Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recently, due to the step 5 that allowed us to have modified our full name correctly few days ago,

was a nice security and we can see for the right name in our account after entering the main account,

if not, we should not proceed for master pin in order to check once again whether we are on the real LR site.

@archu7 yes its really good but i think you may download Liberty Guard for sure you are lr site or any other site . i am using this LR Guard from many days and i am very happy using this which always conform me i am in lr site or not.

@archu7 yes its really good but i think you may download Liberty Guard for sure you are lr site or any other site . i am using this LR Guard from many days and i am very happy using this which always conform me i am in lr site or not.

well, I haven't downloaded that since I have heard complaints from fellow members that it is not of much use,

other than that, I always keep in mind to check my welcome message,

which only LR knows and not any other phishing site,

so after checking the welcome message only we should proceed further to the log in step 2, this is also one security tip.

well, I haven't downloaded that since I have heard complaints from fellow members that it is not of much use,

other than that, I always keep in mind to check my welcome message,

which only LR knows and not any other phishing site,

so after checking the welcome message only we should proceed further to the log in step 2, this is also one security tip.

i think Lr guard is very very good and its very small in size to download . i think it will never harm us but only help. onetime i access others site but this give objection . anyway i also very careful of my welcome message which is really good features.

yes there is no harm in downloading this lr add ons. it's a very simple light program than can be downloaded even if you have small memory left in computer. anyways, I notice sometimes that lr is quite slow in sending notifications of payments described or any transactions done in our account. but usually it's fast though.

But with all this securities,i mean the tight password,the login pin and master pin,people keep getting scam by libertyreserve hackers,i don't understand how they do bypass all this walls of security and still withdraw our money.

sometimes when investment programs turn to scam,

few cheaters around send fraud mails asking to enable API etc, if they want to get paid still,

so people especially newbies when they are in loss with those sites, they do as per the instructions given in those fraud mails,

unknowingly that they are going to allow cheaters to have access to their account and steal all their funds.

yes there is no harm in downloading this lr add ons. it's a very simple light program than can be downloaded even if you have small memory left in computer. anyways, I notice sometimes that lr is quite slow in sending notifications of payments described or any transactions done in our account. but usually it's fast though.

I think may be it was temporary problem in lr about notification of your transaction because i never faced this and it is instant for me . but 4 days ago i also faced another kind of problem to receive verification code in my mail although lr are showing they send code but i never received this code . but 4 hours later it solved and i received my verificaiton code.

it is not enough if we make a separate mail ID for LR and take care of it's security, of both the LR account as well as the mail ID that is given for LR contact,

but the main thing is to have the PC scanned for virus every now and then,

this is also important to have the computer free from virus or other malicious programs, otherwise it can be possible for hackers to access the accounts.

another safe thing is not to have huge amounts in the LR account,

to avoid big losses, in case, if any hacker got access to the account,

I think LR allows us to have few accounts through the same IP,

then better have money distributed in those accounts not exceeding $100 in each.

that is better to have the amounts withdrawn to our local banks, when there is no need of the e-currency,

instead of keeping it in the LR account for a long time, and when there is no need of it in online business,

again if needed, we can buy as much as we want and use it for our online business,

huge amounts in the account will lead to great loss in case of unauthorized access as well as in case if the account is Frozen for any reason !

i know how this feels.i,myself can't sleep tight at night knowing my account from this payment processor could get hacked by someone else while im sleeping.LOL. seriously,we really cn't help it sometimes so i see no other way but transfer all my funds to my local money even before my balance hit $50. its safer that way.

well, last time I logged in to my LR account, four days ago on 8th March,

then the site was the same, but today when I have tried to log in to my account,

I have noticed that the SSL is now verified by Verisign, and the certificate valid until 2013,

so they have updated their SSL, that is why I at first was a bit confused whether I am on right site.

I don't have any problems with LR and with the help of their securities, I am able to manage my funds safe,

LR has been my favorite and the most used processor by me,

people feel that there is no reversal of transactions in LR,

but actually it is the best processor for me among all, I think LR has been very popular for online business as well.

I mostly use LR since most sites I am into is using LR and I am also active on investment sites where LR is always used. But I really need Paypal fund. I am trying to find a good exchanger to exchange with me , I will send LR for his / her PP.:)

I was just worried last2 week since LR account hacking was very rampant. Some friends got their account hacked :(

well, the last maintenance schedule of LR was on 10th March that the site was unavailable for transactions for about one hour,

and I guess during that time only the update of their SSL might have taken place that after two days on 12th I have noticed the new SSL certificate for LR,

LR site is run by liberty reserve sociedad anonima and this is verified by verisign trust network and the certificate valid for next two years.

What i would like liberty reserve to do is, look into this online investment- popularly known as hyip- and monitor their activities, so that they can hold their account when they turn to scam.

you know why LR is used highly in hyip industry,

the reason is that LR transactions are irreversible and

there won't be file dispute or other refund cases etc,

as LR only have sending and receiving services, this one has been popular in particular fields, like hyip.

Members are warned to be alert !

Spammers around sending fraudulent e-mails to our mail IDs, in the name of liberty reserve,

those are fake mails and don't follow as per their instructions,

first check whether it is the same mail ID that was given to LR site for contact,

Example of FRAUD mail from spammers !

Liberty Reserve - IMPORTANT NEWS

no_reply@libertyreserve.com

Dear Liberty Reserve Members,

Liberty Reserve has made considerable progress and improvement, it has become the leading e-currency and its services are being improved continuously.

Recently we have estabilished a very important relation with leading Forex traders from Costa Rica and we decided to give a special offer to you:

GET 150% RETURN IN 7 DAYS!

This opportunity will not last long, so you must react quickly.

Deposits are accepted until 20. March 2011. 00:00 (GMT), which means that you have about 10 hours to make a deposit in case you are interested in this offer.

One unit in this special program is worth 50 US dollars. The minimal deposit is 1 unit ($50), while the maximum deposit is 1000 units ($50000) per member.

You need to make a spend to:

Liberty Reserve account U1294492 - https://sci.libertyreserve.com/?lr_acc=U1294492

The 150% payout will be made back to your LR account in 7 days, on 27. March 2011. 00:00 (GMT).

The payout is GUARANTEED and there is no risk from losing your funds.

This is a TIME LIMITED ONE-TIME OFFER and you must ACT NOW!

Thank you,

Liberty Reserve Team 3

I recieve this same mail in my mailbox,but right away,i know it's a child joke,how can libertyreserve as a corporation send and organise such an instable and unreasonable plan,well,and with such high minimum investment,well,the guy behind the scene has done some too hard a job.He would have lowered the minimum.But thanks he didn't,or else,newbies would have falled heavyly.

I have heard complaints from few friends today that they cannot access their LR accounts, have some issues,

well, I just checked my LR account and it is fine opened here from my side,

I exactly do not know the issue of the members complaining whether it is the LR site that is not available to access or the accounts,

but I update them that there is no issue in opening the LR site as well as to access to accounts also.