Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

It would be better to see if the exchanger is included in the exchanger lists of legitimate processors. Don't believe on this guy blindly because the proofs are not fully exposed and the amount he has mentioned to exchange is a massive 50 $. Don't try to do it unless you are ready to risk your 50 $.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i also very very happy for their service and specially for their security which is really very good for us i think .now i am involving with 4 processor but LR is my main payment processor and i loved this for its security and low fees .

I have 4 payment processors. They are PP, AP, LR and PM but I also consider LR my main processor now. Actually, I like PP but I can't use it now because it has limited access.

I have 4 payment processors. They are PP, AP, LR and PM but I also consider LR my main processor now. Actually, I like PP but I can't use it now because it has limited access.

Its true without verification pp offer limited access but due to very low transaction still i have no problem here but for full freedom i like LR and i liked it for it security and now very happy after new look lr website is very very first loading .

I have one question, is Liberty Reserve supporting Debit/Credit card for withdrawing and funding purposes, i want to invest in some HYIP sites mostly were accepting LR, so i dont have fund in LR and i want to use from my Debit card, can i use it.?

I have one question, is Liberty Reserve supporting Debit/Credit card for withdrawing and funding purposes, i want to invest in some HYIP sites mostly were accepting LR, so i dont have fund in LR and i want to use from my Debit card, can i use it.?

I don't think you can do that. That's what I know. If you want to make sure, you can check it out in the site or send a question to LR about it.

I also think this processor still dont support any debit card but if you really want to fund your lr account then you may use exchanger or your forum friend .and i think its not hard to do this .

@jackie i also think it will very good if LR accept any debit card but i think if not in future then we will not any trouble when there is so many authurised exchanger and there is many option to exchange our LR to our currency like member to member exchange .

For me I really like Liberty Reserve, because though it doesn't have allowed members to file dispute and no reversal of money,

but that thing also has an advantage for members, since we can't get any fraud amount/payment then,

once we get money in LR it can never have reversal of payments , so its safe from fraud payments.

Although LR dont support our bank directly and we need exchange through 3rd party but i think it not any problem when there is so many trusted exchanger over net and i am using LR from more one year and i transfer lots but still today faced any problem .

this is really what i hope to find here in liberty reserve

that it will be able oneday to make direct transfer to my bank account

i think if that happen it will be big competition with other big payment proof like alert pay and paypal

For me I really like Liberty Reserve, because though it doesn't have allowed members to file dispute and no reversal of money,

but that thing also has an advantage for members, since we can't get any fraud amount/payment then,

once we get money in LR it can never have reversal of payments , so its safe from fraud payments.

I agree irreversible payment is good feauture Liberty Reserve have,

but at least LR should help us if we are able to prove fraud,

and being silent in any case LR is indirectly helping scammers which is not good in my opinion.

The only problem that liberty reserve face is letting anyone to transfer money through their platform. It is like the system is built to operate on its own. They should monitor the account closely or have a complaint section.

That's one ugly fact about liberty reserve,i don't know how silent libertyreserve are against fraud,once i got a message in my libertyreserve and i don't know how one can send a fellow account holder a private message directly to his account.The one problem is that libertyreserve let's their guide down a little bit,they is why all hyip that normally turn scam used libertyreserve.

In that sense I agree since I have heard from someone that their AP/PP money has been reversed due to fraud transaction, that is really a headache! but in the other side what if we got scammed then we can't file for a dispute. I have used the advantages of reversal lately that's why it's hard to tell which is best!

In that sense I agree since I have heard from someone that their AP/PP money has been reversed due to fraud transaction, that is really a headache! but in the other side what if we got scammed then we can't file for a dispute. I have used the advantages of reversal lately that's why it's hard to tell which is best!

In essence you have unknowingly collect money from someone who can't get his money back? And then you think it is best?

In essence you have unknowingly collect money from someone who can't get his money back? And then you think it is best?

My post has stated clearly that there are two sides of a coin, the other side may be advantageous at your end but there are some unavoidable instances that will make you hate it for example if you have exchanged your LR money to someone and he pays you AP/PP and then suddenly AP/PP detected that the other person is using fake credit card of course they will take/reverse your AP/PP money automatically, and worst you cannot file a dispute in LR. That's why I said at the end "it's hard to choose/ or it's hard to tell which side I would".

One things is not clear to me that you said " balance account not update instantly" . i never faced that ever and i also tried some game site which pay instantly like lucky2bet but my balace always updated instantly. anyway may be it temporary problem but think never it a permanent problem.

Hmm..try like this my friend..cashout in the betting site with paid instantly within delay 2 second only..like this :

1.You cashout for any amount and left a some of amount in your balance..

2.Wait 2 second only and you cashout again...

3.Look to the LR balance..you will found your balance not updated with the right balance..:P you will found only previous balance although your money was received :P

Well there are instances that our balance aren't updated on time I experienced that too many times, but after a while you will see the correct balance. I am now tracking my funds here as I read from someone that some of his funds where missing.

I like Liberty Reserve - it is really good payment processor,

But i receive so many scam emails that looks like are from LR - but i know they are not

It has been quite difficult to find out which emails is real and which is fake.

You are right. You need to be very careful. Also, there are some pointers that you need to remember like when LR sends you email they always address you with your first name and never ask you to click a link. I think we always get those reminders when we receive a notification from LR in our email.

I am lazy to fund my LR wallet but

When you have funds in your LR Wallet you can pay by simply loging in your account by just providing password and

so you can pay faster - but simultaneously it is less secure.

As for me, I have never used that facility in LR. I feel more comfortable if I can go to my account with complete steps. I feel it is more secure that way.