Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

In just few days of being active, I have learned about LR, creating an account, funding and withdrawing payments thru exchangers. But till now I dont know how to request for payout here at DMT, what exchanger I should use and how much is the fee being deducted by this exchangers?

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, you are not withdrawing it but rather either exchanging or selling your LR funds. Withdrawing is term for the payment processors directly to your bank account and in LR it's through exchangers only and you will have also option to have multiple LR accounts.

I don't like to do that .usually i would just exchange my lr for cash and I have not put funds on my account. But it's great that we can now fund our lr using our bank account although I don't know exactly how we should do that. Anyway i would just keep on trying to funds my account.

For how much you exchange your LR to cash, riddick?. Can you state some example, of how much should the fund inside your liberty reserve, and how much it will be turn to cash?. Please I need an answer regarding exchange rate, or should I say price exchange?

For how much you exchange your LR to cash, riddick?. Can you state some example, of how much should the fund inside your liberty reserve, and how much it will be turn to cash?. Please I need an answer regarding exchange rate, or should I say price exchange?

On the best offer I have seen so far, was 39PHP per 1 dollar of LR funds. This will always differ on the exchangers offers or rates and the deal with them. Before, it has been higher but because the local currency is getting stronger that's why but still good value for me and since Lr has the most valuable payment processor for them.

Ah, but all exchangers offer different rates and deductions?. What exchanger do you use, or you think is a good one, that exchange in higher rates?. And if your exchanger welcome members from Philippines. If that so, I would go for your exchanger. But, I really appreciate that you cared to reply. Your so kind. Thank you riddick.

does this forum places a lr withdrawal fee?

Hi greenhunter, I'm a newbie here. But I think liberty reserve has no withdrawal transaction. If you already have the funds in your LR account, you just have to find an exchanger, and sell or exchange it for cash. And yes, they do have deduction rates. Lol, days before, I was the one who ask that question, cause I dont know yet the process of LR.

@danielle27, it is true what you say, because liberty reserve does not work with local banks around the world, maybe if later liberty reserve working with a local bank that I think the system is given by liberty reserve would be like paypal and Payza, as we have verified your account libety reserve.

@takiya

Hi, if I had signep up with many paid to post forum site, and they paid on daily basis, can I just save it in my LR account and just exchange it later?. Is it possible, or after every payment my LR received I need to exchange it as soon as I've received it?. Cause, its shameful to exchange an LR with very low fund.

@danielle27, it is true what you say, because liberty reserve does not work with local banks around the world, maybe if later liberty reserve working with a local bank that I think the system is given by liberty reserve would be like paypal and Payza, as we have verified your account libety reserve.

I don't know but what I heard if you have an X account then you have a withdrawal options compare if you only have a U account. But since I don't have an X account I really don't know if this is true or not. I'm planning also to open my own exchanger sites so I'm trying to figure out how this exchanger sites turn their excess LR funds into cash without losing much value and so far this is the closes I can get to find the answer.

Talking about exchnagers, in my country there isn't any fee when we did any transaction with them, when we sold to them or when we bought LR balance, and that is very helpful for me since we only need to think about LR fee not other fee that come from exchangers itself.

@budado, any online payment tool will certainly be subject to cuts in the withdrawal or transfer, but I think LR is very small cuts in the value if we are going to transfer to another LR account, because I only use LR for my business alone.

Here in the Philippines, I am not aware of good exchangers. But I have read in the ads of BDO(banco de oro) a signage like this, "Currency Exchanger". But it is local bank, as fas as I know, it doesn't linked with local banks. Can I sell to them my LR, or fund it through them?. Anyway, my phone doesn't have an access to open my LR account. Whenever I tick the box about personal message, it doesn't continue. That's why I cant see if I already had a payment received.

there are some payment processors which have different rate rather than LR and even better like Perfect money, which only offered 0,5% per transaction or Okpay which offered the same rate like PM. But LR become popular because of they used in many exchangers and HYIP, and recently Forex.

I would rather choose this because it is very much famous and useful. I don't mind if lr has less rate than other email. Currencies qs I think that the difference is very much negligible. So I just keep on using lr for now. And I have already exchange my funds already. So it is to exchange also.

Its really good to earn a lot in forex trading as I can see my LR earnings growing. Some how I do believe that if I really want to be a successful online businessman I need to priorities LR since its seems LR is the most widely use processor right now. I do hope I can make good income in forex using this processor. I know many don't like high fees in other processors that's why they like LR also.

Me, I cant say something about it. Cause my LR has no funds yet. And I dont exchange yet too. But maybe I'll experience some problem if my LR has already funds in it. But its natural, cause I just open an account this month.

Just make post in DMT and wait to get money in your LR account and then exchange the money, i think that you will not face so much problem when you earning by LR, the only problem maybe when you exchange your LR balance to your countries currency.

What's really annoying for me right now is that I am constantly spammed with LR emails into my Junk box. They are all phishing emails trying to get me to invest with them, or messages that tell me my account has been locked because it has been tried to access some where else. Sometimes the phising emails get through to my inbox, and because I use LR quite often, I do occasionally get legit LR emails, and its difficult to separate between the two.

@sidejob, what problem will I be facing regarding the currencies in our country?. Is it because of the exchange rate?. Here in our country, 1$= 40 pesos. But it does change, well forex really have up and downs, changing times. But I do post here everyday, and still waiting for the. payment in my LR account. Anyway, thank's my friend.

Well, compared last year it's better to have exchange but now it is still low and really not worthy unless you are buying from the exchangers the LR funds. But since, they have here also the feature for funding your funds so you have many options.

What's really annoying for me right now is that I am constantly spammed with LR emails into my Junk box. They are all phishing emails trying to get me to invest with them, or messages that tell me my account has been locked because it has been tried to access some where else. Sometimes the phising emails get through to my inbox, and because I use LR quite often, I do occasionally get legit LR emails, and its difficult to separate between the two.

change your emails, that is the risk to use them, since LR is popular that is why there are many kind of investment like this, that is the risk when you want to use something that is popular, and also i think it is better to avoid some kind of LR's emails like that