Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

Well. Yeah. The site is still down and many money making programs are now having problems paying members because of that. LR is one of the most used payment processors in online money making and the downtime paralyze payments from different sites. I hope that this week, I will see LR back again in action.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@echo :

well actually that is right this isn't first time..but right now this site too long offline..before they offline just around a hours only not until day i think right??

im start worried about LR for sure..im still confuse what the real problem happened to LR..

Liberty reserve it up running again. I just logged in:)

So all seems fine with account, it is loading really slow but thats not so strange. I bet there is a lot of people trying to see if the cash is intact:)

In anyway its up so go and check your accounts all.

well, I have also just noticed that LR is back and available,

I have already received few pending payments from hyips to my LR account,

I am sure the traffic on the site would be so great that it can be slow loading,

I will wait until things become to normal and then log in to my account as well.

latest update from LR after they returned and running up as normal also few instructions for fast loading of the site !

4/04/2011

Liberty Reserve is back up + solution for slow load.

Dear Clients,

We are back!

In the first 5 minutes we saw a number of logins equal to three days of normal service! We ask you to wait a few hours until the load normalizes.

Also if you experience slow web loads you should clear your old cookies.

We are sorry for the outage. We will do our best to avoid such a situation in the future.

Thank you for your support.

well, there is nothing heard from LR in update since 4th April, that is when they returned from the down time,

of course it's running smoothly, and everyone seems to be busy with their jobs both the clients and management of LR,

let's hope to get any interesting update from LR soon.

LR is running smoothly right now without any problems. I can see that they are serious running the payment processor. I thought that they are going to stop running online when the downtime happened but fortunately, they are back and ready to transact again with other sites.

i was not worried at all. maybe its because i only have about $3 when the site shuts down. i am just happy when they announced that the problems will be fixed soon so i just waited for it to get back online. if it suddenly closes down then i'll use other e-banks instead.

Well. Having one of the good payment processor such as LR, I think they will not going to be out online since they are much profitable because members, as well as online merchants uses this payment processors. I just hope that there will be no downtime again in the server.

When LR was down for few days i was not worrying as I know they will really be back. but of course as my friends have thousands of balance in LR they are really like havign difficulty of breathing and palpitations each day LR still not okay. :) but as of now LR is still the best :P no fraud payments. once you get the money it will be yours. but once you are scammed, it is lost forever. :)

When LR was down for few days i was not worrying as I know they will really be back. but of course as my friends have thousands of balance in LR they are really like havign difficulty of breathing and palpitations each day LR still not okay. :) but as of now LR is still the best :P no fraud payments. once you get the money it will be yours. but once you are scammed, it is lost forever. :)

the same thing happened to me because i was having about $123 there that i use it only because in my country LR is more expensive than other banks when you exchange it through money exchangers so maybe in the future i use other safety bank because there is no security in LR never.

• 2 weeks later...

I always like to request payments in LR for many reasons. But not for investing on HYIP or other programs, it is for forex trading. We can see this great payment processor around the world and accepted by big financial institutions including forex brokers. Most of the members told or telling that it is not safe at all, but in my view it is a great payment processor with lots of security features. Always use Liberty guard in your browser.

Recently, I've got few mails and which are phishing mails. I didn't clicked those links. LR never ask you to enter password, so beware about such mails.

About exchange LR $ its so easy and i dont faced any problem till now because of its so popular. before i exchange via my forum mate which is also secure and think most of the people have such chance . anyway this processor is my main processor when my deal mainly hyip and forex and great is thats most of the hyip and forex except lr $.

yeah, this payment processor has been a very popular and trusted among all e-currencies,

thus LR is widely used, there won't be much difficulty in case of selling or buying LR,

also some sites offer direct withdrawal of LR to their local currencies through LR ATM cards,

I think this one will bring many more facilities to their clients in near future.

I wonder why sites like amazon, ebay and others dont accept lr as a means of payment.

I also don't know why they don't accept such payment processors. I think it's because LR is not meant for online shopping. It's just meant for investing online and to grow your money. PP and AP and some other payment processors are intended for shopping purposes and that's why they just accept this kind of payment processors.

though LR is getting more popular than ever, but they are still not accepted by online shops as a way to pay . so i think that LR should start their online shops as well . when they became popular as a good online shop then they may also get accepted in other online shops.

@indieover

Yes, although LR has been popular so much, it is still too risky to use LR as payment processor in online stores because there is no guarantee if the sellers or the buyers will cheat us.

If another payment processor which is used by many online stores site, they had dispute or reverse features to handle it.

@indieover

Yes, although LR has been popular so much, it is still too risky to use LR as payment processor in online stores because there is no guarantee if the sellers or the buyers will cheat us.

If another payment processor which is used by many online stores site, they had dispute or reverse features to handle it.

Yeah. I agree.That's why most sellers use other payment processors and not using LR because LR don't have this dispute system to handle such problems when purchasing online. It's really risky using LR as mode of payment in online shops. Better choose PP and AP for that matter.

recently, there has been 'one time PIN' option in log in step 4, that is what I noticed on LR once again,

while logging in to my account,

although I never tried to make use of that one time PIN option,

I think one must make sure of the safety of one's mail account before using the one time PIN option to log in to account every time.

recently, there has been 'one time PIN' option in log in step 4, that is what I noticed on LR once again,

while logging in to my account,

although I never tried to make use of that one time PIN option,

I think one must make sure of the safety of one's mail account before using the one time PIN option to log in to account every time.

I didn't know this because I when I go to my account, everything that I need to put on the fields I will fill it in. It's better to have so many security numbers to fill in rather than a single password that can be hack easily. But still dpends on the account holder how he can prevent this to happen.

I didn't know this because I when I go to my account, everything that I need to put on the fields I will fill it in. It's better to have so many security numbers to fill in rather than a single password that can be hack easily. But still dpends on the account holder how he can prevent this to happen.

around four steps to log in and enter our main accounts on LR is I think already a great security feature,

I think we should check the IP address entries frequently,

to make sure that no other person got accessing to the account,

the welcoming message is also a nice security tip on LR.