Password protected besides LR API Secret Word.

* AES encryption for user profile's file.

For the details you can read at http://www.moneyearningforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19300

Any question can be posted here : http://www.moneyearningforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19301

Thanks

Best Regards

Admin

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though the thread and message is from a well known forum admin but I still dont think it is worth to add API for your LR A/c

Firstly due lack of knowledge about technicals there is always a risk of misuse of your information, further your account is exposed to at least to a third party program

and you can not know what that program can do when. Anyay i just ask you to rethink before considering such offer which include your LR A/c.

yes i have received that message too. about that eflazz. i don't think that it is quite hard to log in LR. i am so used to it. and the other email about admin Andy of one hyip, it is not safe to change our personal passwords and put the passwords asked by the HYIP admin. for sure our account will be hacked if we do so.

for payment processor i prefer to have safe one not the faster one.i just so sad to see this site still down due to maintenance.i never face t before.i just curious how long this payment processor will down.it really take more than 1 day?i hope i can access this site in short time

I don't doubt the reliability of libertyreserve.They're my first payment processor when it comes to online biz.And for sure,if you're doing biz online,you'll surely have atleast one libertyreserve account.They've gone to maintanance before,so that shouldn't trouble you friend.

same to me also . i also using this processor all of my payment and i am fully dependant on LR. and the security here is very very good but i think if they start account verified through our document than think hacking will not be possible .

It seems like too many scammers are out there for lr users. And i wonder who's not smart enough with all their tricks this days. I know there are some newbies that they might cut down. But my advice is to delete every single message been sent as lr, that's too trickish.

Recently many people are getting their account hacked and you will always hear bad story every where.

my tip is that you should always keep your password and detail offline. I have a friend who keep his details, inside his email address and when theY hack into his email the freely collected all his liberty reserve fund. And don't receive any email from liberty reserve when you send and receive payment. I deactivate this option for security reason.

well, there was log in step 5 added last month, and it was there for few days,

but recently that step 5 I think was removed that now we have only 4 steps to enter main accounts as before,

anyway that step 5 helped us to make any modifications in the full name and select our options for why we are using LR.

i dont get any e-mails like that thats trying to connect themselves to LR. i think we should just be careful about our passwords and our e-mails too. those codes and pins we have for logging in to our account can be useless if the hacker knows our e-mail details since he can ask for a master reset anytime.

yup i also abit worry for that but usually when we try to exchange our fund to other payment processor then the exchanger will surely direct us to the lr site.usually im a bit worry but i know that the exchanger is so trusted and ol one so i logi with their link

well, it's my first LR account and I am using it for more than one year,

and I was never been a victim for such fraud mails that ask us to enable API or

something like that to hack our accounts,

before using LR, i was active in forums thus in discussion I have learnt safety measures using LR.

in my view, we should make a mail ID separate for LR contacts,

and that should not be known to any other than the account holder,

this way we can avoid chances of getting mail ID hacked and thus the LR accounts,

so that we can have our funds safe.

thats a good idea archu. are we allowed to change e-mails in our LR accounts? if thats possible then i can make a new e-add because i really like your suggestion and that makes sense. :)

you can't make any changes regarding mail ID yourself in your LR account profile,

but to change to a new mail ID, you have to first contact LR support and explain your situation to them that

you are planning to change mail ID of LR contact, for security reason, better you use online chat support for this so that you can have fast support,

then as per your request they will allow you to change your ID. you might also need to have to answer their questions just to confirm your identity.

in my view, we should make a mail ID separate for LR contacts,

and that should not be known to any other than the account holder,

this way we can avoid chances of getting mail ID hacked and thus the LR accounts,

so that we can have our funds safe.

I am doing also this kind of idea. My LR email is different from the ones I used in PTP and some other sites. It would be safe to do this rather than using same IDs on all of your money making sites. This will help prevent you from being hacked with that account.

What i myself do is to deactive receiving mails from liberty reserve and my email address that is associated with liberty reserve is super unbelieveable to grab. It is something like eaxioka85ooa0@yahoo.com and my password is super case sensitive, it will take the highest hackers to break into it.

What i myself do is to deactive receiving mails from liberty reserve and my email address that is associated with liberty reserve is super unbelieveable to grab. It is something like eaxioka85ooa0@yahoo.com and my password is super case sensitive, it will take the highest hackers to break into it.

That's good my friend that you know how to establish great security for your account. It's helpful that you know how to play with passwords and securities because that's the number 1 target of most hackers.

in my experience, LR has a great support service,

they allow us to change our mail ID, only when they confirm that it is the account holder asking the permission not any hackers,

so far I changed my mail ID for LR contact twice, again for the security reasons only,

and this time, I have a separate mail ID in contact with LR, which is unknown to others.